What's new

SIM [ Gear Stone Software ] Summer, With Nieces. / 夏、めいと。 (RE178574) (RJ178574)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueBurn

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

This one looks interesting to me because it has impregnation, animated sex scenes, and seems to be some kind of dating sim but I'm not sure.

I can't find it anywhere and I'm apprehensive to buy it because it's a little expensive and I've been burned before. Things that don't get pirated usually suck.

What do you guys think?

Last edited by a moderator:

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: 夏、めいと。

I bought it, there's no impregnation [2-3 CGs barely show them pregnant/baby feeding and thats it]. It's a 90% clicking game where you have to be careful how/what you grope, otherwise the girl/s will get pissed and punch you out of the scene. All animated though (some feel a bit wonky) .....

It's a good game with a lot of replay value (might feel contrived, you can't get all the scenes in 1 playthrough), and ~15$ isn't that much TBH.

I'm still guesstimating my way around for the 2 scenes + 2 endings I'm missing :/ Found my way to the 3P though ..............

And it's out on english-side too :

mark9700

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Tried the demo
I like the concept of different approaches , different outcomes and multiple endings
Also the game is interactive , which is a big bonus in my opinion ; the 2 girls are hot , sexy with innocent/naive personality (again big +) ; actually one girl , the taller , seems having a tomboyish trait , which gives variety to the psichological specturm of the 2
i'm not sure if there is an option for in/out discharge , but as stated before , there should definitely be creampie and possibly preg , which is a good sign of immersion and rpg
couldn't find it anywhere (there was a fake one on AS)
peace

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ Once you get to the proper smex, you can cum inside or outside, though it doesn't change the scene outcome. You can also re-smex the same scene over and over and cum infinitely till you get bored.

To anyone who bought it and needs some tips/guide : ask here or PM me.

mark9700

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

^ Once you get to the proper smex, you can cum inside or outside, though it doesn't change the scene outcome. You can also re-smex the same scene over and over and cum infinitely till you get bored.

To anyone who bought it and needs some tips/guide : ask here or PM me.
what is a smex ?
also how comes it doesn't change the outcome of the scene if you cum in or out ? i thought there was preg involved . that sound odd , and rather disappointing if the pregnancy is just part of the linear progression of the storyline

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

smex = sex in a not too obvious mistake to prevent spell checkers/search engines/puritans going crazy about it.

And yes, pregnancy is not in the game [the only hint of pregnancy is the ending CGs, what you've done prior to that does nothing]. Whatever you do in the sex scenes has no bearing on the ending you get [since there's only 1 per girl and 1 harem].

The only thing that will change the flow of the game is how many times you "succeed" with a girl (full game has 2 days divided in 3 time frames each, you have very specific time and room for 1 girl/scene, if you don't go there on say day 1 night, the scene is gone and you progress to the next day).

The other thing that changes is the last event : are you far enough with 1 girl ? If so, she'll be there on the day 2 night "bus stop" event and talk to you. Otherwise you get the "bad" ending [where you stay alone].

mark9700

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i see now , thanks
nothing extraordinary then
for some reason i thought it had a deeper mechanic

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I bought it purely for the animated stuff, I wasn't disappointed [even if there's not many scenes, what we get is good].

There's an hint to new content on the dev's blog [1 of the girls bouncing around in a bathing suit].

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

The author listed all the 9 endings in that blog post as well

The text
①めいたちが処女のまま3日間を終える。(エンディング~寂しすぎる帰路)
②美雪の開発度が「ち○ぽ慣れ」or「非処女」、日向が処女のまま3日間を終える。(エンディング~抗えない別れ)
③美雪が処女のまま、日向の開発度が「ち○ぽ慣れ」or「非処女」で3日間を終える。(エンディング~恐怖からの逃走)
④めいたちの開発度が「ち○ぽ慣れ」or「非処女」で3日間を終える。(エンディング~ゲスの報い)
⑤美雪の開発度が「受精願望」、日向の開発度が「非処女」で3日間を終える。(エンディング~愚か者の末路①)
⑥美雪の開発度が「非処女」、日向の開発度が「受精願望」で3日間を終える。(エンディング~愚か者の末路②)
⑦美雪の開発度が「受精願望」、日向が処女のまま3日間を終える。(エンディング~降り積もる雪の中で)
⑧美雪が処女のまま、日向の開発度が「受精願望」で3日間を終える。(エンディング~木漏れ日の向こうへ)
⑨めいたちの開発度が「受精願望」で3日間を終える。(エンディング~夏、めいと。)

※⑨はアイテム「媚薬」を取得後、めいたちの処女を奪った上で、2日目(朝)台所にて使用する。

Which should be:
ED1 - Leave both girls virgin until the end.
ED2 - Miyuki at 「ち○ぽ慣れ」or「非処女」state, Hinata virgin.
ED3 - ^But the other way.
ED4 - Both girls 「ち○ぽ慣れ」or「非処女」
ED5 - Miyuki 「受精願望」, Hinata「非処女」
ED6 - Miyuki 「非処女」, Hinata 「受精願望」
ED7 - Miyuki 「受精願望」, Hinata virgin
ED8 - Miyuki virgin, Hinata 「受精願望」
ED9 - Both girls 「受精願望」

Something about for ED9 you want to use Aphrodisiac on 2nd day morning after taking virginity of both girls.

EDIT: Messed around with cheatengine, so far I've found that
The value for love/interest are stored as n*5+1
Exact value:
1-6 - lowest (blue angry face)
11-26 green 'normal' face
31-46 yellow
41-66 orange with a heart <3
71-86 red smiling face
91+ pink happy face

Both interest starts at 11.
Miyuki love starts at 31, Hinata 51

For sexual experience, it's 0-5.
0 - virgin - 処女 - blue
1 - 'have experience' - green color
2 - 「ち○ぽ慣れ」 - yellow
3 - love sex - orange
4 - ??? - red
5 - 「受精願望」 - purple

The amount of cum is also stored at 1 per shot, with the daily default starts at 8, and max of 10 (if I edit value to 11+ it causes error)

"Guide"
The ending is mostly decided on the first day + 2nd day's Morning.

First of all, going for either girl on the first period (1st day noon) pretty much have 0 effect toward ending (you can't have sex with the girl then), so frankly I recommends grabbing the aphrodisiac here.

For evening/night action, either have sex with both girls for ending 4/5/6/9, neither for 1, or go only for one of them (you only need to do it once, having sex twice doesn't add to it) for 2/3/7/8

For 2/3/4, you can stop doing anything from this point to the ending (you can do the 2nd day morning stuff but no more than that)

For second day morning, you either visit one of the girl (going for her route, i.e. ending 5/7 for Miyuki, 6/8 Hinata) or visit the kitchen if you had sex with both (which should now have a question mark on it) to use aphrodisiac.

At noon you go outside and this more or less lock you into the route.
(too lazy to try whether going for one girl here then go after the other at night will get you enough point for 3rd day harem route)

Alternate version for easier reading:

First day starts at Noon - Pick the Aphrodisiac (white/pink bottle, the other one is energy drink)

Evening - have sex with one girl unless you're doing ED 1

Night - have sex with the other girl for 4/5/6/9 or you can do nothing for 2/3/7/8.

2nd day Morning -
If you had sex with one girl - go for her if you want ED 7/8. Not doing this guarantees 2/3, but doing it doesn't prevent you from remaining in 2/3 until you do the Noon scene.
If you had sex with both - Go to kitchen (with ? mark) for ED 9, go for one girl for 5/6, do nothing for 4.

Noon - Don't go outside for 2/3, go outside for 7/8/9.

For single girl route, keep going for her just to be safe, for harem route it does not matter after that noon scene you're good (though whoever you go for at night will give you blowjob the next morning)

Last edited:
OP
B

BlueBurn

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

smex = sex in a not too obvious mistake to prevent spell checkers/search engines/puritans going crazy about it.

And yes, pregnancy is not in the game [the only hint of pregnancy is the ending CGs, what you've done prior to that does nothing]. Whatever you do in the sex scenes has no bearing on the ending you get [since there's only 1 per girl and 1 harem].

The only thing that will change the flow of the game is how many times you "succeed" with a girl (full game has 2 days divided in 3 time frames each, you have very specific time and room for 1 girl/scene, if you don't go there on say day 1 night, the scene is gone and you progress to the next day).

The other thing that changes is the last event : are you far enough with 1 girl ? If so, she'll be there on the day 2 night "bus stop" event and talk to you. Otherwise you get the "bad" ending [where you stay alone].
The girls tell you they'll get pregnant if you cum inside, so the dialog is decent for those with a preg fetish if you can read Japanese.

also you said in an earlier post you can do it as many times as you want, but that's not really true. You have a cum meter which you can see in the status screen if you go over to the MC. If you run out, the scene ends. You can grab some energy drink or something (not sure what it is) in one of the rooms in the house and when you start a scene it will ask if you want to drink it. If you do, your cum meter is maxed out. The cum meter is persistent so if you cum a lot in a scene you might not have any left for the next scene immediately after it.

Or did you find a way to have infinite cum? lol

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The girls tell you they'll get pregnant if you cum inside, so the dialog is decent for those with a preg fetish if you can read Japanese.

also you said in an earlier post you can do it as many times as you want, but that's not really true. You have a cum meter which you can see in the status screen if you go over to the MC. If you run out, the scene ends. You can grab some energy drink or something (not sure what it is) in one of the rooms in the house and when you start a scene it will ask if you want to drink it. If you do, your cum meter is maxed out. The cum meter is persistent so if you cum a lot in a scene you might not have any left for the next scene immediately after it.

Or did you find a way to have infinite cum? lol
I've cum'd 3+ times on "normal" meter without using an energy drink ...... Cum and click the erect member instead of the flacid 1, AFAIK there's no limit to how many you can go till you click the other 1 .....

And even if you don't cum inside, the 1 ending CG won't change to her not being pregnant anyway.

OP
B

BlueBurn

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I've cum'd 3+ times on "normal" meter without using an energy drink ...... Cum and click the erect member instead of the flacid 1, AFAIK there's no limit to how many you can go till you click the other 1 .....

And even if you don't cum inside, the 1 ending CG won't change to her not being pregnant anyway.
You get about 7 times on the starting meter on day 1, but if you use an energy drink I think it's like 13 or something I forgot.

I know that cumming inside doesn't change the outcome. I was saying that the dialog mentions pregnancy and I enjoy that.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

So I was bored and messed around with the trial file.

It seems the 'number' for tracking interest and love level are stored as n*5+1.

Exact value:
1-6 - lowest (blue angry face)
11-26 green 'normal' face
31-46 yellow
41-66 orange with a heart <3
71-86 red smiling face
91+ pink happy face

sengai

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It's up to 500 downloads and I can't find it anywhere, so if anyone has a link or is willing to share, I'd be grateful.

Uxot

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

...Im totally lost on what im supposed to do everytime i try something i end up with them leaving :|

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

...Im totally lost on what im supposed to do everytime i try something i end up with them leaving :|
Until they're willing enough, certain actions will result in a fail scene immediately.

In the trial at least (don't have the full game so can't be sure of other scenes)

If Miyuki (the one reading book), looks at you and the text box is just ......................, then don't do anything until the text change.
And initially don't try to poke her breast (later on is ok)

For Hinata (the sleeping one), if it looks like she's about to wake up, then stop, also don't try to move her arm, it'll wakes her up and instant fail you.

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ In the full game (dunno if they changed from demo) :

Book girl > as long as you don't kiss her, you'll be ok

Sleeping girl > you can try to move her arm > it won't do squat but if you fondled her enough, she'll maybe wake up/won't, so at least you don't insta-die.

And like cat-sama said : NEVER do anything when the dialog is only ............ and she's looking at you/other girl wakes up

PS : No, I'm still not sharing the game

Uxot

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I guess in the demo you can just cum on them?

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ Yes, the demo has only those 2 scenes where it ends when you cum on them. Those scenes are in the morning of Day 1 in the full game too, so you'll know what to do if/when you can get the complete game. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.