What's new

Lily of the Valley - NTR H-English Game [ver0.7]

acapicaso

Demon Girl
Reputation score
V.07

It contains 267 new renders, 11 scenes and 6 new animations.
You'll have to play the update more than twice in order to see everything.

* Fred - Small event in the morning
* Nick - Two routes in the park
* Castor - "2 hidden cg's"
* Pool - [Requires leaflets job] Two routes.
* Library - 3 routes. One of them contains hidden CG [Requires castor]
* Jack
* Hidden scene - Contains hidden inside [Hint - East part of the city]
* Metro - Small loopable events or Cg's [Randomly chosen by maker]
* Event in the Gym - [New renders, doubled animations frames]
* New dildo animation
* Fred - Two scenes; "one hidden"; one of the route leads to another one; webcam with different outcomes.

V.06

11 new scenes, one of which contains a hidden scene, have been added.
You'll have to play the update at least twice in order to see everything.

* Rick
* Dr.mark
* Nicole
* Marcel-painter
* Nick
* Dr.Adam
* Massage center
* Giancarlo
* Gym
* Gym "hidden" [After workout]
* Garden [Loving Route]

You should have enough content for around two hours of playing.

V.05

It contains 108 new cg's, 11 animations with 140 renders;
"Walking animations" that contains 144 renders.

* Rick (Mike and Zack)
* Biker club
* Vine in the park
* Massage centar
* Family lunch
* Nick Nicole Fred

One of those contains a hidden scene. You'll have to play the update at least twice in order to see everything.

V.04

In V.0.4 we added 129 new cg's and 9 Animations. Also we branched the game quite a lot...
Update should last for around one and a half hours with ideal route. Even then we are sure that you need to replay the update again so you can see all the content that we've created.

* Scene with Rick.
* Scene if you say "NO" to Rick.
* Scene at the Biker club [If you choose not to drink, Fred will not show up as well as scene with David. That way you may experience Dr. Adam's toy.
* Side quest - If you accept leaflets job, you'll meet painter.
* Side quest - Cleaning job [note: You don't need to accept the job for unlocking library. You've just need to speak with a lady. Also you'll see a few more cg's if you decide to work there on the second day.]
* Side quest - Library [note: You can find the book without asking anyone anything. Also if you decide to go there on the second day too, you'll boost her intelligence 10% ]
* Side quest - Biker club [Note: It will be unlocked on second day (I mean night.)]
* Scene with Fred No.1 - You'll have to "allow him" if you wanna see the scene with him on the second day.
* Scene with Fred NO.2 - If you accept him, then you're unlocking the third scene with him!
* Scene with Fred No.3 - If you want to see the third scene, Nick will have to say "NO" to Lily.

V.03

68 New Cg's
6 New Animations
Side quests
More fluent and more real animations
East side of town built with new tilesets

V.02

70 New Cg's.
1 New animation.
Some cg's [including blowjob animation] from V.01 are now fixed.
Fixed Nicole.
Do not expect sex scene in this version. She's still in "phase1".

We just finished with editing demo that now contains:

*20 New Images.
*Animations with sound.
[Sounds have been synchronized with animations.
So if you press F1 to turn off the music and hear only the animation sounds,
synchronization will be lost.]
*Extended bathroom scene.
*Current outfit images.
*Images in front of mirror.
*Some small bugs are fixed.

It's important to mention that the new content will be writen in proper english.
New patreon content update will be released in the first half of April.

As longtime players of rpg maker games (especially NTR) we would like to introduce you to the game on which we have been working for a long time.

We don't want to reveal too much so as not to spoil it for you, but our main goal was to depict the life of a recently married couple.
You will be playing the role of "Lily" and making decisions about the course her life will take.

The demo lasts no less than an hour and it's more than enough for you to understand what it's all about.

If you feel like supporting us, our patreon link is below.
We will continue working on the game regardless of the amount of financial support we get.

The game will be free for all players. However, updates will be available sooner to those who support us.

You can downoad the
This is our

Last edited:

hakinaro

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Lily of the Valley - NTR H-English Game [ver0.1]

Wow i was impressed surprisingly so i like how there is some actual build up and stuff behind what is happening. I was suprised there was some animation and how many pictures there where already. i did have some issues at one point in the first h scene the text just dissapears and then a box saying yes or no pops up. There are a lot of spelling mistakes and sometimes wrong words and you should also refrain from using tnx and similar words like that.

But other than that keep up with the good work it definatley looks better than some of the other ones that have popped up recently.

OP
acapicaso

acapicaso

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Wow i was impressed surprisingly so i like how there is some actual build up and stuff behind what is happening. I was suprised there was some animation and how many pictures there where already. i did have some issues at one point in the first h scene the text just dissapears and then a box saying yes or no pops up. There are a lot of spelling mistakes and sometimes wrong words and you should also refrain from using tnx and similar words like that.

But other than that keep up with the good work it definatley looks better than some of the other ones that have popped up recently.
Thanks for the kind words.
The reason why text has disappeared is coz "ctrl" is hiding it, just press it back, maybe you missed something :D

About the grammar.
We are aware about that. English is not our first language but we did our best.
We know how we will improve it in the future.

Plissken58

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm really liking the art style, can't wait to see more! :D

Icehaku

Lurker
Reputation score

Hi I know you already covered grammar so I won't go over that but I think there are other ways to improve the game. First of all, you need to let the player know what to do. On the first day of work, I had no idea where to go or what I needed to do until I exhausted every option and every door. Having Lily talk to herself to say that she needs her blue dress + saying where the workplace is would be good. Maybe by telling Nicole that we are co-workers will clue the player in. Also, there needs to be like a manual or a talk with the employees to let the player know how you do the job. Finally, a little background on the stats would help players know how to improve them or manage them in the future.

1baka

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

nice! i really enjoyed the game, and while playing i could see a lot of potentials and situations. the 3D art is good and i enjoy that you have animations, that spice things up.

i really hope you take it slow, not haste with her progress. its nice to see her in exciting situations, not just pure sex. but so far so good. the demo is nice.

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So you play the heroine, Lily? Too bad I'm not into female MC in NTR, but well, it should be at least a good corruption game I'll be following :p

trimortel

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Whaouuuu this demo is cool, very cool. i hope u will expand the corruption slowly like u did in the demo. this game as a big potentiel i hope you will finish your game ;)

HanzoH

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

this is legit work right here:cool:

OP
acapicaso

acapicaso

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm really liking the art style, can't wait to see more! :D
We are glad you like it :)

Hi I know you already covered grammar so I won't go over that but I think there are other ways to improve the game. First of all, you need to let the player know what to do. On the first day of work, I had no idea where to go or what I needed to do until I exhausted every option and every door. Having Lily talk to herself to say that she needs her blue dress + saying where the workplace is would be good. Maybe by telling Nicole that we are co-workers will clue the player in. Also, there needs to be like a manual or a talk with the employees to let the player know how you do the job. Finally, a little background on the stats would help players know how to improve them or manage them in the future.
Thanks for pointing out the flaws, we will do our best to fix them as we continue to work on the game.

nice! i really enjoyed the game, and while playing i could see a lot of potentials and situations. the 3D art is good and i enjoy that you have animations, that spice things up.

i really hope you take it slow, not haste with her progress. its nice to see her in exciting situations, not just pure sex. but so far so good. the demo is nice.
Whaouuuu this demo is cool, very cool. i hope u will expand the corruption slowly like u did in the demo. this game as a big potentiel i hope you will finish your game ;)
About expanding the corruption slowly.
Well, we can promise you that. We are aiming for that sweet spot. :)

Thanks everyone for the comments.

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i really like the gameplay and Lilly is quite attractive. altho, some of the dialogue sounds kinda odd (mainly in the dress shop) with the way you phrased it but other than that, i like where this is goin:).

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Very solid, one of the best works around, be careful with some of the mapping is poorly coded tho, you can walk on some walls and courtains, also, having characters that don't say anything it all is kinda off-putting, just make them acknowledge you're there by saying something stupid like "good morning miss".

droglob

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I think this is easily the best project posted on this site, very well done not counting the grammar mistakes.

It's really impressive but you said you have been working for a long time. How long is "long"? If you say your patrons get to access to the versions for 2-3 weeks in advance i am guessing this is years away from completion, right?

LadyAlisa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

nice work good luck :)

Dole

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I can´t do anything on Monday ends the Demo on Sunday?

stoper

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Not bad. The main character seems interesting and most of the renders look good. The animations are rather clunky, better than nothing I guess.
The story is what one can expect. The situations, so far, are rather predictable as well.
Didn't like the work routine, with those monotonous repeating tasks. I guess you would activate some situations, depending on the stats of the girl. But I would prefer if the work task is activated only if something is going to happen. In absence of real events, just say "a normal workday" or something and save the played some time.

I just can't get excited for those Patreon projects, considering how long they take to complete (not that I've seen one being completed actually).

I can´t do anything on Monday ends the Demo on Sunday?
Switch to the Blue Dress from the wardrobe and this should activate a kiss scene with the sleeping husband. Afterwards go to the diner, where you visited her friend.

Last edited:

Bellboy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just finished the demo and I think the game looks pretty cool! The story is good so far and I really like the animations. Really there where only 2 things that I hoped would be different:

1) after going to the therapist Lily is completely comfortable with her father in law. This is understandable, but I still found the transition from "he's horrible" to "I'll sit on the couch next to him in my towel" to be a bit quick without any sort of dialogue. I don't mind the scenario, but it would be nice if Lily mentioned that there was something about Fred, she just can't really remember what. And that she knows sitting in nothing but her towel is inappropriate, but that the movie is starting and she can't remember a reason not to trust Fred. Right now it kinda feels like she is going from very shy to whatever without a thought.

2) Lily's model. Now I really love that she has curves, that she's not the super model like you see in most games. The fact that people judge her on her weight is great, it makes her stand out. However, looking at the model I can't help but feel that all that weight has gone to her thighs and ass. Don't get me wrong, I like this, but her stomach is still pretty flat. Now I don't want to see her obese, but she could use some love handles/a bit more belly.

Overall great game, looking forward to more content!

EDIT: question about the nature of the NTR; will the husband/boyfriend be aware of what's going on or will everything happen behind his back while she tries to hide it all? Really hoping it's the latter...

Last edited:

cloudconnected

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

As someone who loves some good old NTR, loved this. Was even somewhat annoyed that the demo ended because I want more.

Esgaldin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Good demo. It will be very nice if there was a few additional features like standing full height picture in your current outfit, in corner or some mirror for addition stimulation, auto sprint, and text skip button.