What's new

ACT [ ankoku marimokan ] [ アンコクマリモカン ] UNBREAKER / UNBREAKER~ヒロインピンチベルトアクション~ RE173699 RJ173699

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Pervy

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
AYE SIWMAE! and a very good day to you. it seems that our good friends are in the process of making another awesome game. early development currently but I have played a bit and I can Vouch.

unfortunately i can't really post images....because i don't know how. but here you are.

Last edited by a moderator:

MorkaelWasHere

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Unbreaker from the makers of splatter beach

Nice find, link to side is also demo.

Scenes in demo:
Costume guy / Costume guy DP / and when you restart with her with shackles and is knocked down he will be on top of her.
Fat Guy
Dog
The.. Can't think of term for it at moment. That shackle like thing that opens and closes, if naked she will get trapped and the costume guy will rape her from behind.
Boss has ending as well, though I think only acquirable by not destroying anything of it, I just stood in top right and let it killed her then rape her.

There are no other restart with shackles rape other than the costume guy.

Edit: Also, it helps to be naked when you enter the last room, the room after the one where you have to run from that closing wall / fire things(which I don't know how to avoid cause I try jumping them and I still got hit so only phase through them when hurt) The boss cannot strip you, that only happens if you are knocked down repeatedly from what I can tell, I tested it and if you are clothed and get ko, you will still have clothes on, so make sure you are fully naked/no shackle thing for that rape scene.

Last edited:

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score

The.. Can't think of term for it at moment. That shackle like thing that opens and closes, if naked she will get trapped and the costume guy will rape her from behind.
The word you're looking for is 'pillory'.

Z to jump, X to attack, C for a special attack that uses up the counter in the top left. Fill up the energy by attacking or finding the bottle power ups in barrels to increase the counter. If you reach 50% health and get knocked down, your clothes get ripped and you're vulnerable to rape attacks while downed. You're also in danger from getting trapped in the pillories and disabled by the floor traps while your clothes are damaged.

You can attempt to struggle out of the pre-rape animations and the pillory (if you're not getting raped) by tapping the C button to fill the meter. Filling it frees you and damages anything nearby.

I've gone through the demo a few times now. The boss is... kinda easy to cheese by just wailing on the tentacles right from the start then hiding at the top or bottom right to avoid the laser. The hitbox for the red thing is a bit weird, but this is a demo.

No lives system, when you die you get sent to a nice continue screen where you can punch the heroine and have her get raped. I'm not sure if the counters for punching and raping actually do anything. Continuing puts you in a yoke and disables your jump and special attack until you pick up fresh clothing with X.

The fire trap in the... fourth area (I think it's fourth) needs some tweaking though. With your slow movement speed it seems impossible to get past without taking damage.

I don't know if it was unlocked after beating the demo, but Stage Select takes you to a sort of demo stage with a pillory, a floor trap, a laser thing, and a tentacle and crane that looks like they're supposed to do something interesting, but just damage you.

Marimo's got me interested in another game. I just wish the engine allowed for translations.

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

V is dash but it rarely worked for me.

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

For the flame jets just dash through with -> + C, you don't need to defeat any enemies in the room so just keep rushing forward.

OP
Mr.Pervy

Mr.Pervy

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

i honestly cant wait for this game. i can tell its going to be a great one.

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Really liked the previous 2 games SB and SC. One thing i hope is that this one is sorta easier than the other 2.

OP
Mr.Pervy

Mr.Pervy

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Really liked the previous 2 games SB and SC. One thing i hope is that this one is sorta easier than the other 2.
well it seems there is no actual death yet....though the hook in stage select kind of scares me..... if you lose you restart the specific room your in looking sexy as fuck but with being unable to jump or use special.

Tsukuyomi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

She needs a wider hit-box... I can't spam X like normal people.. Like a sword or something.

Barry12

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi guys,

I can't play the demo, I can't click on "GAME START" on menu screen.

Other people have the same concern ?

Thx

notwavman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You don't click it, just select it with cursor keys and press X.

Control are Z for jump, X to kick, C for special attack, in combo with cursor keys it changes, number of those is limiter, number of them available shown under life meter. Replenished by picking up bottles.
And finally V is dash, useful to run past flamethrowers.

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Hi guys,

I can't play the demo, I can't click on "GAME START" on menu screen.

Other people have the same concern ?

Thx
You don't click it, just select it with cursor keys and press X.

Control are Z for jump, X to kick, C for special attack, in combo with cursor keys it changes, number of those is limiter, number of them available shown under life meter. Replenished by picking up bottles.
And finally V is dash, useful to run past flamethrowers.
Might be worth mentioning, USB controller seems to override keyboard controls (at least it did for me). Keyboard did nothing, so I tried the USB controller I had plugged in and that worked.

Last edited:

Barry12

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

That's it ! Xbox pad is guilty. Thx.

omil

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Any indication of when a full release will be?

lkkyo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

is it announced on DLS yet?

OP
Mr.Pervy

Mr.Pervy

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

is it announced on DLS yet?
sadly no....but im checking it daily to see. god i know that this game probs wont be coming out for a while but....WANT!

omil

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There has been an update. Looks like some bug fixing, the ability to move areas while still in shackles, and something else I couldn't really translate.

Evilmonkey3

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Can anyone post a different link to the demo? I keep getting redirected to sign up for OneDrive, when I try to download it.

OP
Mr.Pervy

Mr.Pervy

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
okay how do you know that there is an update? like im not angry but i saw no difference.

Can anyone post a different link to the demo? I keep getting redirected to sign up for OneDrive, when I try to download it.

here ya go buddy.

Last edited by a moderator:

omil

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

okay how do you know that there is an update? like im not angry but i saw no difference.
Went to the blog and found it. There wasn't much different, just some little stuff.

You will have to translate it for yourself. I used google honestly, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.