What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ルさんちまん / Ressentiment] Go!! Narukami Occult Club / 行け!! 鳴神学園オカルト研究部 (RE168737, RJ168737)

candyfloss

Sex Demon
Reputation score
An upcoming new game from the circle that was best known for

Go!! Narukami School's Occult Research Department 行け!! 鳴神学園オカルト研究部

Tags: Woman's perspective/Dress-up/Schoolgirl/Prostitution/Pregnancy/Restraint

Highly possible missing tag: loli, shota

Story Setting:

One of your juniors has been taken by the demons. You managed to open the gate to the demon world and it's up to you to travel to the demon world to rescue her.

I tried the demo. Looks like it's a fairly similar RPG to their previous RPG game where there's dungeon exploring with probably randomized maps, day-night rotation. Looks like there's a new achievement component where doing certain things can give you rewards like money/power-ups.

Just like their previous game too, looks like there will be lolis even though they did not put the loli tag on it. There are h-scenes of girls who looked a little too young in the demo.

I guess the main character isn't loli.. so the dlsite image i put above should be fine.

Expected completion date: Late January 2016

Quoting DarkFire1004 on post #75 and post #116
It is loli. There is to be no link posting here, and ESPECIALLY NO LINK REQUESTING.
Last chance. I've had to delete at least twelve posts. Next person to make a link request and this thread gets closed.
Partial Translation Thread by yugifan3

Last edited by a moderator:

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [RJ168737] Go!! Narukami School's Occult Research Department 行け!! 鳴神学園オカルト研究部

Just came here to bitch about having to close my thread on this game :mad:

/joke aside, there were achievements in Princess Rachel ...... Now we got "stun gauge" on some enemies (demo boss gets wrecked by it, so fun), some kinda sushi that depletes itself when running around the stages (you get -atk when it's empty) and a new smex currency unused in the demo (according to Google'd blog, you'll be able to buy stuff with those hearts)

OP
candyfloss

candyfloss

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: [RJ168737] Go!! Narukami School's Occult Research Department 行け!! 鳴神学園オカルト研究部

:( I'm sorry.

Oh.. so the achievement wasn't new huh. I don't remember that. Thanks for the heads up:p

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Uh, the 'heart' currency is for power up which is possible in the demo .- . (unless the thing I just grabbed is a new demo)

So, compare to the previous game
Same
-home base where you do your gear check/talk to allies
-time limit system
-semi-randomized dungeon (certain floor should be fixed spawn like boss floor)
-achievement
-prostitution
-main girl is a complete virgin
-one serious girl who's totally secretly want to have sex with main girl
-one other girl who's totally open about sex and want to have sex with main girl too
-powerup system
-lewdness value (for main girl only)

Different
-max party size is 5
-The previously-trap character is now actually a girl (whose profile say she's interested in her not-blood-related brother) (instead there's ANOTHER trap character down the line)
-stunt gauge on enemies (previously you use interrupt skill?)
-boss information page
-at the main menu, it now show which equipment your characters are wearing

Last edited:

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You, uh, might want to revise your statement about there being no trap characters. I've been following this game for a while, and the circles blog has been doing character intros for some time. Specifically there look to be 7 playable characters, with .

I'd also point out that this game has a massively different tone to Princess Knight Rachel. Not sure if anyone has been playing it with translation software, but it certainly had me laughing. The girl's manage to accidentally send themselves to an alternate, hellish, dimension, get one of their group erased from the main reality, and are given a magic vibrator as a power source so that they can fight enemies. The source of their power is lust, with the girls cumming on level up, hence the 'heart' currency with which you buy skills with (also note that H-scenes give you the 'heart' currency).

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

You, uh, might want to revise your statement about there being no trap characters. I've been following this game for a while, and the circles blog has been doing character intros for some time. Specifically there look to be 7 playable characters, with .

I'd also point out that this game has a massively different tone to Princess Knight Rachel. Not sure if anyone has been playing it with translation software, but it certainly had me laughing. The girl's manage to accidentally send themselves to an alternate, hellish, dimension, get one of their group erased from the main reality, and are given a magic vibrator as a power source so that they can fight enemies. The source of their power is lust, with the girls cumming on level up, hence the 'heart' currency with which you buy skills with (also note that H-scenes give you the 'heart' currency).
Do we get to beat monsters up with dildos?

Edit: OP might have mistaken the cross dresser as loli. He looks like the youngest member, and may or may not be shota.

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Do we get to beat monsters up with dildos?

Edit: OP might have mistaken the cross dresser as loli. He looks like the youngest member, and may or may not be shota.
Unfortunately not. The magic vibrator gives them the power to convert lust into actual strength, or something.

And I'd say you're dead wrong on whether the game contains loli or not, of in the demo.

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Unfortunately not. The magic vibrator gives them the power to convert lust into actual strength, or something.

And I'd say you're dead wrong on whether the game contains loli or not, of in the demo.
based at their uniform, it's Joshi kōsei (High School Girl) ...
kinda remind me with certain games, at Japanese version they Junior High School, but at US version, they enter setting as Senior High school ...
(2-3 yr older)

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Playable trap? sign me up.:D

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There's a new pink-haired loli update on the blog ......

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Playable trap? sign me up.:D
EDIT: I stand corrected, there's a trap afterall :v

Scenes in demo
Main girl
-Handjob (prostitution)
-touch her crotch with the magical dildo
-purple hair finger her

Blue hair (both under her prostitution route)
-Blowjob
-Sex

Yellow hair
-Blowjob

???
-Tentacle'd

Purple hair also have a small image of her getting tentacle'd, but interestingly the CG unlocks shows more images AND there's no scene in the gallery (also both purple hair and the nameless girl are put under the same folder...dun dun dunnnnn)

There's also a text/standing image only of main girl and blue hair.

Btw, the name of the characters are (in term of left-right gallery list)
Main girl - Hikari
Blue hair - Reika
Black hair - Tomoe
Purple hair - Marie
The missing girl - Sumire
Yellow hair - Yui
The ponytail that shows up at the end of demo - Chika
Short hair in bloomer (on blog) - Makoto <- The trap.
Pink hair - Kurumi

Random speculation:
Given that one of the plot point is that they're in a different world (where Sumire was never born) and their goal to break the crystal at each dungeon is to return to the former world.

Yet after the first dungeon, instead of their former world, they're in another new world where Chika is a club member (yet the 4 original members doesn't remember her...or maybe she's one of the missing people to begin with?)

Also, the mysterious girl was in the same group with the purple hair.

What's the chance that:
At prologue they were already in different world, where all the other members were already spirited away AND that the sex-addict purple hair is actually a demon who took over the original (who the group saw) spot.

p.s. Does not seem like there's any combat rape/monster rape outside of story :v

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ You do know that is a dude ? and probably a shota ....

http://dlsite.blogimg.jp/RG24373/imgs/0/5/052a6165-s.png

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

^ You do know that is a dude ? and probably a shota ....

http://dlsite.blogimg.jp/RG24373/imgs/0/5/052a6165-s.png
-x - right, initially when I checked the decrypted CG this one had nothing down there so I kinda assumed it's a girl.

Then after you mention it I went and check.
The panty image had a bulge for this one and on the blog author mentions outright it's male.

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

How do you get both the blue and blonde-haired scenes ? All I get is the story 1s with main girl and purple-tentacle'd at start

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

How do you get both the blue and blonde-haired scenes ? All I get is the story 1s with main girl and purple-tentacle'd at start
Always talk with everyone who gets ! above their head.

And once you get the warp option (one of the yellow hair's ! event), any time you hit W it'll show if there's ! or H event in that location.

1st blue hair scene is in the normal club room
2nd one might require that purple hair suggest you can just have sex with blue hair for the nightly energy gathering (and that you do so, since the scene starts almost similar to the yuri event)
This is probably a bug, but having sex with blue hair as your night event doesn't reduce the time limit counter, so just keep going to her if there's no other event.

Yellow hair should be in the club room at night.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

But how do you go there ? I talk to them (all the ! and hearts on their head) nothing happens, I get sent into dungeon, kill boss then end up in some office with option to save and get dumped into title screen after :/

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

But how do you go there ? I talk to them (all the ! and hearts on their head) nothing happens, I get sent into dungeon, kill boss then end up in some office with option to save and get dumped into title screen after :/
Clearing dungeon = end of demo.

Either go into dungeon and use the rope before boss or just sleep in your room/normal club room.

Some even might require advancing the days to trigger.

The student council room (for blue hair's 2nd scene) is only accessible by warping.

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Dlsite's upcoming page changed status to "unknown", while the game's page is still late Jan. We might get delays. :(

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Dlsite's upcoming page changed status to "unknown", while the game's page is still late Jan. We might get delays. :(
If you mean the (発売予定未定) part.

That just means they don't have specific date yet (it's a default thing for anything that isn't already released)

Seriously, it's only the 21st in Japan, there's a whole 10 more days before the game is officially 'late'

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Right , just tagging that ill do a partial of this game when it comes out.