What's new

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Zell23 game

So I have the Kappa and Mask girl extra scenes. Are there any more in the demo?
If you mean any more panels to collect that unlock extra scene with particular monstergirl, nope.

We're supposed to know how many panels left by looking at the lower ground in the capture area, there are slot there, and by far the Kappa and Mask girl is the only ones with such slot below their capture cage.

I hope at least everyone have one extra scene in the full game. :)

abstracta

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there any way to get the demon girl from the mansion to use the alternate finisher (inside her) in the playback room?

billy jones

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Which kinda give you incentives to go exploring and visit them for real in their habitat. :)
Or maybe Zell just haven't implemented it yet.
We shall wait for the day he does that. I really like giving the demon girl that creampie.

darkwhite1602

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

This place is like a constant echoing chamber. If you have a question why don't you press "Search thread" on the top right to see if your question has already been answered?

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This place is like a constant echoing chamber. If you have a question why don't you press "Search thread" on the top right to see if your question has already been answered?
Honestly, almost all of the larger threads on this site are like that. Heck, sometimes you'll even see the same questions asked on the first page of a brand new topic. I assume a lot of users here don't know how to use the search function effectively (or where it is, even) or for some crazy reason think it takes more effort to do a quick search than to type up a question and wait an unspecified amount of time for an answer that may or may not come (especially if it's already been answered before). This thread is particularly bad for repeat questions, though, so I can understand the frustration. Another good one is the Sakura Dungeon thread, if you're interested in that. ;)

Sonatafox

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The problem is people are just too lazy to simply go back a single page, let alone five or six to find the information that's been posted twenty times already. At this point the only options are to either ignore them and let them put the effort in themselves or just deal with it. If someone had access to the opening post we could have a central location with all information. Could possibly make a new thread for that purpose?

Drakeero

Lurker
Reputation score

The problem is people are just too lazy to simply go back a single page, let alone five or six to find the information that's been posted twenty times already. At this point the only options are to either ignore them and let them put the effort in themselves or just deal with it. If someone had access to the opening post we could have a central location with all information. Could possibly make a new thread for that purpose?
My patience wears thin past about 10 pages, or when I reach a point where everyone is talking about a previous version.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

It's more effective to use the search feature in the thread and use keywords like walk or guide.

Debiru20x

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah, it's a shame the OP seems to have abandoned this thread or is just lurking now. It'd be nice for a first post edit for the newest version and either a link to the post with a walk through or a spoiler box.

It'd kill 2 birds with one stone. Updates and to answer newcomer basic questions. At least mostly, nothing is perfect after all.

billy jones

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

It is true that many ppl are lazy to read and they only have no one but themselves to blame but isn't the whole point about this site is to read since this is a forum we are talking about? You don't start reading....your gonna have a bad time in the future. Not everybody is nice enough to tell you where to look for them or quote those words.

Drakeero

Lurker
Reputation score

It is true that many ppl are lazy to read and they only have no one but themselves to blame but isn't the whole point about this site is to read since this is a forum we are talking about? You don't start reading....your gonna have a bad time in the future. Not everybody is nice enough to tell you where to look for them or quote those words.
I would slightly disagree on that. Books are meant for reading. Forums are meant primarily for building a community that facilitates the sharing of information. In cases like ours, the sharing of resources and sometimes the nurturing of new ideas (such as start up h-games as well).

Reading is the best most and practical way for that to be done within a forum and everyone should be willing to invest in a reasonable amount of reading, but if the amount of reading required to obtain a relatively small amount of gain gets to be too far out of hand, then I would consider that asking a bit much out of your average forumite.

Besides, if someone is frustrated and getting impatient trying to debug this game, do you really think they're gonna read through all of what we're talking about and be happy about it? Or are they just gonna ask someone to summarize what was said long long ago before this diversion?

JupiterMan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Wow i feel kinda bad for asking this after so many people complained about people being too lazy to go a couple of pages back, but i just looked at the capture list and i just can't get the bunny, she is supposed to be stunned after she saw you get raped 2 times right? Well it's either glitched for me or the capture method changed. Can someone help me?

Also, i did capture her in the older version so i know how it would work, that is why i'm so confused.

Sarpe666

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Wow i feel kinda bad for asking this after so many people complained about people being too lazy to go a couple of pages back, but i just looked at the capture list and i just can't get the bunny, she is supposed to be stunned after she saw you get raped 2 times right? Well it's either glitched for me or the capture method changed. Can someone help me?

Also, i did capture her in the older version so i know how it would work, that is why i'm so confused.
Make sure there's 2 of them. Have one titty fuck you while the other watches. don't struggle. Make the one that titty fucked you do it again while the other one watches. When she's done the other one should have a speech bubble with ! showing. You can now capture her.

The capture method did not change I can say that out of personal experience since I started a new file with 1.07

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The Bunny's capture method doesn't change at all from any previous version. If you claim you once managed to capture the Bunny already yet unsuccessful now this time, either you did remember something wrong or it did have to do with bug.

As Sarpe666 above me said, make sure you let the rapes finish, don't struggle at all. The bunny will show heart balloon if you're halfway there.

Last edited:

billy jones

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

New update but not big.
He thanks us for bug reports and is fixing it little by little i think. Broken English google translate.
We now see the harpies attack. Strikes from above (obviously) then when hit will do a HYPER VOICE like attack maybe since there are harpies.
Also a new monster girl is shown. I don't know what it is though.
I first thought it was another bunny girl but them ears are too big to be one.

Anyone know?

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

New update but not big.
He thanks us for bug reports and is fixing it little by little i think. Broken English google translate.
We now see the harpies attack. Strikes from above (obviously) then when hit will do a HYPER VOICE like attack maybe since there are harpies.

Anyone know?
She looks like a lop-eared rabbit to me, plus the file name for the image is "rab.png". My money's on it just being a different type of rabbit girl. Also:

Last edited:

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Anyone know?
Maybe they're Sirens? There's a variation of Sirens that have them depicted as Harpies instead of Mermaids or Wrights.

She looks like a lop-eared rabbit to me, plus the file name for the image is "rab.png". My money's on it just being a different type of rabbit girl. Also:

That's the inspiration for Pokemon Lopunny right?