What's new

ACT [ ankoku marimokan ] [ アンコクマリモカン ] UNBREAKER / UNBREAKER~ヒロインピンチベルトアクション~ RE173699 RJ173699

Status
Not open for further replies.

MorkaelWasHere

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Unbreaker from the makers of splatter beach

Protip: I didn't see it mentioned here, so thought of sharing. In the CG Mode where it has the ten boxes of animation scenes. Press SPACE key will bring up different scenes, mostly a small box that you have to click on.

The only thing so far I noticed that the first one appears to be bugged cause the bottom box just lingers there while she is being fucked. -.-`

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Protip: I didn't see it mentioned here, so thought of sharing. In the CG Mode where it has the ten boxes of animation scenes. Press SPACE key will bring up different scenes, mostly a small box that you have to click on.

The only thing so far I noticed that the first one appears to be bugged cause the bottom box just lingers there while she is being fucked. -.-`
A little tip for those who didn't scroll all the way down the readme file.

At the title page, press the V key 10 times. If it works player megastock (the power special) will read 50 which should make the game much easier and faster to complete.

Umero

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Some game breaking bugs I noticed:

1. On stage three, I broke down a gate, but the game still kept the collision on so I couldn't move throw the empty space and was forced to restart

2. On stage six, I wasn't able to shoot for some reason and was forced to restart

3. On stage three boss, I got caught by the hook and the "Push C" to escape never came up so I was stuck hanging there forever with worms that couldn't even hit me and kill me so I was forced to restart

4. On stage 7, (This was the most annoying) I killed all of the enemies but the portal didn't open up to take me to the next zone and I was forced to restart

After tons of restarts I'm very glad that I can finally use the stage select option.

beachjustice

Reputation score

I liked the animations, but I was kinda surprised there wasn't any boob-job / milking / sucking of that sort considering there are a decent number of animations, and there was every other kinda sex, and they gave her such huge breasts. I think there was 1 CG and 1 animation that utilized her breasts.

notwavman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thank you very much for sharing this nice game!

plmnko posted quite nice summary of my impressions of the game.

It is quite lovely, ability to restart bound is nice, although interactions in such a mode are limited due to obvious reasons.

Stage 6 seems totally redundant to me, it falls out of the scope of fighting game.

My favorite stage is 5, plenty of lovely bondage there! :)

Potato

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

am I the only one who's animation gallery is completely broken??
I'm missing half of some sprites and have to scroll down everytime I choose an animation...

Attachments

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

am I the only one who's animation gallery is completely broken??
I'm missing half of some sprites and have to scroll down everytime I choose an animation...
Relevant bit from the readme which no one ever reads:

■アニメ鑑賞モード■

・キャラクター移動画面
方向キーでカーソル移動
zキーで転倒・起こす
xキーでダメージ
cキーで拡大縮小

・右側メニュー
方向キーで各項目に移動
zキーで決定

Animation gallery

Cursor keys to move the glove-looking pointer.
Press Z to knock her down or get her up.
Press X to simulate damage.
Press C to zoom in or out.

Menu on Right-hand side (access it by moving the cursor all the way to the right and it should snap to the options)

Cursor keys to cycle through the options.
Press Z to confirm.

To work the gallery:

Move the pointer to the menu and then choose 1 of the 50 animations available. Press the button "Let's Fuck" to see the animation. The various bondage appearances as mentioned earlier generally have only one H-animation which tends to be at the end of the list.

The question I can't answer is how to access some of the animations in the gallery which I can't reproduce in-game. Not sure if those animations were included but then cut from the main game. Some examples: (種付けプレス for the regular grunt, standing 69 for the Hunter)

JOHNRKO007

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Though not the best h-game out there but you know not that bad either game is relatively easy, even the flying stage once you figure out what to do exactly

(holding down attack for long enough will cause a charge for a special attack during which time u are unable to attack unless u let go of the button to resume firing) the boss of that stage isnt that hard either

The final boss best bet is to just keep on him as much as possible and spam attacks and specials.

I guess a big attraction i like about this game is the character is a superheroine and i haven't found many if not any games like this so I give it a recommendation for a hour or two to play.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

You know, if when you loss, instead easily have your clothes at a side to get to the normality... you only got them needing to beat a random enemy and progress until find it. Dunno, it would make this game more hard and better.

notwavman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Unbreaker update 1.01 is out, see blog post: b.dlsite.net/RG11840/archives/4647455.html

A few bugfixes, it seems, mentioned dot mode bug, which is unverified.

JAB

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

A pretty good game, but another game that I feel would have benefited from a nude/unlimited health mode, like after beating the game.. I like having full gallery, but obtaining the stuff is a drag and i prefer seeing the animations in game rather than in a Gallery.

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Difficulty-wise, I managed to beat the game all the way through on my first try without a Game Over. So when I see some suggestions on how to make the game harder, I don't really see the need for making the game harder AFTER you get a Game Over.

One thing I'd like is some sort of infinite health code plus and infinite animation mode for some of the animations that don't repeat. For example, the dogsuit with dog animation. Because finding another dog in the level is kinda hard actually.

123destoryer

Reputation score

Is anyone have a problem when they start the game and none of the controls are working?For me it loads up fine, but it appears none of the key bindings are there nor anything.(Tried with/without Japanese locale as well, and reinstalling it and nothing).

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Is anyone have a problem when they start the game and none of the controls are working?For me it loads up fine, but it appears none of the key bindings are there nor anything.(Tried with/without Japanese locale as well, and reinstalling it and nothing).
Check if you've got a controller active. In the game at the main menu, hit CTRL Y and see if all four X's are at the bottom of the grid thing. If the first one is at the top left, it means the game's detecting a controller. Just click on the bottom left box and it'll set the controls to keyboard. At least until you return to the main menu later (it's not a permanent setting change unfortunately).

saga55555

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

For H-content = good
The art is good but I hope the dev to add more frame in animation.
Most animation have only 1-2 frame :(

For game play = meh (especially when compare to Guild Meister2/ Soul of Forgery and upcoming game name "Space Noa or sometihing :p)
- Hitbox in game is bad. Sometime you can attack or take attack from different lane
- Vesy easy game, Just spam attack and win. Only first boss and final boss that look OK
- And for some reason, I can't press C for Special Attack. So I use only normal attack beat the game

JAB

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

For game play = meh (especially when compare to Guild Meister2/ Soul of Forgery and upcoming game name "Space Noa or sometihing :p)
- Hitbox in game is bad. Sometime you can attack or take attack from different lane
- Vesy easy game, Just spam attack and win. Only first boss and final boss that look OK
- And for some reason, I can't press C for Special Attack. So I use only normal attack beat the game
Agreed. Since you have to hit a direction and C for a special move, often it doesn't work for some reason. I thought it was just my laptop's keyboard messing up, til I plugged in a USB keyboard and got the same result.

Also, PS, a bit off topic, what is the Space Noa game you mentioned?

NLL

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Why was I expecting this game to be half-decent at least...

It always feels like these h devs release alpha builds as full games.

saga55555

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Agreed. Since you have to hit a direction and C for a special move, often it doesn't work for some reason. I thought it was just my laptop's keyboard messing up, til I plugged in a USB keyboard and got the same result.

Also, PS, a bit off topic, what is the Space Noa game you mentioned?
I'm not sure with the name but it's side scroll beatem up game from dev who create Fighting Yuna and Shooting Luna. It's has a thread on ulmf before :p

moot

Demon Girl
Reputation score

wow, im surprised so many are so disappointed.. i loved the game. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.