What's new

RPG Maker KICHUREA RPG games

OP
B

BlueBurn

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: KICHUREA RPG games

I went through 1.04 and I only noticed a few small changes. But I didn't check most of the H scenes.

- Storage chest in the main character's home
- New battle music in the second area (but the third area still has the old music)
- A path that looks like it's going to be an area transition, but leads nowhere, in the second area

OP
B

BlueBurn

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

1.05 already... no changelog.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

1.04 fixed the villager's h scene recollection. In 1.02 it was inaccessible.

OP
B

BlueBurn

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

The blog says that 1.06 will add a loli scene. So from now on please don't post directly DL links for 1.06 and onwards just to be safe. People can figure out how to find it on the blog pretty easily I think.

TheBl4ckC4t

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

1.07 is out for a while now with a new costume if I understand it right.

I still have no idea how to get the second char though so that costume doesn´t matter.

If somebody knows that or how to get to the chest in the area where your home is I would be thankfull

I think it is generally hard to understand his games, when you aren´t able to understand japanese very well.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

I still have no idea how to get the second char though so that costume doesn´t matter.

If somebody knows that or how to get to the chest in the area where your home is I would be thankfull

I think it is generally hard to understand his games, when you aren´t able to understand japanese very well.
The costume can be obtained by completing the random missions that pop up while you are going through the maps. Complete them to get a scroll which allows you to forge the new costumes. (Or from random drops from enemies)

You mean the black chest inside your home? That's just a storage chest.

Last edited:
OP
B

BlueBurn

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Some updates from the past few weeks...

The author said he's making a game in RPG Maker MV, and showed a screenshot. In that screenshot it's titled "Haramasemakuri Daibouken" which translates to "Lots of Impregnating Great Adventure" or something like that.

I find that really exciting because the name is similar to one of his old games I liked called "Shin Nakadashimakuri Daibouken". That game was really good because it had a battle-fuck system but he didn't flesh the game out, so hopefully this will be similar but more developed.

He released update 3.20 for Meikore 2. 2 new characters and a new town. Meh.

I think he may be done with Erisurize-chan but I could be wrong.

PS: Any idea what the word Kichurea is supposed to mean? :S

OP
B

BlueBurn

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

New game announced on DLsite: 孕ませまくり大冒険 / Haramasemakuri Daibouken

I mentioned it in the thread a while ago. Now it's finally getting close to being released.

Tags: Collars/Chains/Restraint, Loli, Younger Sister, Non-Human Girl/Monster Girl, Pregnancy/Impregnation, Incest

Gamer23

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Omg that is expensive, but the all characters are virgins seemed promising.

Last edited:
OP
B

BlueBurn

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Omg that is expensive, but the all characters are virgins seemed promising.
Yeah it's pretty expensive... Hopefully that means it has a lot of content, but I can't read the blog very easily. Anyone able to?

Gamer23

Reputation score

Yeah it's pretty expensive... Hopefully that means it has a lot of content, but I can't read the blog very easily. Anyone able to?
He wanted to make this a good game instead since he put so much effort into in already, so he added more sub quests along the line and hence price the rise. No sample pics of the game is out yet but he did introduce to us a boss and your sister, so bear with it for a while as he is still adding events to the game.

Well, that and also he wanted a new graphics card to play his dragon age inquisition with so please support him? He is playing that game with a 3000 yen video card right now, so you get the idea of how shitty the graphics would be.

OP
B

BlueBurn

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

He wanted to make this a good game instead since he put so much effort into in already, so he added more sub quests along the line and hence price the rise. No sample pics of the game is out yet but he did introduce to us a boss and your sister, so bear with it for a while as he is still adding events to the game.

Well, that and also he wanted a new graphics card to play his dragon age inquisition with so please support him? He is playing that game with a 3000 yen video card right now, so you get the idea of how shitty the graphics would be.
So is he saying this will have more content than the Mate Collection series?

prima99

Sex Demon
Reputation score

So is he saying this will have more content than the Mate Collection series?
well i prefer that he finished the mate collection first before going with a completely different game. heck, there are lots of missing contents in the 1st mate game and nothing indicates that he's going to complete it anymore.

it seems this time the dev's going to raise the price of his games. the last heroine game costs more than much of his previous games too. well as long as the fans agreed regarding the price, it's all good. though, it could be better if he can finish his products much faster (since i always check his blog for updates)

OP
B

BlueBurn

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

well i prefer that he finished the mate collection first before going with a completely different game. heck, there are lots of missing contents in the 1st mate game and nothing indicates that he's going to complete it anymore.

it seems this time the dev's going to raise the price of his games. the last heroine game costs more than much of his previous games too. well as long as the fans agreed regarding the price, it's all good. though, it could be better if he can finish his products much faster (since i always check his blog for updates)
It's true, he really should complete a game. I think he wanted to abandon the older RPGmakers though.

Anyway, good news. His latest post says that the new game will have 42 girls on release.

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

OK, as long as the price is honest with the content, it should be good. But for a B&W game to have this price, it should have a lot of content!

3000 yen graphic card is cheap, really cheap. But that's not a reason to sell a game at this price ^^

OP
B

BlueBurn

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

He released a short comic for 108 yen the other day and it already has nearly 300 downloads. Also it seems like he reduced the price on the upcoming game by a little bit. :D

OP
B

BlueBurn

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

IT'S OUT!!

permalink to blog post on the release:

apparently it's cheaper on booth.pm if I'm understanding this right.

If this one is really good I will make a separate thread.

prima99

Sex Demon
Reputation score

wow finally!! i've been keeping an eye to the dev's blog day and night till today comes.

and now.. waiting for DLsite release :D

OP
B

BlueBurn

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I bought the game off booth.pm. Here's a small review and a few notes.

This is a BFRPG like I expected. The battle system is similar to but there are no CGs for cumming inside, which is a big letdown. The battle system is really interesting. I'm not sure if the girls have health or what, but the only way to defeat a girl is to use the "cum inside" special move. There's a chance she'll be defeated which seems to increase if other conditions are met first. When she's defeated the dialog will say that you impregnated her, but there's no corresponding CG for battles, so another letdown there. For this and a few other reasons I don't recommend this game unless you understand a bit of Japanese or you have a way to translate it.

Notes:

I don't want to share this game because I don't enjoy getting spammed by PMs.

It seems that the dev has moved away from his old method of updating and now he's going to just push new versions to booth.pm. He already did that with 1.01 which fixed some critical bugs. I ran into a progress halting bug in 1.00 and it was fixed in 1.01. I had to go re-download it off booth.pm so I don't think we'll be able to use the save-file method of obtaining the game.

If you plan to buy it, I strongly recommend you get it from booth.pm. Not only is it cheaper, but I think the updates will be there much sooner.

Gamer23

Reputation score

How big is the file size? rgss2a