What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Searothonc] 処女を守る魔法 / Virgin Protection Magic (RJ139133)

Libellule

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: [RJ139133] Virgin's Protection Magic (clothdmg, arousal dmg)

edit: Looks like it's taking down any links that are indexed on google, so I'm going to upload a text file with a link inside it, like I've seen other posters do. Added as password too, but the password is just 'password'.
that the best way yes, lot of my link died like that too, they have robot that auto search and auto report direct link :x, since i give them in a .txt file in attachement, i never have one of my link taken down ^^

markyansuki

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

after you have extrated it change the folder name to something simple like ie. V. and it should work fine, you may still need the audio files some one mentioned but not shure good luck.
thank you good sir, it works.

markyansuki

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

how to get the 4th option in molestation scene in the fair? i only got 3 option. and there's a guy blocking the circle whenever i remover her underwear.

nvm. the mc should have 0 ero to trigger the 4th scene... now my only problem is the 5th and so on..

btw what is the purpose of sexuality stats?

Last edited:

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

how to get the 4th option in molestation scene in the fair? i only got 3 option. and there's a guy blocking the circle whenever i remover her underwear.

nvm. the mc should have 0 ero to trigger the 4th scene... now my only problem is the 5th and so on..

Honestly, there's like four diffrent sex stats. I can't tell what each one is supposed to represent.

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I can't recall exactly what effects what, but Ero Limit is the most important; it is the max limit of Brigit's horniness, and the higher it is the more witchcraft bonus power you can get from the horniness buff.

The other ones determine what sex scenes Brigit will voluntarily go into, and dialogue in some of those scenes. Sex XP is the only one which is hard to raise, as it increases only for new sex scenes. The Stocking items are also good for raising these stats temporarily.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I can't recall exactly what effects what, but Ero Limit is the most important; it is the max limit of Brigit's horniness, and the higher it is the more witchcraft bonus power you can get from the horniness buff.

The other ones determine what sex scenes Brigit will voluntarily go into, and dialogue in some of those scenes. Sex XP is the only one which is hard to raise, as it increases only for new sex scenes. The Stocking items are also good for raising these stats temporarily.
I got two sets of stockings, but I couldn't tell what they did.

So ero limit is your max horniness, which is a measure of how long it's going to take her to come.

Saphire1118

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

oh, forgot about this game. I can't even find the game folder. My saves :(

If I remember correctly, it was translated up to the point where.....
these thugs surrounded her in a snowy town. Maybe a bit after that.

dunno if thats a good enough explanation or not but was it translated further than this?

thelolcat

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

According to how the gallery is set up, the following scenes in that crowd require her to be "Slutty" and not a virgin. I'm not sure what particular stat governs if she's slutty or not and what amount that may be though.

Gamer23

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

According to how the gallery is set up, the following scenes in that crowd require her to be "Slutty" and not a virgin. I'm not sure what particular stat governs if she's slutty or not and what amount that may be though.
Hi slut stats and removed panties.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

oh, forgot about this game. I can't even find the game folder. My saves :(

If I remember correctly, it was translated up to the point where.....
these thugs surrounded her in a snowy town. Maybe a bit after that.

dunno if thats a good enough explanation or not but was it translated further than this?
Just about everything story-related is untranslated after you leave the main town to go north to the snow area (i.e. once you get to the part where she can lose her virginity). I've seen a few random things (mainly random "eeek!" text and a few of the familiar's hints) translated afterwards, but nothing else - that is, unless there was a stealthy update I missed in the last month or two. Shame, too, because it'd be interesting to see what's being said during those scenes now that she can actually lose her virginity.

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just about everything story-related is untranslated after you leave the main town to go north to the snow area (i.e. once you get to the part where she can lose her virginity). I've seen a few random things (mainly random "eeek!" text and a few of the familiar's hints) translated afterwards, but nothing else - that is, unless there was a stealthy update I missed in the last month or two. Shame, too, because it'd be interesting to see what's being said during those scenes now that she can actually lose her virginity.
Don't write me off just yet. I'm still working on the translation. See the translation thread for updates on it - I'm basically holding off on a release until I can get some more H-scenes translated.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Don't write me off just yet. I'm still working on the translation. See the translation thread for updates on it - I'm basically holding off on a release until I can get some more H-scenes translated.
Oh, I know you're still working on it, don't worry - in fact, I took a quick peek at the translation thread and saw that you said you had a lot more of it translated last month but needed to get through a lot of editing. Sorry if I made it sound like you'd done 70% of it and decided to leave us hanging, because that wasn't my intention - I know the translation process can take quite a while (especially if you want to do it well, and you've easily done a great job so far).

Walrusface11

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there a purpose to the stats like Sex XP, I mean is it to unlock certain scenes or does it actually affect the MC with like poses and such (i.e. slutty face, slutty portrait)?

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The sex stats determine the following (although I can't necessarily remember what effects what exactly)

1) Which user initiated scenes Brigit will do (most of them in Mozuik)
2) How much clothes Brigit will allow you to take off in towns
3) Some dialogue in H-scenes
4) Which ending you get (assuming you don't trigger either of the sex slave endings)

xellos49698

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Spoilers about the game ending....

So I just beat this game and I have to say while it was interesting, I was really disappointed in the endings. I went the non virgin route because this is a hentai game after all.

So I was curious about the other endings and the game gives you the option to unlock everything.

The bad endings make sense, but for the virgin endings, I was seriously surprised by how un imaginative they are... I was expecting some kind of relationship with captain of the guards for at least one of them, especially considering there are 2 good ending slots.

Maybe the translation is way off, but Brigit seemed to really be serious about saving her virginity for her husband. For none of the ending to wind up with her getting married; kind of makes the whole game goal of protecting her virginity pointless.

But hey, that's my two sense. I seriously doubt too many people went through the trouble, considering that this is a h game.

Did anyone else here feel the same about the virgin endings?

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Gotta say that if you're using my translation, I translated 未来の旦那さま as "Future-husband" which I've since decided does not convey things correctly. I'm probably going to change it to "Future-partner" or something similar, once I can figure out a phrasing which isn't too bad (suggestions to the translation thread, please).

Minimal spoilers: The reason why this is significant is that the low perversion virgin ending has Brigit find a partner, even if it doesn't have them having sex; presumably that would happen later. The high perversion virgin ending seems to be along the lines of Brigit deciding that even if she is a virgin, sex-stuff feels too good to ignore and therefore virginity isn't that important.

In any case, an ending like this allows Brigit to show up in a high-stakes moment in Searothonc's next game! (Searothonc's stated that it's pretty likely characters from this game will appear in the next game)

mirthless

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This is all quite exciting, would be great to have brigit possibly in the next game, maybe even more voluptuous.

samlans

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Sorry to ask but, is there stil a link to download this game. or could upload this game for me
my pc crashed and i lost most of my data and games.
Sorry for the request.

sorry for my bad english

L

Locomotor79

is there a walktrough off the game i am stuck just befor the walpurgis night where she whill become a full witch i have alrdy brought the grimoire 2 the guy in the city
but there i keep hanging no more qsts or any thing else