What's new

ACT [Kyrieru] Kurovadis (RE093841)

Kyrieru

Sensei
Reputation score
Re: Kurovadis Demo (Read the first post)

There are just 10 CGs in total. 3 per area and the normal CG.

Texas

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I hate to be one of those people but i currently have no credit cards available to me right now. is there some way i can get pm'd a link? ill donate when i can later :)

FrequentShade

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I hate to be one of those people but i currently have no credit cards available to me right now. is there some way i can get pm'd a link? ill donate when i can later :)
It's called a giftcard. Go to a bank with your 5 bucks and get one.

Seriously guys, the day OF and the maker of the game regularly comes to this thread and you assholes want to pirate? You REALLY need that McDonalds meal?

Regris Kallen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have a better question. Is there a way I can just give Kyrieru *more* money?

SethK

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

It's called a giftcard. Go to a bank with your 5 bucks and get one.

Seriously guys, the day OF and the maker of the game regularly comes to this thread and you assholes want to pirate? You REALLY need that McDonalds meal?
Okay, see this is what ignites flamewars. Someone makes a stupidly insulting retort over something minor. Can we please not turn this thread into that? If you don't like people asking about links to the game, just ignore them or if you REALLY can't go without replying to them, just say "No." and be on your way.

FrequentShade

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Okay, see this is what ignites flamewars. Someone makes a stupidly insulting retort over something minor. Can we please not turn this thread into that? If you don't like people asking about links to the game, just ignore them or if you REALLY can't go without replying to them, just say "No." and be on your way.
Because apparently showing such blatant disrespect to makers of games (like trying to steal right in their face) doesn't cause flame wars in itself. Especially with such BS justifications. And interesting how you're acting like I'm the only one responding to those guys.

How about we also not have this thread be the place where people discuss sharing unpaid copies of the game while we're at it?

Raptoid10

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have a better question. Is there a way I can just give Kyrieru *more* money?

That page lets you donate to him through Paypal.

SethK

Reputation score

Because apparently showing such blatant disrespect to makers of games (like trying to steal right in their face) doesn't cause flame wars in itself. Especially with such BS justifications. And interesting how you're acting like I'm the only one responding to those guys.

How about we also not have this thread be the place where people discuss sharing unpaid copies of the game while we're at it?
If you had bothered to read the thread, you'd have noted that I already posted a message saying pretty much the same thing. You got singled out because you didn't heed my original message. The only two other messages attacking them were one posted minutes after my first post asking people to stop, and the second was from a lurker with a single post, so I ignored them and assumed it was a troll (The account was also created in April 2012. Which has been what? Three days so far?). So please, read next time before you act like I'm picking on you. Thank you.

Last edited:

FrequentShade

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If you had bothered to read the thread, you'd have noted that I already posted a message saying pretty much the same thing. You got singled out because you didn't heed my original message. The only two other messages attacking them were one posted minutes after my first post asking people to stop, and the second was from a lurker with a single post, so I ignored them and assumed it was a troll (The account was also created in April 2012. Which has been what? Three days so far?). So please, read next time before you act like I'm picking on you. Thank you.
Yes mom.

Back to the game, what good is the Ice ability? The Fire one burns vines, but I've yet to see any reason to use Ice in the game. Doesn't even freeze enemies.

omp1234

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Can't wait til my money transfers so I can play the game.

...holy shit that sounds weird.

I'm... I'm actually waiting to get money so I can... BUY a game.

Like... I'm PAYING for it. And I...

Oh god. I have to WAIT to PAY for it too...

SWEET JESUS, LOOK AT WHAT YOU'RE DOING TO ME KYRIEU. LOOK AT WHAT YOU HAVE TURNED ME INTO!!

I'M... A... A CONSUMER.

OfficerTJHooker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

How about we stick to talking about the game instead? I can already feel this turning into a flamewar. And for the guy asking about getting a link, Lets give it a month or two before we go pirate happy.
Quoted for truth... There's really no need to get angry over people asking for a link to the game.

In any case, Kyrieu certainly deserves every cent he makes from this game, as not only does his living expenses come from it, but also the funds for the next project (as you can see from his blog).

I'm actually excited to see what he'll make next! Though I'm kind of hoping for something different from the traditional platformer. There's nothing wrong with it, but I mean he's certainly got the art skills to have a little variety in the games he makes. One can only hope.

SethK

Reputation score

Back to the game, what good is the Ice ability? The Fire one burns vines, but I've yet to see any reason to use Ice in the game. Doesn't even freeze enemies.
It has the highest damage. That's about it. When all my weapons were doing about 100ish damage when fully charged, it did about 200. It has no use for breaking doors and such if that's what you mean.

Last edited:

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Wow, all you stupid fucks are just begging for this thread to be locked. You want to bitch at each other about stupid shit over the internet? Go somewhere else. I don't give a shit who started it, I don't give a shit who's right, just shut the fuck up if you're not talking about anything game-play related.

You know what? Fuck that, I want this thread locked to everyone but Kyrieru, and if that can't be then I just want this thread locked. So keep up your retarded petty bullshit untill a mod comes in and gives me exactly what I want. I've already got a chubby imagining the few minutes after dark sees the shit going on in here and decides it's LOCKING TIME BITCHES. A little bit less enthusiasim if it's toxic, but I'll still be aroused.

SethK

Reputation score

RAWR I'M ANGRY AT PEOPLE ON THE INTERNET
Calm down Broseph McDudebro. You're a little late. We already returned to talking about the game.

Speaking of, who else hated the succubus boss? I don't mean as a concept. It's a great bossfight, but holy crap I just kept dying and dying..

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

It also falls, which lets you drop shots on things from above. Kinda situation-specific, but if you're bouncing around in midair trying to avoid something on the ground, you can use Ice to bomb it.

joesmithxxx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have to say its definitely worth the 5$ I paid.

Some of the elements outside of the demo that impressed me was the voice acting (please give my compliments to the VA if possible), music (especially the 2nd stage, wow, great job, can I get a PM file for that piece btw?), and all of the CG art. The platforming elements were fairly solid. Some were a tad bit tough, but overall very well done.

Some concerns worth mentioning though.
Con is near useless - the points are far better spent elsewhere. Str is extremely OP. Best stat in the game really. That or the charged punch damage needs to be toned down. I still don't quite get her eye color changing from blue, green, and red every now and then, but that's just a tiny minor detail thing.

Could have seriously used a CG gallery.

Overall, very good work and look forward to your future projects.

LemonEater

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Considering the fact that this thread went up over 3'000 views since Game launch, Hopefuly atleast 1/3 of those views contributed to Actually helping Kyrieru.

Iczer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does this game has any yuri or futa in it? I have not followed it that closely so I am just curious about this before I buy it.

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^
It contains both actually.
2 yuri scenes (only 1 CG) and 1 futa scene (1 CG).

FrequentShade

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Speaking of CON, what does it stand for anyway? I've upgraded it out of habit of wanting well-rounded stats, but I never got what it does for you.