Genre ACT-Novel

Downoad

googledrive hxxps://docs.google.com/file/d/0B6TzNOCR6pY4WHUyc1UxTE9zMTA/edit

mirror

hxxp://bitshare.com/files/1q2qjrkv/RJ112996.zip.html

;)
* Two elves fight thru hot interspecies action *
In a land of magical fantasy
there is a certain forest where a race known as the Elven live.
Human in appearance, the Elven have existed peacefully within
the deeps of Fornica Forest, protected from outside civilizations.
Until the spirits suddenly attack...

- Slime, which may impregnate other race
- Humans, graceless beasts who hunt the Elven for lust
- Orcs, a race at war with the Elven for as long as Fornica has stood
- Tentacles, nutrient-seeking omnivores of the forest
- Giant insects, that lay their eggs in interracial wombs

The Elven colony is assailed by danger of all kinds,
and two brave lasses face the impossible odds.

* Side-scrolling action by Softhouse-Seal *
Lush artwork depicts damage on 2 heroine elves
as piece by piece of forest-armor is thrashed off!
When nude, contact with the enemy becomes a ravishing.
If ravished too many times, the cum will flow deep
inside their fertile Elven purses...

Now you can switch short and long-range weapons!
Use the sword for up-close melee and consecutive strikes,
or snipe from a safer distance with the longbow.
Make use of them freely and advance thru the stage!

* Controls *
Z key ...... attack
X key ...... change weapon
(Spacebar ...... jump)
Up key ...... jump
Down key ...... crouch
Left key ...... move left
Right key ...... move right

HP diminishes when an enemy ravishes you.
Spam the Left and Right keys rapidly to escape!

Last edited by a moderator:

thswherizat

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: [Softhouse Seal]エルフと淫辱の森

I'm gonna try this and pray it's better than the rest of their games. The art is always awesome, but I'm hoping they've improved the gameplay to an actual playable level.

EDIT: Finished the game, it wasn't long. It was pretty easy as well, but the gameplay wasn't bad. It wasn't great, but I never really felt frustrated with the controls.

There was only one stage that gave me trouble, the one where you're fighting insects and bandits and they make you keep running back and forth in the one room. You just get swarmed and need at least half HP to survive.

Good CG quality as is normal from SHS, the in game sprites weren't bad either. Also, it has a gallery for both the sprite rape and the CGs. Awesome.

Overall, I'd give it 6/10. Not very long, and not original in really any way, but good art and passable gameplay, which is unusual for this company.

Last edited:

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

Another Softhouse game huh? Probably another game with good art, a good promise... and just bad gameplay.

May as well try it though...

fatmancory

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So do the H animations actually have a finish in this one or are they just a white splat again?

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

So do the H animations actually have a finish in this one or are they just a white splat again?
Small white splash when they "finish", CG rape per stage. Has a gallery to view the cg's again/ and animations for both girls.

Not hard to get all the CG's, but I feel like I'm missing 1-2? mobs, and what seems like the last area...? is a barrage of mobs that I couldn't beat, the move too fast and the character doesn't attack very quickly when your having to swap back n forth a lot...

Decent animations, good CG, gameplay is ok, but the mobs falling down from the sky that 90% the time perfectly fall on your character and initiates a rape that takes like 30 seconds can be annoying. Pressing the ← → arrow keys doesn't seem to really help much, even if your mashing it like 100+ in that time frame or do nothing.

helhansen84

Lurker
Reputation score

Decent animations, good CG, gameplay is ok, but the mobs falling down from the sky that 90% the time perfectly fall on your character and initiates a rape that takes like 30 seconds can be annoying. Pressing the ← → arrow keys doesn't seem to really help much, even if your mashing it like 100+ in that time frame or do nothing.
gameplay is ok?! are you kidding? :)
its like playing cheetah men...

also if you mash arrow keys, you'll most certainly end the rape before climax. i think you get less dmg this way, but you have unlimited continues anyway.

i think softhouse seal improved a little bit, but this game is still too bad to enjoy, mostly because of the stiff controls.

Scud

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

gameplay is ok?! are you kidding? :)
its like playing cheetah men...

also if you mash arrow keys, you'll most certainly end the rape before climax. i think you get less dmg this way, but you have unlimited continues anyway.

i think softhouse seal improved a little bit, but this game is still too bad to enjoy, mostly because of the stiff controls.
haha I don't think there is something worse than games from Toonpimp... If you can call all his crap, games.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

As always , quite crappy game
When they will all ever learn???

And also as always , great CG good artwork

Play , Beat it , DEL

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I seriously think Softhouse Seal should just stick to VNs, it's the only games of theirs that I can't complain about. They make RPGs; there are fatal bugs like saving doesn't work or loading breaks the game. They make action games; controls suck or it's just not enjoyable. They always have good CG though, so I always want to give their games a shot....but unless it's a VN I always end up disappointed.

qwerpoiu80

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Definitely, the gameplay and controls leave something to be desired....

The attack key was particularly unresponsive, I found. However, it wasn't totally unplayable.

Plus, the brunette is just my type, so I enjoyed it all the same <333

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I seriously think Softhouse Seal should just stick to VNs, it's the only games of theirs that I can't complain about. They make RPGs; there are fatal bugs like saving doesn't work or loading breaks the game. They make action games; controls suck or it's just not enjoyable. They always have good CG though, so I always want to give their games a shot....but unless it's a VN I always end up disappointed.
Also they are trying to make 3D Anime
Graphic is good , Two 3D Anime was made so far

They should instead making a Hentai Anime
Than this crappy game~

fatmancory

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

This is the best out of there games I've played in my opinion. Not saying much though considering how bad the rest were. You don't even need to play the game though, you can just use the skip option to get all the cg.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

They should really mix up their formula. A large breasted girl and a small breasted girl. This is like the third (or fourth) time they've done it.

Won't stop me from playing it, but yeah, it's becoming predictable.

chibataue

Cthulhu
Reputation score

the ppl who played this game, i've seen some screenshots on dlsite and i've seen a "slime girl" futa or something like this.
is confirmed any female enemy on game?

R

Ryka

Ingame Slimegirls finger and fist the girl. Only one pic so far as I've seen has them futanizing.

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ingame Slimegirls finger and fist the girl. Only one pic so far as I've seen has them futanizing.
well of course :) slime girls like to warm up their victims before fucking them silly :)

thswherizat

Reputation score

the ppl who played this game, i've seen some screenshots on dlsite and i've seen a "slime girl" futa or something like this.
is confirmed any female enemy on game?
Yeah, but the ingame sprite is just fisting. There are the two different CGs( One per character) of the slimegirl futa sex though.

Hamger

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

So no futa animations only 1 scene I hate these type of game where they show a futa scene but leave it out of the animated h-scenes :mad:

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Softhouse does it again...

Not saying it's bad or something, but with the quality of their art, voices, CG etc. they have to check out with some other people to make even better the game, they do it on FLASH, yeah, might have some problems, but that doesn't mean they should keep it like the other games (Last played game was the Ninja girls)

Feels heavy or blocky when getting hit, jumping, attacking...

But have to say the art gets me everytime.

Point aside, i got a problem

I passed the game with the black haired elf, and looked at the ''animation gallery'' but i saw that the ORC and the Blue Mouth monster was missing, what did i do wrong? i even cleared the game with the blonde elf girl too

thswherizat

Reputation score

Did you get raped by them ingame? I made sure to get raped once by each enemy just to unlock the scene.