What's new

[Nutaku] Flower Knight Girl

vysethevaliant

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Flower Knight Girl

I'm fairly certain the you don't have to kill the boss to get credit, just attack it.

Well, how else do you plan to get one? :p
sotonto probably means attacking it more than once, with a raid token. If you need two more raid bosses for your daily quest and it's getting close to the daily roll-over, you can get multiple credit for the same raid boss if you attack it more than once. It can be helpful, if you're going for those life crystals!

And sorry, I meant pulling for a specific one, haha (in this case, Black Baccara).

anondum

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

So the new "Slice" Player's Vote gatcha, has anyone tried it yet? They say that the rates for them has been significantly increased, but I'm guessing that just against other types and not the rates for the rarity themselves.

I don't have a 5* Slice character yet, and Black Baccara is my most-wanted rainbow unit currently in-game, but pulling for a rainbow just seems like a bad idea. I'll probably continue hoarding my gems until 250+ (I'm at 150 now), and then throwing them all on an event gatcha that interests me.
based on past experience that is probably the case. I could use a 5 star slice but I doubt I would pull one

Sashas

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I sometimes deal 3 damage because is the only boss on my list and i need the quest. Sorrynotsorry.
3 damage is perfect, 1 is slightly more annoying , except for the one who finds it who should hit for 1.
90 health seedbearers, a maximum of 31 players who can hit it, If everyone hit it for 3, noone would need to nuke the last 60 damage. It really doesn't matter though.

I am playing this on a old laptop and holy mother of god it is bad. I tried one 12-5 and it took exactly 35 minutes no exaggeration. Someone fucking save me.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So anyway, I decided to finally spend my saved flower gems because Black Bacarra.

Of course I didn't get the oppai I wanted, but my results finally gave me a unit above 4*.

With this, I've officially pulled EVERY silver EXCEPT for Cepha.

Why is this game trying so hard to keep oppai from me. :(

P.S. I thought this was a pretty good pull. <.<

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So anyway, I decided to finally spend my saved flower gems because Black Bacarra.

Of course I didn't get the oppai I wanted, but my results finally gave me a unit above 4*.

5/11 you pulled I don't even have, it's a nice pull to me :D

PS : Cepha was my 1st guaranteed 4* winkwink

vysethevaliant

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Congrats, nice pull! I actually really want Orchid Wydler (and Black Baccara too, but I'm not holding my breath for that one).

That's interesting. It makes it sounds like they increased the rates for the rarity themselves, and not just the chances of Slice units appearing.

BTW, what's the Discord for this? I tried to join the one listed through the Flower Girls webpage but I got hit with an error. :/

Edit: Also, I'm really confused as to what's taking them so long for the stamina compensation. Maybe they're preparing a special gatcha for us, that rewards you with a rainbow unit for 100 Flower Gems. Hey, it can happen!

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I just use the one in the OP, but I recall someone having trouble with it so try this:

vysethevaliant

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I just use the one in the OP, but I recall someone having trouble with it so try this:

Thanks! I tried the one in the OP and it worked this time. I appreciate the secondary link regardless!

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^
No problem, glad the OP link works for you now.

So I got a Ampy from 12-4

Checked the wiki too and seems like it's for all Mission 12 Maps or well that's what I assume the second "or" is for on (★2or贈り物1%orアンプルゥ), the first is a 2* girl of course, and the second is probably gifts.

Edit: Jeez, is this Ampy day? I got one from a random 10 draw.

Last edited:

Melphy

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I do almost all of my random grinding on 12-4, I've once gotten 2 Ampys on one run one time. It's a pretty good time. It's kind of why I was asking about the whole ampy cap thing, may hit it one of these days.

Last edited:

YummyTiger

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, the new limited gatcha with "highly increased chances" might be worth spending your flower gems on. Just did a 50 gem pull and got the following:

Pretty amazing pull. Granted, I had all but Toad Lily, still, I wanted her for her quest line. I got another 42 gems, hopefully I can get that to 50 and do another pull before June 6th. Might even be worth buying a gem or two, just to get there.

vysethevaliant

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Well, the new limited gatcha with "highly increased chances" might be worth spending your flower gems on. Just did a 50 gem pull and got the following:

Pretty amazing pull. Granted, I had all but Toad Lily, still, I wanted her for her quest line. I got another 42 gems, hopefully I can get that to 50 and do another pull before June 6th. Might even be worth buying a gem or two, just to get there.
And yet, only two of them (Casablanca and Camellia) are the advertised "rate-up" slice-units, haha. Still, two 5* in a single pull. Congrats! You did good.

I just realized that we were supposed to be getting flower blooms or gacha seeds for completing the bugged missions in the 2nd phase, but I haven't gotten any of that and I've been clearing it for the last few days trying to get my last dressbloom...

Anyone else having this issue? Rather frustrating to have wasted so much stamina, especially with the event almost over.
Have you checked your gift box?

Arqoi

Reputation score

Have you checked your gift box?
Yeah, just did it again after I opened a support ticket and it works now. Maybe my acct was bugged or whatever, but finally got my last dressbloom.

Last few days of wasting stamina sure were annoying though lol, probably should have opened up a ticket earlier.

vysethevaliant

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Yeah, just did it again after I opened a support ticket and it works now. Maybe my acct was bugged or whatever, but finally got my last dressbloom.

Last few days of wasting stamina sure were annoying though lol, probably should have opened up a ticket earlier.
Glad to hear it all worked out for you!

But yes, best not to think about the wasted stamina, haha.

Trollwut

Cthulhu
Reputation score

That wasn't really true anyway. You could use them on any girl, but only girls with the same skill had a chance for a skill increase. And Mountain Lily's skill was unique, so only she could ever get a skill increase off of it anyway.

They were a glorified manyu for everyone else.
That's pretty much the technical detail of what I said, yes.
That flower isn't even good as a manyu anyway.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I got to stage 3 of the new event, and I've resigned myself to just letting the portals have their way with me. <.<

Nerozx

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I dun goofed and didn't unlocked all eq slots for previous girl >.< I blame Tree of Savior since it made me forgot about FKG ... fml

vysethevaliant

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I got to stage 3 of the new event, and I've resigned myself to just letting the portals have their way with me. <.<
The third stage is everything wrong with this game. Absolutely no skill involved, just blind luck. So frustrating.