What's new

ADV Patreon Active RPG Maker [Reepyr] Adventures of Tara (v0.86.D19)

Impure

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Adventures of Tara - English H-Game *New public release* [5/28]

Nice, I'm going to try the public version now.

OP
Reepyr

Reepyr

Sex Demon
Reputation score

awesome...btw, I really like the picture of tara standing next to her bed on your patron page, the look in her eyes is very seductive :D
Thanks tork, that was very early on when I was figuring out if I felt I could make good enough images for a game. I was pretty happy how that one came out although now I see a bunch of things I would fix if I was making it now! ;)
Nice, I'm going to try the public version now.
Cool, let me know what you think!

OP
Reepyr

Reepyr

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Tried the new public demo, kinda sad that:
the Bernal route is on hold.
There was a decent amount of support for Bernal's route, but the majority wanted the Sinius one to be completed first. Sorry that it will be a while before Bernal gets his chance but at this point I have every intention on completing his story as well once Sinius has his way with Tara. Or does he? :D

Impure

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Going to try the new demo now, keep up the good work!

Pyran

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hey Reeps,

Just a personal feeling on my part, but would it be possible to have a button to speed up the animations? They're good, but take time.

dtester1

Reputation score

Hey Reeps,

Just a personal feeling on my part, but would it be possible to have a button to speed up the animations? They're good, but take time.
I always play RPGMaker games with Cheat Engine, if only to use the speedhack tool. You can map 1x and 2x speeds to keyboard shortcuts, and it can make games with frustratingly slow walking/messaging/animations much more bearable.

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Wow, I have been away from this thread for a while. And a newer version, woot! Congrats, Reepyr. You're turning these out at a great rate, and I'm happy to see continued development and communication. :)
Keep it up!

OP
Reepyr

Reepyr

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Whaaaat?!? You want to skip through all of my hard work?! Heh, I don't blame you, especially when running through the game multiple times to try and see different things based on your choices. I will see what I can do but I'm not sure what is possible since the loops are set with specific time delays. Maybe I will look into some kind of switch system that offers you the chance to skip a scene as long as you have seen it at least one time.
I always play RPGMaker games with Cheat Engine, if only to use the speedhack tool. You can map 1x and 2x speeds to keyboard shortcuts, and it can make games with frustratingly slow walking/messaging/animations much more bearable.
Yep, this is definitely a good option. I will still consider adding a skip scene option but I have to look into how to implement that effectively.
Wow, I have been away from this thread for a while. And a newer version, woot! Congrats, Reepyr. You're turning these out at a great rate, and I'm happy to see continued development and communication. :)
Keep it up!
Heya squark! My comma guy :D Thanks for the kind words about the continued development, I've been busy!

OP
Reepyr

Reepyr

Sex Demon
Reputation score

New version released! I've updated the OP with the latest release information about v0.06.D8 being completed and sent out to Patrons on 5/31.

Changelog 5/31 v0.06.D8
Completed Day 8 Events
22 new CG's added
4 new major scenes added one of them with a new character!
1 new minor scene added available depending on players previous choices
Created first pass of a 3D model for one of the other female students (Sanvira)
Assorted bug fixes

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

New version released! I've updated the OP with the latest release information about v0.06.D8 being completed and sent out to Patrons on 5/31.

Changelog 5/31 v0.06.D8
Completed Day 8 Events
22 new CG's added
Assorted bug fixes
: o

ltpika

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Changelog 5/31 v0.06.D8
Completed Day 8 Events
22 new CG's added
Assorted bug fixes
I seem to be missing a scene,
I got two Sineus scenes and one with Bridget

2 questions:

1. About Pregnancy, is their more than one option for the father. I think Bridget as a futa might be a good candidate ;)

2. Do you plan to release a gallery of full quality images from the game? I'd love that. Tara's model is really great, in particular, you did a great job with her. The others are good, nothing wrong with them per say but not as great as the Tara model.

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I seem to be missing a scene,
I got two Sineus scenes and one with Bridget

2 questions:

1. About Pregnancy, is their more than one option for the father. I think Bridget as a futa might be a good candidate ;)

2. Do you plan to release a gallery of full quality images from the game? I'd love that. Tara's model is really great, in particular, you did a great job with her. The others are good, nothing wrong with them per say but not as great as the Tara model.
futa pregnancy as an option . that could work

OP
Reepyr

Reepyr

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Missing scene information
If you DON"T have the 'cure' from the Grand Master on Day 7 then you can see the 4th scene if the curse triggers in the Teleportation class on Day 8

I definitely spent the most time getting Tara's model where I wanted her and knowing she was going to get the most 'screen time'. I'm actually happy to hear that you like her the best!

1 - I don't have a set in stone plan for who(or what!) the father might be in the pregnancy option. Certainly seems possible for their to be multiple candidates and a futa version of someone would be an obvious possibility.

2 - I definitely plan to have a CG gallery option available in the game at some point. Maybe a diary in her room that allows you to see scenes that you have already gotten. I hadn't thought about making images that would just be shared outside of the game but that is a good idea. I will have to consider that when I have some free time in between creating the next update.

futa pregnancy as an option . that could work
Yep, I think there will be a long list of possible fathers by the time we get to the pregnancy option. :D

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Time for some MOAR Reepyr made images! Huzzah!

This month there is...

Tara pregnant in her special outfit!

Then there is Tara pregnant in her slut outfit >:p

...While also being felt up by Bridget!

Stay tuned more for next month! Or maybe sooner! I don't know but just get hyped!

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score

those pregnant pics are amazing :D

Pyran

Demon Girl
Reputation score

He's just teasing us with those now :D

OP
Reepyr

Reepyr

Sex Demon
Reputation score

those pregnant pics are amazing :D
He's just teasing us with those now :D
Vesle is sharing with you the rewards he is getting as a high level patron. What he wants me to make...I make! These images will be in the game at some point, but it will be a little while before Tara can reasonably show as being pregnant.

Glad you are liking them, they were fun to create! :D

Pyran

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hey Reeps,

I love your work so far, but I have to ask: is the game going to open up more?
At present it plays a lot like a visual novel, rather than a game proper, so, in the future, will there be repeatable events? Enemies to slay? More to do in a day than the classes and scripted encounters?

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Given that the there's actually very little of it thus far, it's fair to assume that it will open up more as more gets added in. There's a lot of incredibly linear games out there that do very little to disguise the fact that they run like KNs with the illusion of choice. So far, it looks like the Books of Curse sidequest will be the first branching path.
Pyran said:
More to do in a day than the classes and scripted encounters?
Well... there's a front door we can't exit yet. Take it for now that in future builds there will be more to do.

Last edited:
OP
Reepyr

Reepyr

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Hey Reeps,

I love your work so far, but I have to ask: is the game going to open up more?
At present it plays a lot like a visual novel, rather than a game proper, so, in the future, will there be repeatable events? Enemies to slay? More to do in a day than the classes and scripted encounters?
There will be more branching of choices as the game progresses but I suppose I would have to say that the main focus of this game will be the player decisions on what to spend their time on. Do you do your homework like a good student? Meet with the Grand Master every night? Read the curse books, or attempt to find a way to break Sinius power over you?

I don't have any plans to add a full-on combat system into the game although I did have vague ideas about an after school dueling program where the students learn to test themselves against each other. Shenanigans would ensue, of course! :D

There will be repeatable events and they will play a large part as to what ending you will eventually see. If the curse is triggered and the player gets to choose how to 'take care of it', those choices will lean towards particular endings. I don't want to give away too much on that yet though...

Given that the there's actually very little of it thus far, it's fair to assume that it will open up more as more gets added in. There's a lot of incredibly linear games out there that do very little to disguise the fact that they run like KNs with the illusion of choice. So far, it looks like the Books of Curse sidequest will be the first branching path.Well... there's a front door we can't exit yet. Take it for now that in future builds there will be more to do.
I'll have to balance the workload so that I can still get updates out in a timely fashion, but yes I will do my best to expand the choices and have more dramatic differences based on what you choose to do as the player. In fact, I think I will do a poll to get some feedback on this to find out what the majority wish for me to do.