What's new

ACT [Umai Neko] Fighting Girl Sakura-R (RJ183230)

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Fighting Girl Sakura-R

there are a few in the battle grabs with finishers, but if you go to the gallery the CG full screen as before they are animated but now with finishers there is only the spider and the licker in demo.

Saphire1118

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I purchased both Fighting Girl Sakura and Mei. I'll buy this one too. Reason is because I just want to support them. Improvements were always made and it looks like they added what they learned from the 2 and are putting it on this 3rd one.

First about the combat

I said in reviews, comments, etc (and I feel developers have read them) that the game is too easy. So far I'm impressed with the demos stage 1-3 difficulty changes. The enemies finally take 1/3 or even half the hp with their KD (knock down) hits. They adjusted the I frames (invincible frames) on the skills so u can't just spam to win anymore.

They need to remove the launch on her sweep and just make it KD. There needs to be I frames when enemies get up.

They should make getting up/shaking off enemies harder the more sakura gets knocked down.

They need to add air recovery at the cost of a chunk of mp to keep up the fast pace feel. When your actually trying to win, its annoying having to wait to land, then wait to recover to start the fight again.

They adjusted Dex so now it seems you'll always get raped after a KD if you don't get any unless you can tap the key super fast.

They lowered the amount of mp you get as you lvl. You used to get like 1k by stage 3 if you wanted to, not anymore.

They added an extra attack which is nice but hopefully its not finished. She just stands there and everyone falls down.

Hit boxes needs some adjustments.

Overall a huge update to combat.

INTERFACE

Its exactly the same, just some improved art and I wish they would remove the numbers from the exp bar and make it smaller.

ART & ANIMATION

Improvements were made with each releases. For an H game, animation is too important (for any game really) and they did a good job.

They made huge improvements with attention to details and lighting.

Sakura feels more bouncy now, animation making this game feel more smoother.

They added "finishers" as everyone calls it. Its their first attempt though. Its pretty good but a lot is lacking.

They removed the pointless inside visuals thank goodness from mei.

The extra attack animation in the forground is pro lvl xD

Jump animation still feels odd, its been like that for a while.

H animation has always been good, its just better now.

I wish they would repeat the h animations smoothly. During the loop, they always have that odd blinking after the finish.

For Extra's hopefully they add the speed changes and add a zoom. They need to also add speed changes for when shes clothed, half nude, and nude. and not just for the nude.

AUDIO

About the same. Wish they had more BGMS. Voice acting is great in normal combat but her voice needs updates during H scenes particularly during finishers.

It would be wonderful for the full story to be voiced as well. On mei, they added a story. The first one didn't have one.

Also, several different sound effects for the fap would be nice.

WHAT I"D LIKE TO SEE

I wanna see some 2 on 1 or 3 on 1 action. Some mixtures too, not just zombies and zombies but like zombies and bees or skeletons and grunts or whatever.

More unique characters. They added that boss on Mei which was pretty kewl, but we need more.

Add human fighters as well.

add some grappling into H animation xD

Ofc, I wanna see a lot more but I'll hold off till their next one after this

also hopefully all animations will have a finisher. This is still just a demo after all. The developers also has a habit of not making updates, they just go straight to the next release.

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score

The developers also has a habit of not making updates, they just go straight to the next release.
Well not fully correct, FG mei did receive some bug fixes and an extra cg after update, but the previous game did feel a bit unpolished.

Very minor update on the demo, pretty much just adding a gangbang animation to the red goblin and some ui changes. I wonder if he's holding back some CGs and animations or if this is the total progress of the game. If it's the latter, it looks like this game won't be complete before June.

Also I just realized that the demo art is uncensored just like the Fighter Girl Mei demo. Since Umai Neko already draws them uncensored, I wish he would release an uncensored version on the English dlsite. The art is really good and it would probably help him grab a few more sales.

Last edited:

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

updated demo there are now green alien guys at end of stage 3, slams her from behind. and the animation viewer shows that varying color Lizard men are next.

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Is there an English version of the demo with English UI and if not will there be at any point do you think?

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Probably not, also considering that the UI isn't all that hard to figure out it's not all bad. It'd be nice if the story was translated though.

rizo

Reputation score

Aww that sucks, okay thanks. With such amazing animation quality I think I'll just try it without translation. :)

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Aww that sucks, okay thanks. With such amazing animation quality I think I'll just try it without translation. :)
Isn't the UI already in full English? The only Japanese I see in the demo is the dialogue.

ChaoticShock

Demon Girl
Reputation score

HE UPDATED!!!

when translated it says at the end *Sale please wait!* SO HE'S FINALLY DONE?!

Praise the lord!

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score

when translated it says at the end *Sale please wait!* SO HE'S FINALLY DONE?!
Not necessarily, we have to consider it in context of the previous sentence. Google translate gives me "illustration cg is in animation production" which is somewhat ambiguous in it's meaning.

I'm interpreting that as him saying that the cg version of the scene in the post is in the process of being animated. And the last sentence is just simply telling his fans to be patient for it to go on sale. Perhaps someone who knows Japanese could clarify the post.

Unless he's hiding many things from the progress updates, that's also only the first variation of the lizardmen. The newest trial has 3 lizardmen variations listed in the gallery. So far he's only displayed the yellow version so I would assume it's actually still far from finished especially since there will likely be more enemies added.

Sadly, it looks like there's no more demos coming out at this point so it's just a long wait for the full release.

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score

Dreams do come true! TwT

Zerrest

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The intermission theme in this one is really smooth, makes me just want to listen to it for hours. I doubt it's public domain, I wonder who composed it.

The texture's on Sakura's outfit are nicely detailed, and as homogeneous as seifukus are in h-game design it's still a step up from gym uniforms in my opinion. Her eyes are also less droopy and have a little more spark in them so it at least makes her face look like she's at least 18 years old like her body would suggest, so I'm all for that. And of course, how could I forget the thigh highs?

>>+Z is unfortunately pretty useless as a shoryuken-type attack in a game that so far hasn't had any need for anti-airs, and for a new animation that's a shame. But then again, the annoying spiders will probably be replaced with aerial enemies... maybe.

The way her back arches when she's getting fucked is really hot, as usual. Here's hoping for some spitroast 3P action. And for unique boss designs

rizo

Reputation score

There's a demo update on the author's blog. Downloading it now - probably, some new content included. :)
Can't seem to find the updated demo? :/

Dyonyk

Reputation score

Can't seem to find the updated demo? :/
Click on the Sakura's picture, in the bottom of the first post. It will redirect you to the mega link with the new demo.

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Huh that's odd, the demo new demo appears to have even less h-content than before. The blue and grey frog fighters no longer work in the gallery. There's a bunch of new enemies listed but no animations for them. CG gallery still only has the same 6 scenes as far as I can see. I will update when I re-complete all the stages.

Correction: I was spoiled by the previous demo where everything was unlocked from start. In this version you have to unlock all the animations manually because the actual enemies are added to the stages. Looks like the only additions were the stage 4 enemy extra animations and a red frog fighter game over cg. However, it appears to be a placeholder since the enemy in the animation is green and in a different position. It also doesn't appear in the gallery so you can only view it by manually losing to it.

With the new update, there are now 19 enemies currently listed in the gallery. Fighting Girl Mei only had around 10 enemies. So far the developer appears to have 3 completed cg and 1 extra posted on the blog. Which means there's at least 15 more cgs left to add before final release. At this point, I'm not sure if the dev will even animate a unique cg for every enemy. I would like one for every enemy but it seems like that would take forever to release.

Also, did anyone manage to snag the 0.04 version? The changelog for 0.05 according to Google translate says "additional leaked exe files" which I think means some extra things were unintentionally added to the demo and was quickly reuploaded to remove it.

Last edited:

Saphire1118

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Updated demo Includes:

1 - Block/cherry counter with the V key. Time the v key at the last sec and she does a counter.

2 - Stage 4 included

3 - Starting cash reduced

4 - New enemies and animations, (additional threesome) and 1 additional CG animation (currently not unlockable in Gallery. You can only see it when defeated by the pink monsters on stage 2 and click no. I believe developers just forgot to add it to gallery)

5 - Several bug fixes

EDIT: 6 - I don't quite remember if it was like this on the previous demo but you can use Z and direction keys to recover from ground but you can only use Z to escape from H attacks.

EDIT: 7 - A lot of people probably don't know this but Sakura has a turbo punch she can do if you successfully bypass enemies and reach the glowing light (if there is one at the end). Just hold z. I think there were some adjustments on how its used, not sure.

EDIT:8 - Starting points of monsters changed.

The counter and block is a nice addition but now they need to add guard break in the game or remove block and just make it a counter. They should add a counter miss penalty. Also, the block avoids attacks from the ground (those running spiders or the red monster on stage 4). Honestly doesn't make sense and I hope they change that.

The new red creatures add to difficulty. They have a guaranteed H grab if you are knocked down on stage 4.

Last edited:

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Updated demo Includes:

1 - Block/cherry counter with the V key. Time the v key at the last sec and she does a counter.

2 - Stage 4 included

3 - Starting cash reduced

4 - New enemies and animations, (additional threesome) and 1 additional CG animation (currently not unlockable in Gallery. You can only see it when defeated by the pink monsters on stage 2 and click no. I believe developers just forgot to add it to gallery)

5 - Several bug fixes

EDIT: 6 - I don't quite remember if it was like this on the previous demo but you can use Z and direction keys to recover from ground but you can only use Z to escape from H attacks.

EDIT: 7 - A lot of people probably don't know this but Sakura has a turbo punch she can do if you successfully bypass enemies and reach the glowing light (if there is one at the end). Just hold z. I think there were some adjustments on how its used, not sure.

EDIT:8 - Starting points of monsters changed.

The counter and block is a nice addition but now they need to add guard break in the game or remove block and just make it a counter. They should add a counter miss penalty. Also, the block avoids attacks from the ground (those running spiders or the red monster on stage 4). Honestly doesn't make sense and I hope they change that.

The new red creatures add to difficulty. They have a guaranteed H grab if you are knocked down on stage 4.
How do you view the 3p animations (pink monster and lizard monster)?

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I'm guessing the artist is Kuronell from pixiv.

Anyone know why he deleted his account?

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score

How do you view the 3p animations (pink monster and lizard monster)?
It appears to be broken in the gallery. So you would only be able to view it in the actual stage. Pretty simple, the beginning of stage 2 and 4 have the enemies. To get 3P, become fully naked and after the first monster rapes for a bit, the 2nd one will join in if there's one nearby.