What's new

Lily of the Valley - NTR H-English Game [ver0.7]

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Lily of the Valley - NTR H-English Game [ver0.2]

V0.3 update is going to be slightly different then the previous ones.The difference is that V0.3 is not going to be that linear anymore.
sounds like were going to be able to make more choices :D

Chartog

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

As soon as we finish v0.3 we'll release v0.2 in public. A great deal of it has been finished so far.
We don't know the exact date right now but we are pushing so hard to release it as fast as we can.
V0.3 update is going to be slightly different then the previous ones.The difference is that V0.3 is not going to be that linear anymore.
Awesome news. I find most of the Rpg games coming out in this community are more visual novels rather than games. More choices and customization in these games makes it more enjoyable. I understand it takes a lot more time, but definitely worth it in my mind.

OP
acapicaso

acapicaso

Demon Girl
Reputation score

sounds like were going to be able to make more choices :D
Awesome news. I find most of the Rpg games coming out in this community are more visual novels rather than games. More choices and customization in these games makes it more enjoyable. I understand it takes a lot more time, but definitely worth it in my mind.
Yeah not only that. We are also creating some interesting side quests for you guys as well. :D It will be up to you if you want to play them. We're sure you gonna love it ;)

OP
acapicaso

acapicaso

Demon Girl
Reputation score

We'd like to inform you that v0.2 will not be posted in public this month.
Unfortunately, we haven't managed to release completed v0.3 for the patreons this month, and that is why public v0.2 will be late.
A couple of days ago, we asked our patreons if they would like us to release v.03 teaser. The results were fifty-fifty so, after all, we decided to release a small part of v0.3 update.
Once again, we apologize for the delay in posting v0.2 in public.

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

We'd like to inform you that v0.2 will not be posted in public this month.
Unfortunately, we haven't managed to release completed v0.3 for the patreons this month, and that is why public v0.2 will be late.
A couple of days ago, we asked our patreons if they would like us to release v.03 teaser. The results were fifty-fifty so, after all, we decided to release a small part of v0.3 update.
Once again, we apologize for the delay in posting v0.2 in public.
Yea personally I think I'm going to pass on the teaser and wait on v0.3 so I can enjoy more in one go. :)

Impure

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I like the art and Lily is hot! Good up the good work mate.

rizo

Reputation score

Thanks Impure :)

Nahhh... I don't believe you :p
I know, I thought I could then I saw it in my inbox on patreon and had to play it. Made me even more excited for the next release -.- Nice Work

stoper

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I know, I thought I could then I saw it in my inbox on patreon and had to play it. Made me even more excited for the next release -.- Nice Work
Same here, thought I could resist, but I couldn't :)
The doctor scene was not that much to my liking tho', it was way too similar to the one with the hypnotist.

rizo

Reputation score

Same here, thought I could resist, but I couldn't :)
The doctor scene was not that much to my liking tho', it was way too similar to the one with the hypnotist.
Didn't bother me to much, it kind of made sense because:

It was similar because he said the trigger word when he was checking her which made her go into the trance that the Hypnotist trained her to do before.

trimortel

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The delay will be about how many days?
Don't rush yourself take your time to give us the best game !!!
(just a question how many people work on this project and who do what ?)

OP
acapicaso

acapicaso

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The delay will be about how many days?
Don't rush yourself take your time to give us the best game !!!
(just a question how many people work on this project and who do what ?)
Any news ???
Hey Trimortel, apologies but I haven't seen your posts until now. We've been very busy lately.
We've planned to release the v0.3 in approximately one week, and shortly after we will share v0.2 for the public.
There are two people in our team. Me and my friend, and the girl who's taking care of the proper English part. /Note: She didn't fixed first part of the story yet./

rizo

Reputation score

Oh was just wondering when we can get our hands on v0.3. Next week, gives me something to look forward to :)
Thanks for the update.

Chartog

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah not only that. We are also creating some interesting side quests for you guys as well. :D It will be up to you if you want to play them. We're sure you gonna love it ;)
Have you considered doing certain side quests where we can take control of Nicole? Maybe while Lily is home asleep Nicole can get into her own little adventures;)

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score

We are also creating some interesting side quests for you guys as well.
I hope it involves something with the guy on the elevator and even the outhouse :D

OP
acapicaso

acapicaso

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Oh was just wondering when we can get our hands on v0.3. Next week, gives me something to look forward to :)
Thanks for the update.
You're welcome Rizo!

Have you considered doing certain side quests where we can take control of Nicole? Maybe while Lily is home asleep Nicole can get into her own little adventures;)
Well no, not yet... But if you're Nicole's fan I'm sure you gonna love v0.3 cause she's done something very "nice" to someone.:p

I hope it involves something with the guy on the elevator and even the outhouse :D
Yes, you will meet him again in v0.3 ! :D

stoper

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Yes, you will meet him again in v0.3 ! :D
I was wondering what happened with that dude. Hopefully Lily and Nicole can take care of him and teach him a thing or two :)

OP
acapicaso

acapicaso

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I was wondering what happened with that dude. Hopefully Lily and Nicole can take care of him and teach him a thing or two :)
Yeah, maybe in the future, I think Nicole's still too sluty for him :D

soulmaster318

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Get hype for v0.3. Are you guys going to release this week? Btw you need a new goal too :D.