Meet and Fuck Games Community

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Meet and Fuck Games Community

Congratulations Sin a famous Youtube group just played one of your games as hundreds of thousands watched. :D

SquallPT

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Congratulations Sin a famous Youtube group just played one of your games as hundreds of thousands watched. :D

Cool, congratz Sin :)

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

MnF-Metropolis had been used by so many different authors that I don't think there's any limitations on it. I am, however, a bit miffed that we ended up with it as the name for the main city in the MnF-verse, since it's a bit uninspired. :p

Kelumir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

MnF-Metropolis had been used by so many different authors that I don't think there's any limitations on it. I am, however, a bit miffed that we ended up with it as the name for the main city in the MnF-verse, since it's a bit uninspired. :p
Well, you can always try submitting an idea that will introduce another city with a more creative name. :D

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Nah, I think the name is stuck, for better or for worse, it would just be confusing to alter it now.

Meetie

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I like the Name for the town, because it reminds me of

I may have never seen the movie, but it's german, that's enough^^

Meetie

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Wow ,that'S a surprise, new game's out from the returned Kosmos and it's nothing submitted^^

Called Big Top, it'S about a clueless circus owner who has to do certain things to raise money..very certain things
like titfucking an Elephant and blowing two monkeys Haha xD
But no problem with that, it's short, it's surprising, but it is very well done^^

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is it another shortie, or does it feel like a full game?

I saw the cover, it looks pretty interesting. :p

MultiCL-DeesnaM22

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Called Big Top, it'S about a clueless circus owner who has to do certain things to raise money..very certain things
like titfucking an Elephant and blowing two monkeys Haha xD
Fun Fact : prior to checking out the title-screen, I thought the circus owner you were referring to was male, thereby implying he would tit-fuck a female elephant and giving (female) monkeys (with strap-ons) blowjobs. :D

If it were the case of the above, that would be the first bisexual MnF game in recent memory, if not ever in history. That would have been...interesting. ;)

Is it another shortie, or does it feel like a full game?
Prolly a shortie because Meetie said it's short, and all "unexpected, non-submitted" games, a.k.a. artist originals have that trait.

I do wonder if it has the "standard shortie" 2-scenes or actually more.

Last edited:

Meetie

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

One is titfucking the elephant, the other one is giving both monkeys a handjob and the last one is gving both monkeys a blowjob in the same position so it is 3 scenes but one used twice^^

So yeah it is basically a shortie, but with better quality as it has his own story and own characters (not old faces like Baka or Nancy Boobitch) and the scenes are unique and..not bad.

Ah yes what I should add on
Good news: Next submission round is Serega
Bad news: It's star wars themed

Star wars is a way to limited theme for a whole submission round, EXPECIALLY when it's a Serega-round!! Serega the one everyone saves their best ideas for ,even for months.

Kelumir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I have one thing to say about it that I'm betting no-one is expecting.
That is a REALLY small elephant

Also, here are the submission rules for MnF.

1) Remember all the characters have to be at least 18 years old or older!
2) Winners should not post any new ideas until their games are done.
3) Please don't make your game ideas too heavy. The amount of sex scenes in the game should be 3-4. The games with 5 or more sex scenes will be deleted.
4) You have to provide all the game dialogues line by line. English is not our first language and sometimes it could save a lot of time for us.
5) Be creative, don't use the ideas or original characters of other game authors if you haven't got their permission.

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

What a day. Got a few things for everyone.

First off here is the new game everyone was talking about.

Big Top

Second, here is a new game cracked by BCT. Enjoy and please let them know you enjoy their work so they can keep working hard :D

Milf Titans 2

http://www63.zippyshare.com/v/WxFnC4YD/file.html

Thirdly, here is the poll for the next release. There are 3 games on it so vote away :D

and lastly

Here are your pictures for the day. We are almost done with Iron Giant 3 so hoped you all loved it!

Stay groovy you bastards!!

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ah yes what I should add on
Good news: Next submission round is Serega
Bad news: It's star wars themed

Star wars is a way to limited theme for a whole submission round, EXPECIALLY when it's a Serega-round!! Serega the one everyone saves their best ideas for ,even for months.
Well, shit. Aw well, guess I'll just have to wait for Kosmos. :/

It would've been very nice to know these things beforehand.

Last edited:

Kelumir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Going back to Big Top for a sec, there's one thing about it that has me worried. Victoria's appearance.
Plain and simply, she is very similar to the character I've designed for one of my ideas. They're not exactly the same, but there are enough similarities to make people think I've copied her. :eek:

Also, kinda surprised no-one has said anything about my comment of the elephant being small. :rolleyes:

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Going back to Big Top for a sec, there's one thing about it that has me worried. Victoria's appearance.
Plain and simply, she is very similar to the character I've designed for one of my ideas. They're not exactly the same, but there are enough similarities to make people think I've copied her. :eek:

Also, kinda surprised no-one has said anything about my comment of the elephant being small. :rolleyes:
Smaller than your dick? OHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

lol.

Was your idea going to go for Kosmos?

Kelumir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Smaller than your dick? OHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

lol.
I'm glad you asked H. :p

Actually, what I meant is small for an elephant.
First, the full size of the entire elephant. By comparing the size of the elephant to Victoria, we can actually gauge his size to be closer to that of a cow or rhino.

Second, the size of his dick. Compared to a real elephant, he is tiny. Now, the main purpose of the penis is reproduction. With elephants, the females vagina entrance is actually located on the underside of the body, while the womb itself is actually much closer to the spine. Because of this, the average length of an elephants penis is...

2 METERS LONG!!

That's as long as I am tall.

Was your idea going to go for Kosmos?
Didn't have a definitive plan on who to submit for.

Last edited:
OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I'm glad you asked H. :p

Actually, what I meant is small for an elephant.
First, the full size of the entire elephant. By comparing the size of the elephant to Victoria, we can actually gauge his size to be closer to that of a cow or rhino.

Second, the size of his dick. Compared to a real elephant, he is tiny. Now, the main purpose of the penis is reproduction. With elephants, the females vagina entrance is actually located on the underside of the body, while the womb itself is actually much closer to the spine. Because of this, the average length of an elephants penis is...

2 METERS LONG!!

That's as long as I am tall.

Didn't have a definitive plan on who to submit for.
I would upload it for someone else since Kosmos already designed a character like yours.

Meetie

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

So...
Remember that character that I mentioned before that's very similar to Victoria?

Well, this the lineart who said character, Valerie Steele. In her business and formal attires.
Frankly i don't think they look that much alike^^ just another Hair Color than black and everything should be fine^^

And..ever heard of dwarf elephants?^^

And no that'S not an elephant calf, that's a real existing species living in borneo, rare, but real^^