What's new

RPG Maker MilfTown Adventure V1.06

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnkane

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
since there isn't a thread for this I decided to make one post.

post walkthroughs for every path.

someone that has it can pm with anyone that needs it. once you get it,and I'm not around,you can also share it.
you can also repost the game to any file sharing site in case it gets taken down.

if anyone wants the link pm me.

activation codes

#1 39180IKS

#2 1KMJS19

download,and install it'll help you find anything that your looking for.

the activation codes i'm sure are meant to be used at some point in the game. I'm not certain because besides checking to make sure the game is working I haven't really played it yet.

also you can post here for help...I'm sure one of the members here will be glad to help you.

here's a dl:

if it gets taken down let know...I'll repost it.

Last edited:

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: MilfTown Adventure V1.06

Am I wrong in assuming milftown 1.06 is somehow connected to milftown

OP
J

johnkane

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: MilfToon Adventure V1.06

Am I wrong in assuming milftown 1.06 is somehow connected to milftown
the only way there connected is that the same people made each one,and the gameplay is the same.

Loup Garou

Sex Demon
Reputation score

You really need to read the information on it. It is not Milftown adventures 1.06. It is MILFTOON adventures 1.06.

Yes, it was made by the same people, and, in principle, it is the same kind of game (young male seeking out older women to fuck, including mom, and, in this case, aunty). There are variations in the way it plays, so it is definitely not the same game. If I knew of another dl site, I would gladly share it... in pm... but....

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

If I knew of another dl site, I would gladly share it... in pm... but....
How young is this young male?

burken85

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

johnkane, would be happy if you could pm me a link

nini-mercy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey guys i have some trouble inside the cave when fighting the lamia i can't win my lvl is 17 .

thatguyinthecorner

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hey guys i have some trouble inside the cave when fighting the lamia i can't win my lvl is 17 .
make sure you have potions and try to avoid the ogres after that.

anyone know where the dead guys key that the aunt asked you to find is?

Last edited:

FinalDrake

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

No clue. I think they are in place for future expansions of the game.

though i would be happy if someone proved me wrong.

The game kind of ends awkwardly after you defeat the demon, doesnt matter on how you defeat her either. And i've seen the Catgirl in the bar of Last City before the demon, but the character says he's not into that stuff yet.

I'm guessing when the next version comes out that we'll be able to leave the house after beating the demon

Plissken58

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The game kind of ends awkwardly after you defeat the demon, doesnt matter on how you defeat her either. And i've seen the Catgirl in the bar of Last City before the demon, but the character says he's not into that stuff yet.

I'm guessing when the next version comes out that we'll be able to leave the house after beating the demon
Unfortunately there's no next version, they are busy with the new game.
Also crossposting my post from the other thread, I found out how to screw the aunt in the bathroom. You need to demand a blowjob, then come back at night and you can get 2 choices. Wither screwing her in the bathroom or in the living room.

Dakeryas

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm stuck after you see your aunt in the bathroom. what should i do?
and i cannot seem to unlock the stones to go nord.

Plissken58

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm stuck after you see your aunt in the bathroom. what should i do?
and i cannot seem to unlock the stones to go nord.
Just thought about it, you have to get the camera which is under the aunt's house. Enter said house and it's in the top-left corner.
I recommend restarting the game. Also it's beter to use SGedit to cheat on the levels/experience. Yeah, I know I should get more from the game, but I don't really like grinding.

You can get catgirl and vampire milf. Catgirl, you can get her by defeating the King using a scroll that you can find inside his mansion. While the vampire milf, you have to speak to everyone then blame her for the murder.

Last edited:

thatguyinthecorner

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Just thought about it, you have to get the camera which is under the aunt's house. Enter said house and it's in the top-left corner.
I recommend restarting the game. Also it's beter to use SGedit to cheat on the levels/experience. Yeah, I know I should get more from the game, but I don't really like grinding.

You can get catgirl and vampire milf. Catgirl, you can get her by defeating the King using a scroll that you can find inside his mansion. While the vampire milf, you have to speak to everyone then blame her for the murder.
What king and what murder are you talking about?

Loup Garou

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Well I gave you the solution, you can get there on the right side of the map, where the rocks are.
Which rocks? the ones N of the ninja town? or the ones E of the prot's town? I know the ones to the east go to the town that gets you to the other town but I have never gotten past the ones to the N of the ninjas. If they are the mountains you refer to HOW THE HELL DO I GET PAST THEM????

frozenchaos9

Reputation score

I got to murder part and I accused the mistress of murder but she escaped through a door and I need a password does anyone know where i can find it?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.