What's new

Roundscape: Adorevia

Status
Not open for further replies.

evangelion13

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Roundscape: Adorevia

How do you steal a demo? And I just pasted the link from the official website to save people time.
Yeah sorry, miss it, a few month ag someone ask to post Close beta on some forums, thougt tha that one of "those".

Well, don't know what wrong with male part, but, i liked girl part very mutch, i am not wasted my 5$ on the wind)

drsaorix

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anyone with beta access mind sharing a link for the current version of the game? My bank doesn't allow international transactions by default. Wondering how this game is shaping up overall.

evangelion13

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

No it's forbidden.
The irony that i had money for it, but faced barier "bank direct payment"
Tryied to asc sup but not resive ansvr during week, and then steam sales)

AExMachina

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

The dev said there's going to be a new, better and longer demo eventually but it might take a few weeks.

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

They also said they're gonna release the game for free for the rest in February, but I guess that ain't gonna happen.

OP
K

Kaliyo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There won't be a free version of the complete game.

I have to say it's quite exhilarating to create a game with such good supporters. The finished game will have around 300-500 hentai pictures, this wouldn't be possible if we started it as a free project.

evangelion13

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It's ok but can you create alternative payment metdos, for visa cards or something? It's very difficult to pay in direct payment for me, but i d love to pay for this game....

slayn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It's ok but can you create alternative payment metdos, for visa cards or something? It's very difficult to pay in direct payment for me, but i d love to pay for this game....
There is a paypal option. You have to use the contact form or something iirc (I did it like 3 months ago so I don't remember the specifics)

OP
K

Kaliyo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

We're now on patreon! Check it out here: www[dot]patreon.com/user?u=132843&alert=1

EniliasNailo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So basically I have to monthly pay for early access of an indie? Not gonna happen.

EDIT: I found out the lovely detail that I have to wait for the next month after my payment to even get access to what I pay for. This seriously is the worst payment option I have ever seen. I'd advise everyone interested in the game to wait until a more sensible way of payment is implemented.

Last edited:

drsaorix

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anyone know if this is still being released as free to play (to an extent) at some point? The Patreon model seems completely retarded as far as decision making goes.

EniliasNailo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Of course, Roundscapes and its patches will all be free to download and enjoy, but obviously we really appreciate any additional support that gets thrown our way!
(Blatant Lies from offbeatr)

Don't look at their offbeatr page, half of that was changed retroactively (like Paypal Donations)

We removed it from the site. We are releasing a new demo in the next weeks and this time with more content to get
a better glimpse of the game. Most probably you will be able to play a whole origin and one of the larger sidequests.
This is from Kaliyo, February 27th

I don't think you can expect anything from these guys if you don't throw a bundle of cash at them.

drsaorix

Demon Girl
Reputation score

(Blatant Lies from offbeatr)

Don't look at their offbeatr page, half of that was changed retroactively (like Paypal Donations)

This is from Kaliyo, February 27th

I don't think you can expect anything from these guys if you don't throw a bundle of cash at them.
That sucks, particularly since I had high hopes for the game and the developer seems to be screwing a large part of the market.

EniliasNailo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I don't know where he leaves all that extra money, given that he got more than 8 times as much money as he had asked for originally. (he asked for 4500$ on offbeatr and got ~39000$)

EniliasNailo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Not quite sure what you're trying to say. But I think 10 bucks for each beta version is far too much. I'm used to early access being cheaper, not more expensive than the full version. (Unless of course, the game is going to be in the triple-a price range)

Alpha

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Not quite sure what you're trying to say. But I think 10 bucks for each beta version is far too much. I'm used to early access being cheaper, not more expensive than the full version. (Unless of course, the game is going to be in the triple-a price range)
I'm surprised the guy hasn't just dropped it and run already. He's already made way more money off schmucks willing to pay for this crap than most other devs that ask for donations and then cut and run.

EniliasNailo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Easy, because he gets paid monthly by those guys. As long as there is money to be gained, he can go on. And the more stretch goals he tapes to the back of the lofty goals on the game, the more excuses he has for not presenting a finished product. Just take an educated guess why there is no demo and that the gameplay/testing forums are behind a paywall.

moonblack

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

We might get a new demo.
We're going to release a public demo soon.
Written by Kaliyo in a recent thread about the game. Hopefully the new demo will have more content and less bugs than the old one.

EniliasNailo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

We'll release a demo when the game reached 1.0. It was quite amateurish from us to release buggy demo some months ago.
That was on the 19th May.

Believe me, the demo will be soon - that is, if you take Blizzard's definition of soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.