What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Swegabe] The Legend of Queen Opala 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ravinius

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: The Legend of Queen Opala 2

Granted there still must be some area of namaria that we haven't seen since otherwise the achievment for visiting every area in namaria would unlock.

Okay I think I might've found some clues about possible 9th eastern scene. I ekhm unpacked the rgss file. While not all graphipcs unpacked there was a picture labelled cg that seems to indicate a scene between farah and rugart and kross. There is also more illustrations than one can get in episode I (or at least i think that's the case) and maps 3 and 4 (4th is ceratinly azure falls). If anyone has a save before richter boss battle in eastern version check what happens upon defeat.

Last edited:

rjrmonteiro

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Sorry to derail a bit the current discussion but anyone know how to get the last legendary monster of north namaria and the one in "other locations"?

Back to the discussion i really would like to know if the pills could have any effect on the scenes. They were introduced for some reason but i still didn't found which one.

Klaptrap

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sorry to derail a bit the current discussion but anyone know how to get the last legendary monster of north namaria and the one in "other locations"?

Back to the discussion i really would like to know if the pills could have any effect on the scenes. They were introduced for some reason but i still didn't found which one.
I don't know about the first, but the growth pills do have an effect the scene with Farah after you gain enough points with her. It´s probably easiest to see in the eastern version, but the size of your cock changes depending on how much growh or shrinking stuff you´ve taken. I think there are about three different versions.

Ravinius

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The last one of north namaria is legendary impregnator. Standard version are in the location that you meet latex for the first time. Legendary is behind slave outpost in rockgard. You have to exit throug eastern door then go north to the next screen and then through cave. In the unpacked files I saw how the other legendary looks like. It's sort of a mix between western and eastern dagon (with body of the western and head of eastern). There are dragon type creatures in mount dreadclaw but I don't know if they are the ones you need to kill. Strange thing is only namaria is supposed to be in episode 1 so if it isn't in namaria then where?

2r1n

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The last one of north namaria is legendary impregnator.
Could you tell me where I can find legendary Onihan Wing and which creatures should I kill in order to get him? I don't think I get any information about this legendary from the girl in tavern. Or am I missing something?

Ravinius

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Nah your not missing anything Diana the Huntress doesn't have info about it but it is one of the legendaries that were in the demo. You have to fight 20 or 25 Dark Bats (their encountered at night in Breeze woods and in namarian shores). Now the legendary itself is in the first cave that you go through when escaping from atlum at the beginning of the game. In the middle of this cave is an exit south, go through it and you will see it.

HegemonKhan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

At some point, I'll try to contruct a guide, like I did for LoQO 1.

Right now I'm just playing through for fun, and not listing everything I find and where and all that. I'm almost back to where I was in the demo at the moment.

unfortunately, my break between school symesters is quite short, sighs. so, I'll probably be busy with school again... so I don't know when I'll get a guide done for this, as it'll take some time. And probably others will have one up before me anyways, but I'll try to make one when I can find the time.

--------

someone asked about the bat legendary, this was answered in the LoQO 2 Demo Thread, but here's it's location again:

on the world map, on the east side of castle Rasteed. are two places to go.

the east takes you to the elder healer's house (whatever his name) and to the Sanctus entrance (blocked by the soldiers) which you rescued Opala from at the beginning of the game.

the north takes you to the backside of the Sanctus area, this is where you find the Bat LM (I think it has to be night time, as bats only appear at night, but maybe not for the Bat LM, meh - I don't know), just make sure you kill 20 bats (at night) the bats can be first found at the (east) entrance to the seashore area, west of the ghost creek.

(see rav's post above this one, for it's exact location, in the back area of Sanctus)

----------------------

just a quick note:

different people are at the taverns and outside in the town between day and night, so keep it in mind, to check towns in the day and night.

same applies to outside of the towns, as mentioned already:

day time for seeing-capturing animals, for smaller monster groups (less exp, gold, and drops), and for encountering certain monsters (day only monsters)

night time for having larger monster groups (more exp, gold, and drops), and for encountering certain monsters (night only monsters)

---------------------

It won't be too fun playing this game over and over, but I haven't really looked at much here, until now, as I wanted to play this on my own without being spoiled, but that means I missed some stuff and/or didn't know about things, like taking Marduke, and not having the elder healer die.

but, this does give replayability, which is fun to find-get more stuff, just not the actual replaying-grinding of the game, lol.

(chuckles, my team so far is Kai, Milana, Elder Healer, and Murdock, and they're ~ clvls 20-25)

----------------------

a good source for gold and exp grinding:

those evil mushrooms (at night for a group of 5 of them) right at the beginning of the game, above the Elder Healer's house right at the cave entrance. Use Kai's and Milana's special attacks that hit all monsters. 30 exp and 200 gold.

I think the dilizards (at night for a group of 5 of them) might give better gold though, but I'm not sure... I need to test all monsters, and see which are the best for grinding exp and gold, hehe.

-------------------------

as for the Growth and Shrink Pills,

I or someone will need to replay the game twice (or more... west-east versions and good-bad playthroughs), in one game, use the growth pill imediately upon access to it, and play through the game, looking for differences. then do another game, testing the shrink pill. this of course requires you to have played the game without use of growth nor shrink, so you can notice-see the differences.

---------------------------

P.S.

A huge plug and thanks for Gabe and these two games (LoQO 1 and 2):

I have played most of the old school RPGs, as I no longer have the time nor money nor tech-knowledge to play all these new-modern consoles and computer games, sighs. So, both of these games (1 and 2) have been so appreciated by me. Maybe the hentai makes a difference, meh, but I really love these games (1 and 2) for they being great RPGs, with a really interesting plot and fun game play (completionism - trying to find all stuff), and the game moves along well too. LoQO 1 and 2 are simply really great RPGs, and then add in the hentai too... just awesome (can Gabe make 20+ games of this series like FF games, lol) :D I just love the story line-plot and the RPG-ness of these 2 games. Though again, maybe it's because of the hentai added in that makes it more interesting - no idea, but I really enjoy the story and plot and RPG play of these games, almost as much as I do of the hentai within it, hehe. :D

Last edited:

Klaptrap

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

as for the Growth and Shrink Pills,

I or someone will need to replay the game twice (or more... west-east versions and good-bad playthroughs), in one game, use the growth pill imediately upon access to it, and play through the game, looking for differences. then do another game, testing the shrink pill. this of course requires you to have played the game without use of growth nor shrink, so you can notice-see the differences.
Yeah, too much effort. How about I simply extract the files from the game and you can see for yourself?

It's the same in the western version. I'd upload those too, but ehh... effort...

Attachments

Ravinius

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Personally I found Valethorn region ideal for grinding. If you go from town to northern cave (where people from town run) and back at night while killing everything you will acumulate almost 12000 gold per trip.

alfonx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Assuming you are fast enough to kill them before they run away cockalots seem to be the best grinding
120exp 200gold per each one and they show up in groups of 2 or 3 in azure falls

Ravinius

Demon Girl
Reputation score

By the way guys you might want to intput Gabe into cheat necklace :D

HegemonKhan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

thanks for the pics!

Also, does your mansion ever get the two fenced areas below your house, the guest quarters, and the merchant guild, filled in, as it annoys me having those huge fenced in areas in your mansion place (greenwood or whatever it's called).

2r1n

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

By the way guys you might want to intput Gabe into cheat necklace :D
wow, looks like I missed something important! where can I find this necklace?

and how the hell I can use Increase/shrink potions? I have them in my inventory, but when I try to use any there is nothing changing at all.

abandon3D

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

@2r1n:
Necklace is located in the first floor of Kai's house (as in HOUSE. Not mansion. The one East of Resteed). It's on the table ("talk" to it then you'll be asked to input your cheat) Pretty sure that if you cheat you can't save though. The Gabe cheat is the only exception I'm guessing...

When you use grow/shrink pills, you don't SEE any effect on your sprite. And you have to use more than one (you only need to buy once, then you can use multiple times.) Use it enough times and Kai will make a comment saying there'll be no more effect (Stuff like "I won't fit in my pants if I take more, etc.")

@HegemonKhan:
You can't build those places yet in Episode 1 apparently.

Last edited:

HegemonKhan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Do you know roughly how many times to get the growth pill comment?

I've done like the shrink pill ~3 times, then it gives the comment, but I've done the growth pill X (can't remember how many times) amount of times, but didn't see any message, so gave up. Apparently, I gave up too soon, haha.

anyways, what about the "super growth pills" from the merchant quest in the king caldor's castle and the merchant who sells them? (I'm just about to do this quest now)

abandon3D

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

4-5 times I believe. Maybe more since you shrank it first. I've never tried shrinking then growing...

The Mega Magical Growth can be bought at the very entrance of Aideen. The top guy among the three street vendors. Talk to him, then go to the house he'll mention, then go to him again.

If you take those, I think the growing finishes after 1-2 pills. (the cost is high though. Around 6k. You won't need 6k for the quest, but you'll give the pills you receive to your client so you'll have to buy your own after.)

@Lambach33:
The reason I said it's a pain in the ass is because that would basically require 10 saves at the very least (if you want to see both versions, then that's around 17 saves.) And you can only make 4 saves (so you're basically asking for a hell lot of backups.) May as well wait for Episode 2. There'll most likely be the View Scene function in the Art Gallery like there was In LoQO Golden Edition.

Last edited:

HegemonKhan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I didn't take the shrink pill yet, and while I got tired of counting, it was roughly 10-20 times, maybe 15, with the normal growth pill.

The Super Growth/Shrink only takes a single use however.

Sifer2

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Getting annoyed with this game. Some stuff just doesn't work. The Horseman Gabe scene for instance. I've tried changing screens dozens of times. Walking to town an sleeping until morning then coming back. The cat girl never leaves.

I also found layla in Redsteed Castle place. People here say you should be able to give her the Toy Soldier gift. But there is never an option to do so for me. My character just says some stuff to cheer her up an then conversation over.

abandon3D

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

^Cat girl usually leaves for me by going to the screen that's to the East (as in leave house, go down one screen, then go Right.)

As for Layla, I have no clue. I failed to give her a gift in the save where I have her...

You Win The Prize

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

odd. if you've got the toy soldier, the conversation goes to the point where it would normally end, and you will think to yourself, 'this would be a great time to give her something'. the option to give her the toy soldier then shows up.

also, once again, help filling out the newly created LOQO wiki would be greatly appreciated. signing up to be able to create new pages would be even more helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.