What's new

Tentacle Thread

OP
wazzup

wazzup

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Tentacle Thread

Hey Wazz, you posted Queen Chapter 3 where you put Princess Chapter 3. Could you fix it please? :(
thanks for the correction. I removed it from the list, because it does not include tentacles. man, chapter 3 is hard to find

Last edited:

GoldBeetle

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hey, does anyone know if the Posh6 game has futanari in it? If it does, are the scenes skippable?

OP
wazzup

wazzup

Reputation score

Hey, does anyone know if the Posh6 game has futanari in it? If it does, are the scenes skippable?
there is no futa in the posh6 game.

infested

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

just wondering if u have this 2?
Tentacle Sewers

and Tentacle Master

OP
wazzup

wazzup

Reputation score

just wondering if u have this 2?
Tentacle Sewers

and Tentacle Master
Nope I don't. But it does pique my interest; I'll post up the links and upload it to mediafire if I find it.

edit
I found some of their other works, but hell, cannibalism???? That is a bit crazy. But then again, it is sort of expected in the world of hentai.

Last edited:
OP
wazzup

wazzup

Reputation score

LOL wtf cannibalism? btw how u find those stuffs lol!
google is pretty powerful. and coupled with several other forum sites can lead you to other sites and yatayata.

unfortunately i cannot find the two games. Heck, it was pretty hard to find any games uploaded on the web by that circle. I think your only option is to purchase it from dlsite if you really want it.

Protector

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm probably going to make a bold request. But could you get 'Tentacle room' (First one) also from Nekoken. If possible movie format.

OP
wazzup

wazzup

Reputation score

I'm probably going to make a bold request. But could you get 'Tentacle room' (First one) also from Nekoken. If possible movie format.
I'll try, but no guarantees. Tentacle Rooms is one of Nekoken's older works, which means that most of the links are obsolete. I tried looking for it in the past to no avail.

edit
Holy shit. I might have struck gold. Downloading it right now... fingers crossed. If it is legit, I'll post up the link; the site includes all of Nekoken's works up to Chika and Cheer.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

I may have it. I'll look tomorrow.

OP
wazzup

wazzup

Reputation score

The file is legit. Thanks anyway Oni.

Uploading to mediafire... it isnt a video version, but you can always extract the individual files and slap it together on movie maker or something.

Here is the link that has all the nekoken works up to chika and cheer. the download links are at the very bottom of the page. And I have no idea how I ended up on a Russian page ( i think it is Russian?).

Mod Edit: Dead link removed.

edit
Finished uploading tentacle room

Last edited by a moderator:

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Just want to go ahead and throw this out there....thank you for using a good download service. So many people are switching over to Wupload for some stupid reason and it is absolutely one of the slowest sites and one of the worst down times I've ever seen. I even registered and payed for a month because it was so horrid and the speeds didn't go up at all. They actually went down >.>

KUDOS FOR YOU!

OP
wazzup

wazzup

Reputation score

Hahaha glad you like mediafire havokor.

Uploading a game by T-Graph called More!! Guriguri Cute Yuna. This is the expansion version of Guriguri Cute Yuna. I only played the expansion version so I do not know the exact difference between the two. The art is pretty well done and detailed, given that this was created in 2006. The voice acting is great, though I wouldn't stress it as superb, but definitely surpassing acceptable. Guriguri excels in the way that it has many options as you progress through the clips, such as several different camera angles, skipping or rewinding to specific scenes, and free-hands narration. There are also several different modes where you can jump to a specific section of the game. Not only that, you can also edit and piece together the present clips to make your own movie. The version I uploaded is Japanese, however I am pretty sure you can figure it out quite easily. The controls are very intuitive and the UI is very simple.

It is a pretty big game, so I guess be patient if you have slow internet?

Last edited:

GoldBeetle

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hey. Will you be uploading the original GuriGui Yuna as well? According to the dlsite you need the first one to view More!! GuriGuri. Or is there some simple roundabout way of playing More!! without the first one?

OP
wazzup

wazzup

Reputation score

Hey. Will you be uploading the original GuriGui Yuna as well? According to the dlsite you need the first one to view More!! GuriGuri. Or is there some simple roundabout way of playing More!! without the first one?
The version I have works without the original, so I think that means it includes the original already. Not 100% sure, but it has always been working for me. Feel free to correct me when you get a chance to play it.

85% uploaded

edit
Finished uploading. Links are up

Last edited:

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Since it seemingly hasn't been posted yet, and looking at how the recently released OVA suddenly hit something in my memory, I just remembered there was a VN for Tentacle And Witches as well, here's the CG set.
Mod Edit: Dead link removed.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
wazzup

wazzup

Reputation score

Since it seemingly hasn't been posted yet, and looking at how the recently released OVA suddenly hit something in my memory, I just remembered there was a VN for Tentacle And Witches as well, here's the CG set.
Thanks for your share again Kirshz!

I posted up a game and a doujin manga. The game, Tentacle Girl, is created by Soft Circle Courreges, otherwise known as Courrege A. I really like the the art style and the animation. Given that the game was develop in 2007, I still think it is outstanding in regards to current animation. Tentacle Girl was mentioned in some other threads, but I decided to upload it anyway, since there was no specific link within those posts. Given its popularity, I'm sure many of you have heard of this game, and probably already gave it a spin. However, to those that have not tried Tentacle Girls yet, you are missing out. The game is pretty simple, well it is more like a story to be exact, but the animation cut scenes are really well-done and erotic.

The doujin I uploaded is by Taken Nohana called Beginner Adventure. The manga has one main story that has several other short stories in between. The overall plot is pretty standard for a hentai manga, and inserted intermission chapters are quite well done too. The art style is above average, though I would say it is a little bit messy, but definitely acceptable. Beginner Adventure covers a wide range of genres, and I think it is definitely fap-worthy.