What's new

RPG [ Osanagocoronokimini ] [ 幼心の君に ] The Little Brave - I don't wanna be a hero! - / The Little Brave ~僕、勇者になんかなりたくない!~ RE122267 RJ122267

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawko

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: (RJ122267) The Little Brave ~僕、勇者になんかなりたくない!~

If you harvest all the stuff off the ground u should have plenty of healing items so it is actly possible to beat the game without sexing anyone
Also were is the Horn?

Last edited:

cmacleod42

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

If you harvest all the stuff off the ground u should have plenty of healing items so it is actly possible to beat the game without sexing anyone
Also were is the Horn?
There are two items, I forget which is the horn, but in the forest top left and top right (also called previously notheast abd nothweat). Once you find the well then explore those directions

Hawko

Demon Girl
Reputation score

To fight the fox girl you have to get to her as a virgin
Already got first two endings was not sure how i did it tho btw top left is Flask so it most be Top right
Gota say tho this was like a Test game or somthing really low key compared to there other works

Last edited:

cmacleod42

Reputation score

To fight the fox girl you have to get to her as a virgin
You do not. You get one ending if you do, but if you have the two items, as noted top left and rught, you can fight her and not be a virgin

Hawko

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I fight her have both and being a virgin so i guess i got that ending both times then

ThisNeedsMoreFel

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Erm, sorry, guys, does all BF animations look like this?
BTW in Dark Souls-themed game it was the same? How can i fix this?

Attachments

Last edited:

cmacleod42

Reputation score

No they do not.

There was a problem for this companies games where there was a Windows Update related to wmv file playback that broke the playback. Mostly made the video completely black.

Please see the thread for their game "Demon's Kingdom" I posted a translation of the support post they made, near the end of the thread.

But as of now the work-around no longer seems needed, as long as you have applied all recent updates via Windows Update, at least for me running Windows 7.

Possibly if you are using a different OS then you may need to follow the instructions they gave

Metal Slime

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Its something with 2 patch files from windows update. Here is a link that will explain which two they are:

infoworld.com/t/microsoft-windows/another-botched-windows-patch-ms13-057kb-2803821kb-2834904-222636

You need to find those two and delete them. Make sure not to download them again if you have updates set to automatic.

Blix

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This game has some really neat mechanics, I like it.

cmacleod42

Reputation score

Its something with 2 patch files from windows update. Here is a link that will explain which two they are:

infoworld.com/t/microsoft-windows/another-botched-windows-patch-ms13-057kb-2803821kb-2834904-222636

You need to find those two and delete them. Make sure not to download them again if you have updates set to automatic.
I do not think this is needed anymore (remove/disable)

I did this for one update when the problem originally happened, but now I have no disabled/hidden updates (except Bing Bar) and I get no problems, so it appears to me a later update corrected the issue for Windows 7 and I would assume for the other versions as well

Hinami

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

From the developer's page ( ), people seem to surprise that the game has neither loli or zombie.

The developer reply (at least this's what I get from Google Translate) that they simply focus on main concept (shota X big sis) for this first version. Now they also note that loli might be include in future version :D , but they don't think that the boy would has enough gut to rape zombie...

Last edited:

JonkoSlunko

Demon Girl
Reputation score

anyone have a save with all the cg?

Hinami

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Here.

Attachments

cmacleod42

Reputation score

For the interested a bug fix for the game has been posted on the developers website, version 1.3

It appears to just correct a couple of small bug
When you enter for the first time in a lakeside villa in state corruption
Fixed a bug that events occur while the night
Also note the commonest version that was available previously was 1.1, and there are fixed for version 1.2
In the state that have experienced only brush down
If you choose to "have something H" in the character in question in the Temple Revisited
Fixed a bug that the progress impossible

Cosby

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It was a good idea to add the "damage=torn clothes", I hope to see it also in their future games... The game is nice (although short) but I still prefer that masterpiece of The Demon's Kingdom *.*

dzen

Reputation score

I always get an error on the BGM when playing trying to run the game and I have this error for almost all the games from this circle.

I have a feeling it can't find the BGM because they all have names that are like ascii but other things show properly in jap so I don't understand why they show like ascii.

Any ideas?

PS: I also tried aplocale

Spiderman

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I always get an error on the BGM when playing trying to run the game and I have this error for almost all the games from this circle.

I have a feeling it can't find the BGM because they all have names that are like ascii but other things show properly in jap so I don't understand why they show like ascii.

Any ideas?

PS: I also tried aplocale
Have you tried using applocale on rar file so BGM names are extracted correctly?

If that doesn't work you will have to manually rename bgm files or any other sound file with gibberish.

PS: Also new game from this circle was released today.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

ok and what could it be here fürn problem with Windows 7 Enterprise XD?

the well at the latest game since the last patch, the game is twisted with me in these animations.

cmacleod42

Reputation score

I played the game recently under Windows Home and I did not have this issue at all

Browse to the movie folder in the game, this has all the animations in it. Try playing one using Windows Media Player or any other player, do they play rotated as well there?

War1926

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Any link for the game?

Status
Not open for further replies.