What's new

Dangerous Vaults creator

Reputation score
I know you all hate him (I hate the way he does business) but I was wondering if anyone had the full versions of Ghost House or his Axis game??

mikmak

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Dangerous Vaults creator

I have been looking for the same games for a while now... there are many dead links to these games in forums here.

Reputation score

I have the Axis game, I just have no idea how I would go about uploading it. An astute poster might know that I previously stated I had paid for the games and would not be sharing, but I've reconsidered and if anyone would be so kind as to send detailed instructions about how to upload shit I'll do my best to upload and link it.

lurkersama

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have the Axis game, I just have no idea how I would go about uploading it. An astute poster might know that I previously stated I had paid for the games and would not be sharing, but I've reconsidered and if anyone would be so kind as to send detailed instructions about how to upload shit I'll do my best to upload and link it.
Go to . Click Browse. Find file. Click send.

That being said, I think I have a torrented copy of Ghost House on one of my spare hard drives....

... which I wiped and gave to someone else, fuck!

Edit: Wait, I have her old hard drive, and I needed to use it to store things since her new/old computer doesn't have SATA.... Let me check something...

Re-Edit: Yep, it's gone.

Last edited:

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Morcreas Axis or however it's spelt? That's probably the only Near Fatal game I'd actually be interested in. Please upload!

evercrow

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I remember trying to hunt down Axis game, but after couple months of fruitless searches i figured it was never completed anyway. Just a demo with that backalley scene.

Ghost Story is not at all great(i didn't bother saving it when changed my hard drives), but much more acessible. I think I even saw it on swfchan recently

Anyway, I would much appreciate the upload of Axis too ;)

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

That's ghost story guy, not ghost house. Dangerous Vaults made Ghost House, Ghost Story is RD studio.

I had axis, but I got rid of it. Too hard to see anything really, and pretty difficult to manage.

evercrow

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

That's ghost story guy, not ghost house. Dangerous Vaults made Ghost House, Ghost Story is RD studio.

I had axis, but I got rid of it. Too hard to see anything really, and pretty difficult to manage.
yeah, sorry, got it messed up.
Funny seeing how people who had it just get rid of it, while those who never played keep searching desperately.Heh, guess it's real quality is just "hard-to-find". Found this http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/archive/index.php?t-572.html, btw, so there is chance people from here other then Toxic
have the games.

Reputation score

Mocreas Axis. No password, and don't mind the filename, I know this game gets taken down all the time and I wanted to try to maximize the time it's up. I'll work on getting Ghost House up, I just gotta ask the creator for the game again since I deleted it.

The master password for the theatre section is ouououou. If that doesn't work then just reverse it. You may have to close and reopen the program because I've had some trouble sometimes trying to get it to work.

By the way, only level's one and two are available, he hasn't finished the rest of the game yet.

FinalDrake

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Great Upload~! Been Hunting for this one for a while.

Is there by any chance a way to get past level 2? or be able to see the other girls in theatre?

ED: Oh and Merry Christmas!

DudePerson

Demon Girl
Reputation score

For the second chick in Mocreas Axis, It displays an Orgasm bar. Does her Orgasm bar ever reach climax? Or just a feature that's left unfinished?

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Wow I gotta say, this is a surprise for me, getting a game from this author :eek:

I was so desperate trying to get Ghost House 2 from this guy that I even asked him to buy it and still he didn't let me have it. I was like WTF?

Thanks a million for this upload. I hope someone upload Ghost House 2. A little suggestion, don't think about playing Ghost House 1, it sucks too much... I've had a chance to get it somewhere, but I've deleted it, cause it was really bad...

|Alien|

Lurker
Reputation score

Wow I gotta say, this is a surprise for me, getting a game from this author :eek:

I was so desperate trying to get Ghost House 2 from this guy that I even asked him to buy it and still he didn't let me have it. I was like WTF?

Thanks a million for this upload. I hope someone upload Ghost House 2. A little suggestion, don't think about playing Ghost House 1, it sucks too much... I've had a chance to get it somewhere, but I've deleted it, cause it was really bad...
So you don't know that the Ghost House 2 needs of the first part to be played.

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Any idea if the rest of the game will be finished, or is this an abandoned project?

Reputation score

For the second chick in Mocreas Axis, It displays an Orgasm bar. Does her Orgasm bar ever reach climax? Or just a feature that's left unfinished?
I think it reaches climax eventually, it just takes a really long time.

evercrow

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

heh, if only the game was finished,it would've actually worth 10$

DudePerson

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I think it reaches climax eventually, it just takes a really long time.
As far as I know, it doesn't. It stops at 1.5x (aka red bar half full), no matter how many times you repeat it. Though I suppose in the end, it doesn't really matter all that much.

Thanks.