What's new

RPG [PCを窓から] 迷宮のマリオネット (Marionette of the Labyrinth)

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I found this game on the dlsite and I tried out the trial for it. It's not out yet, but I thought it was pretty good. It's an action RPG with a kind of Zelda feel for it. You can equip different weapons and clothes if you can find them, and they'll have different stat changes. You can get grabbed by enemies if they knock you over and they do rape you too. So far, all the enemies can grab you, but there are only two game over screens I've come across. Maybe there will be more in the full version. Oh yeah, forgot to put the link here.

Like I said, it's not out yet, but you can get a demo from the site I just posted.

EDIT: It is out now, and you'll find the download on page 3 of this thread. Have fun!

Last edited:

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Not sure what this game's called, but...

Google translates the game's name as "Marionette of the Labyrinth"(Might be Puppet of the Labyrinth, but I don't know Japanese)

Especially because sprite sex is involved, I'll be looking forward to it, even if it is made with WolfRPG, I'm willing to over look it due to said sprite sex.

As for the release dates, the creator's blog said something about mid-august, so we might be seeing the game's release this week or the next

StiffSponge

Banned
Reputation score

Very interesting! I shall keep an eye on this as well, I'm a HUGE fan of sprite rape.. That's always a deal-breaker for me in a RPG hentai game.

OP
U

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Google translates the game's name as "Marionette of the Labyrinth"(Might be Puppet of the Labyrinth, but I don't know Japanese)

Especially because sprite sex is involved, I'll be looking forward to it, even if it is made with WolfRPG, I'm willing to over look it due to said sprite sex.

As for the release dates, the creator's blog said something about mid-august, so we might be seeing the game's release this week or the next
Ok, thanks for the title. I'll rename the thread.

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: 迷宮のマリオネット (Marionette of the Labyrinth)

a LARPG!! with Sprite smex and the art style is really cute on top of it oh I may just have to buy this when it comes out. if only I could read it now but then that would make things to good. oh there is even outfits! at lest in the Demo you can find one.. game is really nice just from the Demo which gives a good bit of gameplay.

Last edited:

PerBert

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

a LARPG!! with Sprite smex and the art style is really cute on top of it oh I may just have to buy this when it comes out. if only I could read it now but then that would make things to good. oh there is even outfits! at lest in the Demo you can find one.. game is really nice just from the Demo which gives a good bit of gameplay.
I totally agree. A action-RPG with ROR, GOR and even a boss rape with two animation (when it is wearing you out and when you have lost) is a must have! If it also had more rape-dialogue and some moans...

Last edited:
OP
U

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Also, I found out that the second outfit you find in the demo will decrease your defense, but it will increase the power with the fire staff thingy. The second weapon you find in the demo. The starting outfit has the most defense. The sword's power will stay constant with either costume you wear, but the fire staff will decrease in power with the first outfit. Also, the leaves you find on the wall and vines heal 50 HP and the jar of green... liquid, guess it's just a potion, will refill your entire HP bar. And on the menu screen on the status bar on the right, from the top the stats are: HP, Attack power, Defense, No clue maybe speed, and perhaps maybe status effects for the full version.
One other thing. I found out that when you defeat the mini-boss with the fire staff, you can go down below and get the weapon and then you can torch the boss from where you're standing. Not sure if this effects anything, but I thought it was kind of funny. I mean, if she's not dead that is...

Ayu Break

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Definatly keeping my eye on this one, rare that games are fun AND have good CGs. The sprite sex is certainly a bonus.

Does anyone have any idea on an estimated release date at all or is it just "some time in the future"?

agagagas

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Love the cute artstyle. The game should be coming out sometime this week too.

The demo only allows you to go as far as the following btw:
1. Obtain the mage costume and staff
2. Defeat the plant boss
3. Defeat the mage boss
4. Obtain the hp power up(plant boss), defense power up, and attack power up

You'll notice afterwards that there are two doors (one by a room with slimes and the other in a room with a goblin) sealed by something that looks like police tape, these two doors denote the limitation of the trial.

There are two gameover CG's in the demo. The first one is the generic gameover cg(dieing to anything basically) and the second one is dieing/losing to the plant boss.

Reminds me of kurovadis in a lot of ways, nifty little game.

Last edited:

Ayu Break

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Ah yes, didn't see that bit above the price. Oops

Kinda hope it will be up on the english DL site too, I can't read Japanese and thus would have a bit of trouble purchasing it, and their arn't enough action H-games, let alone zelda style ones.

el duderino

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The demo only allows you to go as far as the following btw:
1. Obtain the mage costume and staff
2. Defeat the plant boss
3. Defeat the mage boss
4. Obtain the hp power up(plant boss), defense power up, and attack power up

You'll notice afterwards that there are two doors (one by a room with slimes and the other in a room with a goblin) sealed by something that looks like police tape, these two doors denote the limitation of the trial.

There are two gameover CG's in the demo. The first one is the generic gameover cg(dieing to anything basically) and the second one is dieing/losing to the plant boss.

Reminds me of kurovadis in a lot of ways, nifty little game.
I didn't find that mage costume. how do you get that?

agagagas

Demon Girl
Reputation score

After you clear the first area of monsters (2 goblins then 3 goblins come one after another in waves) just go three maps left and you'll find the mage costume. Watch out for the blue slimes(Or don't, ;) ), as they're immune to everything but magic.

Xman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well I beat the demo and this is so far a must have H game, has good sprites (hope the same rape sprites dont get used over and over again for normal enemys in the full game) the Zelda like style makes it fun, the bosses have patterns that make them easy once you figure it out and just an overall good action/adventure demo, will be keeping on eye on this one for sure. :D

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Bad news, delays.

The creator is even apologizing for it on his blog, not being able to make it in time for August, so this is pretty much a waiting game again with this one.

Xman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Aww man...oh well if it is so he can fix bugs or make the game better over all its well worth the wait then, I look forward to this piece of art =3

OfficerTJHooker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Sa'll good. I'll wait however long for a gem like this. At least he up and said that it was going to be delayed, instead of keeping us in the dark and guessing.

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Looks kinda cute...will try it when it's out.

cocoapowder18

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm really liking the sprite and CG art on this one

Xman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Any word on this game yet? Im bad at searching up information on games such as this. :confused: