What's new

ACT [Gorepete] Sakyubasu no Tatakai

Gorepete

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Sakyubasu no Tatakai (Original Title: RUSH!)

Haha, yeah, it probably took me more time to edit the save right than it would have to just beat the angel.
LOL! You could have just asked.

My terrible spidernest of coding is its own defense!

All you have to do is set the variable SLS to 9999. That is your soul count and it will auto level you to 99 when you load, adjusting your stats appropriately along the way.

The sex scenes break because story-wise it is expecting to run the probe scene, however, because you hacked yourself the ability, the prob scene isn't occurring (game thinks there is no need, you already have it), so your progress doesn't update, and the game's head explodes. Once you are locked in an OHK it won't stop until you are dead, so even max stats won't help.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

LOL, what would be the fun in that? I actually enjoy this kind of thing, taking something that another person has made and fiddling with it to see if I can make it behave the way I want to, though this was obviously a very rudimentary attempt.

It wasn't the sex scene persay that was messing up with the gorger boss, it was actually the text part introducing him, and then the battle would start but he'd just sit there trying to use his ranged attack indefinately, and not succeeding, but invincible nonetheless.

Kudos on your work by the way, I'm not a big fan of the grammar or flavor of the dialouge (I prefer infernal/angelic characters to use much more traditional language, that's just me though) but everything else (apart from the slowdown, but you can only do so much with flash before it starts to get pissy and bog down unless your coding is pristine) is very well done. And to be honest, the fact that I was able to mess with this and get what I wanted from it relatively quickly is a testement to how good your coding really is.

Last edited:

TwilitFeather

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Is there a way to heal? I've done a site search and google search, looked a bit in the thread, and in the game but I've only recovered health when I level up, which is limited 3 times.

imacatetc

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Is there a way to heal? I've done a site search and google search, looked a bit in the thread, and in the game but I've only recovered health when I level up, which is limited 3 times.
You get "Honey Pot" from the elite bee, it's description even tells you that it heals =/.

TwilitFeather

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I was stuck at the 3 hornets with 1 hit hp. I didnt reach that item.

Lucky777

Sex Demon
Reputation score

More like you passed the "item", I'm afraid.

You have to beat down like 6 or 7 beegirls in either of the "Apparently infinitely spawning" rooms and then you beat the elite, and fuck it to get the Honeypot skill.

Not the most obvious thing in the world, but... there you go.

Last edited:

TwilitFeather

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Oh... that meaning of the phrase. Good to know my thoughts remain in the clouds. Thank you for the info.

pino

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Damn, that angel corruption scene is hot. Love this game, doing a great job!

yuriski

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Already played the new update. Brig is pretty easy now. I am kind of sad for you, Gore, that you had to tune down her difficulty so much, just cause some people have the reaction speed of a snail xP

Running around as Brig is pretty funny xD

Also, my lags are completely gone.

Crossbow1701

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

More like you passed the "item", I'm afraid.

You have to beat down like 6 or 7 beegirls in either of the "Apparently infinitely spawning" rooms and then you beat the elite, and fuck it to get the Honeypot skill.

Not the most obvious thing in the world, but... there you go.
just wondering does the fucking of the elite bee give you animation in your gallery at the house?

Menelik

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yes. You can see you fucking the elite and the gorger's fucking the grunts (or shock troops or whatever they are compared to the elite).

Nicko

Lurker
Reputation score

Uuuuuuh I have a problem. I've done the boss fight about 8 times now, and everytime I get a nice dialogue between brig and the main char, but then nothing happens.
I can spam space or try "forward", but it just sits there, and I have to start it all over.
I really want to see the new scene, help please? ._.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

We'll need a little more information than that.

What version of the game are you running?
Have you tried not spamming space during the text portions?
Are you using an edited save?

Though in all honesty we probably won't be able to help you because flash is a pain in the ass.

Crossbow1701

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Yes. You can see you fucking the elite and the gorger's fucking the grunts (or shock troops or whatever they are compared to the elite).
Time to redo.

Nicko

Lurker
Reputation score

We'll need a little more information than that.

What version of the game are you running?
Have you tried not spamming space during the text portions?
Are you using an edited save?

Though in all honesty we probably won't be able to help you because flash is a pain in the ass.
Sorry about that, I was somehow distracted a few hours earlier (maybe being mad because I couldn't get the brig scene D:).

The latest I believe. At least the one on the LoK forums. Why would anyone want to play an older version when there's better out there is beyond me though :)
Anyway, to answer some questions, yes I did try to use an edited save at some point. But it was the first thing I tried to revert when I realized it wasn't working anymore, so this shouldn't be the issue. Unless I've missed a file I'm not aware of.
I might try not spamming, but I don't know how this will help as I wasn't spamming the first time. I'll try it later though.

For more information if you need, I use Chrome and I tried both on OS X and Windows 7.

EDIT: Nevermind everything I just said, gorepete added a HUGEASS update yesterday, and it fixed my problems.
<3 gorepete!

Last edited:

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Good to hear, next time you have a problem though, you could also try downloading the SWF and using a standalone program to open it and play the game.

Gorepete

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah, it isn't you. Right now the game has two major bugs:

Accessing the gallery in chapter 3 will crash your flash player
Bridgette's sex scene sometimes stalls at random places and you can't continue

I plan on having both fixed later tonight, however; I apologize for the delay until then!

Thank you all for your feedback!

Nicko

Lurker
Reputation score

Yeah, I got overwhelmed with excitement that I didn't wait until the end of the scene to post this. I'm still stuck, just a bit further xD
Oh well now that I know you're very aware of this and that I've seen a bit of it, I can be patient. Keep up the good work man!

OP
Kusanagi

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

NOTICE:
Thank you for noticing this notice. Your notice of this notice has been noticed.

Game has been updated, but currently he's having issues uploading it to the LoK forum. If he can't get it up - yeah yeah, snicker snicker - anyways, if he can't get it up soon, he'll wait until he wakes up to try again.

DearSfan31

Demon Girl
Reputation score

There's a new update on the LOK forum