What's new

RPG [猫ひげラジオ] プリンセスサクリファイス~供犠姫フィーナの冒険~ / Princess Sacrifice (RJ124341)

skeith

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Princess Sacrifice

^as far as I know, you don't have to get captured. The succubus boss should be in the orc camp after you kill the enemy at the 3rd town's castle.

Last edited:

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What new in 1.02? I read the readme but to be honest the translation I got isn't very clear.

mastadon05

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

there's maid outfit in recent update..maybe more.
Anyone has idea why i cant remove the underwear? it seems like bug to me.

afa

Demon Girl
Reputation score

mmm interesting regarding the succubus boss, the 3rd town north gate scene is totally skippable that part I know for certain, because the first time I play through that part I went through that scene and got her (main character) capture and lock in the fort. Eventually I escape through hole in prison and ended up in the underground lake area, but through some sheer stroke of luck/unluck I made a choice that put her to sleep...and game over lol. I still need to revisit how the hell I did that...

Next time around I went into the town but never touch the North gate. I exit through the South exit, talk to the soldiers in the Southern path camp then scout/capture by orcs. Escape and had the soldiers help kill the orc boss. Then I make my way back North towards temple and fort. Maybe the succubus boss won't show up until orc boss is dead? Or maybe she won't show up until temple is open up?

wirden

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If you mean the one that the succubus put on Fina when she is captured then it is not a bug. It is a cursed underwear that can only be dispelled by defeating the Succubus or look for the spirit underground the fort to have it dispelled.

0verskill

Reputation score

You can't remove underwear beacause of bug in v1.00 There's a mention from game developer that he fix it in V1.02.
This bug occur when you progress through whip demoness story and get harness equipment.
With V1.00 even you defeat the demoness or visit spirit in nearly cave the dialog about lifted the curse occur but the curse status won't lifted form your status screen.

You can't do anything about it unless updated the game to V1.02 *-*
By the way if anyone has V1.02 link kindly pls send the download link to me too.T-T

Last edited:

Nr123

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I play this game with Atlast v14 Translation and is awesome, you can remove underwear really easy just make she go drunk and she do anything after that.
Thanks for person who share 1.02, i still scouting if there is more secrets area and stuff like in first cave i got shoes.

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

You can't remove underwear beacause of bug in v1.00 There's a mention from game developer that he fix it in V1.02.
This bug occur when you progress through whip demoness story and get harness equipment.
With V1.00 even you defeat the demoness or visit spirit in nearly cave the dialog about lifted the curse occur but the curse status won't lifted form your status screen.

T-T
I played through the 1.00 version of the game and never encountered that bug, so it may be something that randomly happens(what i mean is it will either happen to you or it won't,so i guess i got lucky)...

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

So apparently there was a bug about shop being weird and it's now fixed in 1.03...

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

So apparently there was a bug about shop being weird and it's now fixed in 1.03...
It was half broken in 1.02. In one of the shops one of the item is either unbuyable/lacking description. However, if you select buy item as soon as you go into shop (as opposed to choosing sell or talk first), the problem doesn't occur.

I played through the 1.00 version of the game and never encountered that bug, so it may be something that randomly happens(what i mean is it will either happen to you or it won't,so i guess i got lucky)...
Did you give yourself up to the female demon with the whip? I did because I couldn't stand the sight of the nuns being raped. Yeah, I became emotionally attached to this game. This hasn't happened since I played Dragon Age Origins. This game has an amazing plot.

I still can't figure out how to fight the secret boss! Help please

Last edited:

NekoMG2

Sex Demon
Reputation score

By the way if anyone has V1.02 link kindly pls send the download link to me too.T-T
No wonder why I can't remove the underwear... When got captured at the fort, I beat up the tentacle, and smash through all enemy at there to save the blonde nun there. and can anyone give the guide to pass the snowstorm at the world map? and where's the secret boss? (and pm me the newest version too if you can please :D)

skeith

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I'd ask for someone to kindly send me 1.03...but I think the smartest thing to do would be to just wait until the developer stops updating (hopefully never) or releases something big. >_>

and can anyone give the guide to pass the snowstorm at the world map?
I imagine the snowstorm area is only there to give you a full recovery item.
Unless the developer added / is planning to add new content post-v1.00

And as far as I understood, the secret boss is not a secret boss. It's just the third form of the final boss (which you unlock by losing against the 2nd form and picking the first choice, I think?). Or maybe he meant the burning man, whom you fight after defeating the 3rd phase of the final boss.

kakuyaz

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

No.

The secret boss is fought if you have less than 40 holiness and choose the 3rd option that decides the ending, that's when you fight the secret boss.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

mmm interesting regarding the succubus boss, the 3rd town north gate scene is totally skippable that part I know for certain, because the first time I play through that part I went through that scene and got her (main character) capture and lock in the fort. Eventually I escape through hole in prison and ended up in the underground lake area, but through some sheer stroke of luck/unluck I made a choice that put her to sleep...and game over lol. I still need to revisit how the hell I did that...

Next time around I went into the town but never touch the North gate. I exit through the South exit, talk to the soldiers in the Southern path camp then scout/capture by orcs. Escape and had the soldiers help kill the orc boss. Then I make my way back North towards temple and fort. Maybe the succubus boss won't show up until orc boss is dead? Or maybe she won't show up until temple is open up?
Temple was open, but she still wans't there.

She showed up after i did the scene in the third town.

you don't need to be captured, you just need to view the scene, fight the orc/gargoye that shows up on the wall, then go up and watch the next scene, agree to be traded/refuse to be traded, THEN she goes back to her fort.

skeith

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

No.

The secret boss is fought if you have less than 40 holiness and choose the 3rd option that decides the ending, that's when you fight the secret boss.

Oh. Thanks, didn't notice that.
Just defeated the secret boss...the game showed that I got one or two items.
Though, after I started a new playthrough (transfered everything over), I don't have the dream mirror in my inventory (it isn't anywhere, not even in the menu where you change your clothing/slime)

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

Item guide

All of the new items can be bought from the blacksmith in the capital city.

Last edited:

illusionbreaker

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Apparently if you know where to look, a 1.03 is now available. I stumbled across it and can pass on the link/s on request, please PM me.

I'd also like to thank the person who gave me 1.02, although I find it amusing that I ran across 1.03 (even though it's just a bugfix) by accident.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

huh.

I guess version 1.02 breaks your saves too?

game freezes upon load.

edit: turns out its just that save, all my others are fine, and also about 4 hours ago...

also, what is everyone using to translate choices/shop options?

I was using Chii, but it can't seem to do it anymore.

i heard ITH has a thread that can do it, right?

Last edited: