What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Milk pudding 1 ] [ みるくぷりん1型] Kyonyu Fighter Sakura / 巨乳ふぁいたーさくらの犯られ旅 RE136760 RJ136760

MajinLuffy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

巨乳ふぁいたーさくらの犯られ旅

RJ136760

This circle first game, they've been doing just CGs. Tried the demo and it looks really interesting, the walking animation is a nice addition. Sadly it doesn't seem to have sex scenes in battle or when losing against normal enemies, just bosses. Normal enemies just gropes when no clothes. Still, in my opinion, it just needs to tone down a bit the random battles and get rid of the clothes fixing after EACH battle, since it's really unlikely you leave a battle without clothes damage, and it could be a great game to look for.

Last edited by a moderator:

corasideways

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: 巨乳ふぁいたーさくらの犯られ旅

Links are helpful :)

Alena

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well it just got released, so now comes the waiting game.

OP
MajinLuffy

MajinLuffy

Reputation score

Links are helpful :)
Oops, sorry, I knew I was forgetting something. And yes, it's out. As most of the time I'll wait until I'm almost sure there won't be an update on the game :rolleyes:

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

haha well yes still early to ppl to post links. if i am lucky with my payment il get it tomorrow but iam not sure those government jerks probably will wait till 29 to pay ma money =3

ments

Reputation score
Last edited by a moderator:

Sarav

Reputation score

Closes english translation would be Busty Fighter Sakurano. Actual translation is Journey is Big Fighter Sakurano prisoners which more or less means The Journey of Busty Fighter Sakurano the Prisoner/Slave.

Zero_Blazer

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Eh...the thing after "no" is kinda a trap for literal translators, as it's written that way in Kanji, but in this context it's pronounced as "yarare", which means "get fucked". Not sure how to translate it in a way that works though. Basically it translates as "Journey where she gets fucked".

killa4lif3

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This game is ambitious with its animated stuff but the anatomy is a turnoff... Im still gonna give it a play through.

Danton

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Beat it and got a bad ending I guess, wasn't able to save the demon friend, anyone have a clue how you do that?

an anonymous

Banned
Reputation score

so after playing this for a while i must say the art still got my attention it looks pretty good(girls looking tasty,and the walking animations are like milkshaking:p) the other works of this circle having the same art style.
think the artist is pretty skilled and the best is there aren't any loli pics:D

the game could need some patches, there many bugs, but it's the circles first game (they're more on drawing pdf,htlm) anyway i like the art so i kept it in my collection.

Duruband

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I really like the game, but I'm stuck at the yeti part. Prior I did the barmaid event and the ginger guy said some stuff in the inn and when I go beyond the mountain area, she sais something and turns back :(. Spoke to everyone and went back to the broken bridge and still nothing....What do!? ^^

OP
MajinLuffy

MajinLuffy

Reputation score

So, it's confirmed that there's only sex when losing to bosses or events? Normal enemies just gropes and get you game over if losing, right? That would be the only thing design wise that could be improved imho, if that's the case. When you see every enemy with a hard-on you immediately assume they will rape the girl :rolleyes:

gamefreak999

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Do you have to lose in the fight against the wrestler?

zchaos

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You can beat the wrestler in a fight but
if you win he does the same thing as when he beats you except he shocks the character first. Only thing you gain over just losing is money and exp.

Alena

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Beat it and got a bad ending I guess, wasn't able to save the demon friend, anyone have a clue how you do that?
I believe Sakura's friend teleported Karin away while she thinks of a way to save her. She said it would take a number of years, but that she'd be able to save her... kind of a boring ending though. It's just one ending, I don't believe there's a 'good' or 'bad' ending.

Danton

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Looking in the game files and the preview pictures there seems to be a good version of the friend with some white armor though

kakuyaz

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

To get the good ending, you have to keep using defend on the first battle against Karin, until the Black Dragon manifests from Karin, and Linrei (The girl that joins Sakura mid-way then left) rejoins in the middle of the battle, only then you defeat Karin.

After the battle, Karin will join your party instead of Linrei.

naruhina421

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hello guys, i have a problem: after defeat the fighter in the rape scene i get this error so..can you help me guys? please?

Attachments