What's new

ACT [MilkTank] Like a Kunoichi - Undress! Huge Ninja Tits! (くのいちが如く-脱がせ!爆乳ニンジャーズ!)

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

Main Site:
Full Game Download(DLC weapons included):

For the DLC weapons, you need to copy the .wep files in the "kunoichi_weapon.zip" into the /bundle/ folder in the root game folder
Default location is C:\gyunyu\kunoichi\bundle\
It adds two weapons for each girl into the game - a 100g joke weapon, and an 8000g special weapon

Trial Download:

Alternate Trial Downloads:
Trial 01:
Trial 02:

MilkTank is back! This one snuck up on me like a ninja! A ninja with huge boobs!

The same level of the classic MilkTank gameplay is still there, huge bouncing breasts and explosions everywhere, only now it's in 3D!

The trials let you play as two girls each and one boss each

Trial 1 is Yellow girl and Brown girl, fighting a Knightly Boss who has a horse mount she can summon

Trial 2 is Green girl and Blue girl, fighting a Pirate wielding two gatling guns

Think of the game as Busty Ninjas in 3D Minecraft Megaman - You're fighting against 9 Evil Busty Maidens, after going through levels that are thoroughly inspired by Minecraft.

Your aim? To defeat the 9 Robot Ma- I mean Busty Villains and rip their clothes off! Beware, if you lose, the same happens to your character!

(Mostly) Translated Menus:
Title Screen:
Main Menu:
Options Menu:
Button Config:
Pause Menu:

Last edited by a moderator:

Greyhunter19

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [MilkTank] Like a Kunoichi - Undress! Huge Ninja Tits! (くのいちが如く-脱がせ!爆乳ニンジャーズ!)

Fascinating. Lets see how much i suck at these games!

OP
Twisted

Twisted

Reputation score
Re: [MilkTank] Like a Kunoichi - Undress! Huge Ninja Tits! (くのいちが如く-脱がせ!爆乳ニンジャーズ!)

Fascinating. Lets see how much i suck at these games!
Don't worry, it's nowhere near Megaman levels of difficulty. Most of the difficulty comes from the boss fights.
At least in the trials, there's not much platforming over pitfalls, and the pitfalls only send you back to the door you entered at instead of killing you

Mr. Bigshot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

ummm i downloaded what i think is the trile but there's no game in there? am i missing something? o.o

OP
Twisted

Twisted

Reputation score

ummm i downloaded what i think is the trile but there's no game in there? am i missing something? o.o
The file at the top is some form of DLC, for extra weapons or weapon skins or some such.
The two trials are the two lower than that(The parts labeled 2014/3/14 and 2014/2/21). One has two of the main girls and one stage/boss, the other has the other two girls and a different stage/boss

blued

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there any actual sex in these games, or is it just stripping?

Zero_Blazer

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Game reminds me of the PSVita version of Senran Kagura.

OP
Twisted

Twisted

Reputation score

Scenes are obtained by using Flags in the Ero Scenes menu

EggsnBacon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Ohmigosh! A new game from MilkTank! Hoping that this will be a good one!

DrJackel666

Demon Girl
Reputation score

so wanna try this but the downloads are so slow they crash at 250mb why they have such slow servers ..

OP
Twisted

Twisted

Reputation score

so wanna try this but the downloads are so slow they crash at 250mb why they have such slow servers ..
Keep in mind, you might be downloading from the other side of the planet
The ones I used were and worked fine for me

DrJackel666

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ok I'll try those ones tomorrow thanx.

JonathanCS

Sex Demon
Reputation score

is it just me sucking at it or are the stages too big. and i think the auto target sucks a bit.

OP
Twisted

Twisted

Reputation score

is it just me sucking at it or are the stages too big. and i think the auto target sucks a bit.
Like with most MilkTank games, there's a lot of dashing/dodging about involved when moving. The stages didn't feel too big to me, it might be making you're not rolling about enough?
Although if by big you mean long, I can see that. They are fairly long stages

Although yeah, I do dislike the auto-lock on. I have it set to switch, personally.

namomo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Huge : Large, impressive.

Tits : Women breast.

Ninja : Share the same meaning of "invisible" but in a more common term.

Huge Ninja Tit : ????

OP
Twisted

Twisted

Reputation score

Huge : Large, impressive.

Tits : Women breast.

Ninja : Share the same meaning of "invisible" but in a more common term.

Huge Ninja Tit : ????
Are you talking about the "爆乳ニンジャーズ"?

JonathanCS

Sex Demon
Reputation score

just beat the demo, although the horse girl was annoying to beat i managed somehow, and yeah turning off the auto-lock made the game a hell lot better.

DrJackel666

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Keep in mind, you might be downloading from the other side of the planet
The ones I used were and worked fine for me
guess i was downloading from the wrong place thanx for the tip!

imercenary

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Milktank? I'm in.

Megaman-style gameplay? GIMME GIMME GIMME!

OP
Twisted

Twisted

Reputation score

It's more MML than classic Megaman