What's new

ACT Loli [tozicode] Recover the Restarts

Picaboo

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I have been following their blog for a long time and a new demo has just been posted. I tried to find the old thread for it but alas. If the previous post was deleted because of loli reasons, forgive me and delete this thread. I created this thread to discuss the game and not to share any direct links.

blog:

It is mostly a ryona game with a bit of H to it.

Controls:
Z- jump, cancel
X- weak attack
C- dash, confirm
A- strong attack
S- target lock
D- change between the two characters.

Basically, you are given a score when you finish a level. Get a C and you unlock the next stage (which is a new stage as of this demo). Get an A and you get an extra level over the first stage. Lose to the white maggot in the extra stage to get a ryona/H scene. I dunno about the extra stage of level 2 because I'm not there yet.

Last edited by a moderator:

dienow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Recover the Restarts

It is mostly a ryona game
This is a damn shame, but all too prevalent.

OP
Picaboo

Picaboo

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Save file with first level EX stage unlock (Press down on the stage select screen)

Attachments

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Art looks cute, I'll have to watch for this.

tailor

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

My most lookforward to game, shame there isn't much sexual content.

So far I have fount the following:

act 1:
Bees grab and stab her
Grubs just eat you

Act 1: EX (nothing changes except maggot rape?)
Maggot rape? or was it wasp I forget

act 2:
pitcher plant dissolves you (can't see it)
maggots rape you (hidden area off screen near first pitcher plant drop)
Mantis just... hits you.

is that it?

Is there an Act 2 EX, because I can't get past the part with the mantis and pitcher plants that requires timing.

Does anyone have a save of act 2 clear (preferbly EX if its in the game)

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is there an Act 2 EX, because I can't get past the part with the mantis and pitcher plants that requires timing.

Does anyone have a save of act 2 clear (preferbly EX if its in the game)
Here ya go. Act 2 EX is pretty much an entirely new stage in terms of layout and adds spiders.

Oh, and the Pitcher Plants? They actually show them dissolving you in the EX stage, and the Mantises now decapitate you.

I don't think I found any H during the EX stage, however there is a particularly painful segment at the end of it involving fighting bees. WHILE USING THE PITCHER PLANTS AS YOUR ONLY PLATFORMS.

The Demo ends at Stage 2.

Attachments

tailor

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Here ya go. Act 2 EX is pretty much an entirely new stage in terms of layout and adds spiders.
-snip-

It's a shame you can't disable the Damage numbers, it blocks alot of stuff, but thanks.

guts

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Just delete the link

we can still talk about it

hqbreaker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

can someone send a PM? or is it still unfinished?

Mr. Bigshot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

oh there's a new verson of this game :3

btw if you guys don't know much about this game i can share a few notes about it if you want ^-^

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Also, to note, when playing as the sword girl...if you hit weak attack and strong attack at the same time, you'll turn into a gun slinging body suit wearing version of her.

vkaz-kaz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The spiders in EX Act 2 (Using the above save file someone posted) - They drag you up and wrap you in silk, then implant you with eggs. You fall down to the ground after a few seconds and baby spiders come out of you. (Doesn't appear ryona)

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I find it sad we live in a world where sex in games is frowned upon to the extent where people have to sexualise violence to this extent, I can't think of any other reasons this fetish exists...

i went the other way, my love of GOR and game overs has it's roots in resident evil and possibly tomb raider

Mr. Bigshot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

here are sme notes you may want to know about the game if any of you don't know anything about it btw i just copeied and pasted what i said fomr another site be caues i didn't feel like retyping it all XDD

-----------------------------------------

the brown haired girl can change form when you press A and C at the same time. she gets a small gun. its weak but pretty use full to shoot bees

--edit--

al so the gray hair girl has some kind of hyper mode you press a and let the round shaped seal blew her is red hold up and press A to do this. when in hyper mode she can shoot magic balls quicky. her butten c attack can more 3 to 4 spicks pop out of the ground. her jumps will make a tree grow out of the ground to do damage to all enemies in range and her jump C attack has a larger blast. she can also do somkind of "blowkiss" attack. to do this press a and wait for the seal to turn purple or red.

also the browm haired girl is named Tozica, the gray one is Tinsura

--edit2--

Tinsura also has some kind of land mind attack where she plants a seed and after a sec or 2 a tree will pop out. to do this press C and down at the same time. to do this shock wave barrier attack press up and c at the same time.

i think thats every thing i could find. there may be more. (not sure) but this should make the game alittle easier .w.

--------------------------------------------

there i hope that helps XP

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I like this game, it just needs some more H to balance things. wish you could see the spiders laying the eggs.

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I found out that the mantises in act 2 have a finishing move. In the normal stage, they just stab you and that's it. In the EX stage, they disembowel you. I haven's seen a decapitation yet, as mentioned before, but I just thought I'd let you know about another guro part.

Reputation score

I find it sad we live in a world where sex in games is frowned upon to the extent where people have to sexualise violence to this extent, I can't think of any other reasons this fetish exists...

i went the other way, my love of GOR and game overs has it's roots in resident evil and possibly tomb raider
This fetish exists because sadism is a thing. This is merely a natural extension of it. I don't like it either, but that's how I see it, not that it's a result of repressed sexuality.

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This fetish exists because sadism is a thing. This is merely a natural extension of it. I don't like it either, but that's how I see it, not that it's a result of repressed sexuality.
that's a fairly good point, but considering the players role wouldnt it be masochism instead?

edit- i'm glad someone bothered to respond and not just neg rep me for what was an honest bid for answers

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

I don't think that this related to sadism/masochism. While I like the ryona theme, I don't like S-M at all :<

Also, wish we can see what's going on with the spider when it captures the heroine (aka egg laying scene/animation) :(