What's new

ACT Loli [tozicode] Recover the Restarts

sacredfire

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Recover the Restarts

There's also the spider, the second version of the stage 4 boss, and the red slimes. Stage 2, stage 4 (second version), and stage 3 (second version), respectively.
How far in is the spider in the regular? I just realized I never personally beat the 2nd stage and took someone else's save file.
EDIT: NVM I just beat 2nd stage. I assume you meant the extra stage of the 2nd stage. I didn't see a single spider in the regular version of the 2nd stage.

On an unrelated note. I never knew that there was an english language option. How nice!

Last edited:

Jaydubs

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Whoops, yeah. Second version of the second stage. Was trying to remember off the top of my head.

chuenlee

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

after a week clear all with G.master this this is wow
so bloody and hard on that EX boss

skeith

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Check out Tozicode's homepage for some updates.
Seems like he's working on 2 games now and all the updates are coming through his youtube channel, "tozicode".

As for the games he's working on...

Recover the Restarts: A video shows the yellow haired girl's new attack. When she moves, she produces musical notes that hurt enemies. The enemies shown were tentacle zombies, but no h-stuff with them shown.

The other game is "カナデロオグ" ("Kanade Rogue"?).
As you might have guessed by the name, it's a roguelike. We have 3 videos, describing its system, including tentacle clothes, a slime doing her and the yellow-haired girl's usual form change to pistol form.

No links, coz of usual loli rules

Last edited:

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

Damn, I want to know what those tentacle zombie will do to her :D

Ragnarok-Bloodedge

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

So. The EX Boss is very hard, apparently. I feel like i want a few cheats, like maybe a way to not sit and spam the Tree, but only once until it disappears and re-using it. Those claws are annoying, if not worse those shooting tentacles. I'm not good at Games, especially these, i'll be honest. But some leisure for the trashcans like me, eh? I know there's this thing called Cheat Engine, but my brain doesn't understand that and it kills my Browsers with its infernal installation.

Any method to beat it easier then that guy who spoke about Air Charge and Insta-Change? I'd appreciate it.

skeith

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Kanade Rogue v0.02 just came out.
Check tozicode's homepage

(Note that it's not Windows XP compatible)

Last edited:

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Regarding "Kanade Rogue v0.02"; Its your average Mystery Dungeon game.

Apples restore HP, flasks seem to restore MP. MP is used for the gun.
The sacks seem to have random effects. Also correct me if I'm wrong, but these items seem to need some time to "charge up" before they become useful, since they are grayed out first but get coloured in after a while.

Clicking the cup-icon in the menu lets you rest, transforming your MP into HP.
The note-icon lets you transform.

I recommend transforming into the gun-costume and take out enemies from as far away as possible, and if they're 1 step away from you finish the job in the melee-costume. The game is pretty easy that way.

I've only beaten the first boss once and then shut down the game. I don't know how to save so I lost my progress, but the game seems to count how many times you've finished a dungeon, with "3" being the maximum count, so maybe something new unlocks afterwards.

skeith

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

IIRC...

Gray item = unidentified.
Apples = red restores hp+sp, rotten drops you into tentacle armor status (same as 0 SP)
Potions = Blue restores hp, yellow restores sp, pink gives you a status effect, green cures a status effect
Bags = Monster essence. Use them for permanent stat bonuses.

There's necklace, ring and belt equipment, some of them are cursed (which you can never remove yet, it seems)

If you get attacked from behind, she gets grabbed (also may happen if you have tentacle armor out?)

You save by going into stage select and choosing "save". There's only 1 stage so far and it seems the boss is broken (never attacked me). The stage clear counter shows how many times you cleared the stage and how many out of those you died.

Note that eventually your sensitivity stats can rise to the point where tentacle armor will stunlock you forever. :/

CreamDonut

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

as for rogue like game, 3 enemies with h animations, green slime with 1 bugs with 2 and big slime boss with 1. What bugs? just runs around the floor long enogh and music will change, i guese its some sort of timer to punish you for staying on same floor for too long.
An interesting game for h content as always, who dosent like dungeon crawlers with lots of horny monsters?

Dantaimori

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Lul I stayed in the first floor until Kana was around lv 20~30 and was collecting roach eggs for the C [or was it D?] upgrade, and the stun-lock from tentacle/parasite armour thingy went out of control to the point where the creatures couldn't damage her and she could not move or open menu due to stun-lock. I guess this is what the previous poster was talking about, but boy did I not think it would be -this- horrible and game-breaking.

Anyway, the game eventually crashed.

Also it looks like there are some upgrade items which does not have a sprite yet - make sure to check the map for any suspicious blue spaces [where the sprite-less items are dropped] as well as use the 'empty' inventory slot which contains sprite-less items.

Last edited:

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Is there a way to turn around without moving, or wait a turn? Would be handy for getting enemies into range.

I do like that you don't need to be on the same 'line' as an enemy to hit them with the gun. Seems you can also use it around corners in the narrow halls between rooms.

EDIT: Okay it's SHIFT to turn in place.

Last edited:

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

How to save in Kanaderogue? Also anyone got a save with map unlocked? Currently have 2 maps unlocked, but the second map hits like a truck and I can't finish it at all :(

skeith

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Good news for Recover the Restarts fans.
The author is happy with his progress on Kanade Rogue and has been working on Recover the Restarts.

Check Tozicode's blog for a small teaser picture with the tentacle zombie.

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score

...Are those BARBED tentacles?

TheKAF

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Good news for Recover the Restarts fans.
The author is happy with his progress on Kanade Rogue and has been working on Recover the Restarts.

Check Tozicode's blog for a small teaser picture with the tentacle zombie.
That's good news to hear.

Also, I believe the author had a video some time ago with these zombies. And I think I saw the zombies before in a different game, can't remember which one thou.