What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Milk pudding 1 ] [ みるくぷりん1型] Kyonyu Fighter Sakura / 巨乳ふぁいたーさくらの犯られ旅 RE136760 RJ136760

settlers

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: 巨乳ふぁいたーさくらの犯られ旅

I have finish the bar job and go thought the icy mountain but when I come out and start heading towards the next town she stops what have I miss?

Mlkj

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Looks like
a) They updated to version 1.102
b) The author realized people wanted a gallery of the monster scenes and made one
c) Said gallery is available for download here: blog.livedoor.jp/charokui/archives/4808323.html#comments
d) Said gallery is password locked. The website gives the password, but in Japanese. And says to write that Japanese in English for the password.

Any assistance would be 'preciated. (エチゴヤ cough cough:D)

qs1988

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Looks like
a) They updated to version 1.102
b) The author realized people wanted a gallery of the monster scenes and made one
c) Said gallery is available for download here: blog.livedoor.jp/charokui/archives/4808323.html#comments
d) Said gallery is password locked. The website gives the password, but in Japanese. And says to write that Japanese in English for the password.

Any assistance would be 'preciated. (エチゴヤ cough cough:D)
the password is "toraware". anyway, those pictures are already uploaded on exhentai quite some time ago...

lithir

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ver 1.102
Mod edit - Dead link removed

Last edited by a moderator:

Puttana

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Could anyone give exact reference to above-mentioned gallery. I didn't find it among the comments.:confused:

lyhonlam

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ver 2.02: Mod edit - Dead link removed

Last edited by a moderator:

Vinny337

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Having the same problem here. Files look correctly japanese, however, this particular file is missing.

The Audio/SE Folder has 17files... how many are there supposed to be?

EDIT: Changed my regional settings to Japan. Works fine now!
Really sorry if i'm necroposting

I'm having the same issue,my game doesn't work because the name files

I'v tried the conversion with unicode to kanji. No sucess.

I've tried to change region,no sucess.

Any ideas to resolve this ? I wanna play the game, but i can't.

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

^ Have you considered the answer to the post you cited?...
No problems here, you probably didn't unzip the file names correctly in Japanese hence the error.
Though this probably is one of your earlier attempts at playing a H-game -may God have mercy on your hitherto innocent soul-, so here are some more hints.

When you extracted the game, you weren't in Japanese system locale (i.e. you didn't have your language for non-unicode programs set to Japanese) and that effed up the extraction process (made the filenames all jumbled up).
So change your system locale (not region!!) to Japanese before extracting the file (needs a restart though) or use .
You will also need installed on your system if you want to run this game. And will have to be Japanese locale to run it - or using e.g. .

If your game hasn't come from downloading a .zip file and extracting it, yet the actual downloaded files had those effed up filenames, then scratch all that written before. You need to find another download.
(but do what I wrote before with that download...)

Vinny337

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I've downloaded the Locale Emulator and works. Thanks a lot

Vinny337

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

After playing a lot, i'm stuck in the yeti's part. And i don't know what to do to go through the next part. When I try to go to the next town, she comes back.

Anyone have any idea what to do, or if something was missing?

lulzfail

Reputation score

After playing a lot, i'm stuck in the yeti's part. And i don't know what to do to go through the next part. When I try to go to the next town, she comes back.

Anyone have any idea what to do, or if something was missing?
You have to use the herb you collected on the ground after beating the boss. It will turn you back to normal then you can fit through the cave north of the boss area.

Vinny337

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You have to use the herb you collected on the ground after beating the boss. It will turn you back to normal then you can fit through the cave north of the boss area.
Thanks for reply, i've passed this part. However, after the part where the bandits gangraped the girl and pass from the ice forest, she turn back. I've trying use the book but no sucess. What i've to do to pass from the next town?

Vinny337

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

as I understand it is error-tions.
Must be in the city zufor thisblack book from give lower right of the house but man, it can not enter.

no in ation if hir times who is so kind and tell us ne newer version.
You need to have 100,000G on the character

Bone14

Reputation score
can someone fix the link or give a fresh one thx

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
All dead links removed. Any further requests to reupload will be considered link begging.