What's new

RPG RPG Maker [PEACH CAT] Prostitution! Exhibition? Magic Girl RPG / 売春!露出?着せ替え魔法少女RPG (RE123528) (RJ123528)

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: PEACH CAT 売春!露出?着せ替え魔法少女RPG RJ123528

Why so little discussion of this game then?

I just finished it just now, and I have to say it's one of the best games I've played. The story was great, and had a lot of great scenes. But, the overall plot of this game was great, which is pretty rare.

The graphics were the next best thing. Very talented artist(s), both with the CG and the battlers. Oh, and the designs of the costumes were great as well. I really like the idea behind the last outfit you get.

So... I pretty much got all the content, but there's two that I didn't get, and I have no idea where they could be, or if there's some flag for them that I failed to set in my play through. If anyone knows, please tell.

The third pic is next to the hidden church. anyone know what's supposed to happen there?

Also, for those looking for 1.3, it's over at eyny. It's a slow download, but I managed to get it in a couple of hours. I'd upload it, but I have piss-weak upload power, so I'll just tell where to get it instead.

Anyway... if anyone knows about these missing scenes...
1st. Pic - Talk to the guy who lives in the east room of the ground floor of the mansion (your home)

2nd Pic - Wear tentacle costume (you get this from the evil end) and go to that spot to trigger a scene.

How did you managed to trigger the scene for the convenience store (enemy HQ)? The walkthrough said something about earth costume (The brown one), but I don't understand the percentage part.

tryguy

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

1st. Pic - Talk to the guy who lives in the east room of the ground floor of the mansion (your home)

2nd Pic - Wear tentacle costume (you get this from the evil end) and go to that spot to trigger a scene.

How did you managed to trigger the scene for the convenience store (enemy HQ)? The walkthrough said something about earth costume (The brown one), but I don't understand the percentage part.
Hey thanks! I didn't think of interacting with that guy again, but it makes sense. I probably wouldn't have tried the tentacle clothes thing at that spot, so thanks for that too.

Umm, and I didn't look at the walkthrough, so I'm not sure what it says, but for me, when I wore the Earth outfit and just went to buy something from the clerk, at a random time the guy behind would start a scene. You may need to (pretend)-buy something a few times before the trigger occurs. It only took me 5 times or something, and it came as a bit of a surprise because I wasn't sure how to trigger that. But, pretty sure you just have to repeat the buying mechanism.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

Hey thanks! I didn't think of interacting with that guy again, but it makes sense. I probably wouldn't have tried the tentacle clothes thing at that spot, so thanks for that too.

Umm, and I didn't look at the walkthrough, so I'm not sure what it says, but for me, when I wore the Earth outfit and just went to buy something from the clerk, at a random time the guy behind would start a scene. You may need to (pretend)-buy something a few times before the trigger occurs. It only took me 5 times or something, and it came as a bit of a surprise because I wasn't sure how to trigger that. But, pretty sure you just have to repeat the buying mechanism.
I forgot to mention that you need to be wearing the complete magical outfit when talking to guy at your home.

nammu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Also, while having the cgs is nice there are a couple outfits i can't find, can someone post a save?

wirden

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I think i have them all...

Attachments

suning

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I think i have them all...
you will need to share the system_data.rvdata2 file for CG, the save will only work to play with your game not unlock CG :(

Dark Seraphic

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Could someone tell me what the four-digit password for the switch-door with lasers in the second(i believe) factory area is? I can't seem to find it.

ryu7432

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Could someone tell me what the four-digit password for the switch-door with lasers in the second(i believe) factory area is? I can't seem to find it.
There's a sheet of paper that's lying on the ground an area or two before that door that will tell you the code. Explore are around for a bit and you should find it.

In case you already picked it up, here's a hint: the code is binary, and because of that, you have 16 permutations you can effectively try.

Victor198851

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

so, i just finish the game (i think) but don t find the CG room can someone help me please :)

thanks in advance

ryu7432

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

so, i just finish the game (i think) but don t find the CG room can someone help me please :)

thanks in advance
The cg can be accessed at the start main right when you first run the game. It's the third option "回想"

MariusThePaladin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ok, something weird is going on with my game.
After I finished a fight with minions (cock sleeve and the pac-man like monster) in the deserted house, there's a screen popped up, depicted the protagonist got splashed with white fluid. After that, the right side of my screen show a floating face of an invisible person drenched in cum.
After a while, the face disappeared, leaving some sort of cum splash all over the right side of my screen.

No matter what I do, unless I create a new game, I can't make that sperm trace disappear. If anybody know how to fix this, please help me. D:

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think that somekind of bug ...
maybe if there is latest update for this game ... (I found Ver 1.3)

Last edited:

Crammer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have a little problem :( dl'ed that game from few sources and always have missing BGM after I use "new game" :( and I really wanna try that game ;x

Attachments

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I have a little problem :( dl'ed that game from few sources and always have missing BGM after I use "new game" :( and I really wanna try that game ;x
It probably means the Japanese filenames got messed up during the extraction process, I know winrar can cause this issue for any games that are compressed using that blue cube thing.

Crammer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

its kinda sad :( all others files are unpacked correctly (probably...) ;x could anyone send me save from start (maybe that is problem with only start... at least I hope so...)?

Crammer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

oh, I jast saw u thought that was that strange blue smth compress... no, that was just normal .rar, I just checked files again and that file literally dont exist on any of my dl'd copies (I dl'd 3 from different sources x.X). So - could someone send me save from start (or maybe that strange file? cant type that name, its only on picture I attached on my post ;))?

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

PT for Ver 1.3 ...

thswherizat

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Is there anything substantially different in the later versions?