What's new

ACT [ bubble gravity ] [ うたかたグラビティ ] Buster! Maid / バスター! メイドさん RE131556 RJ131556

Graciel

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Title:
バスター! メイドさん

Developed by:うたかたグラビティ

Intro Site:

Release Date:
29th March 2014

Trial Download link:

Keywords:
Sprite sex:p
Uniform
Maid
Oppai
Fantasy
Interspecies Sex

A simple ACT but the art is cuty and I love sprite sex lol
Will release it when 100 copies sold.:(
Buster! Maid is a side-scrolling action platform game.

- Play as a maid in pursuit of her master's family heirloom, the Silver Spoon.
- Conquer 5 stages in a world of naughty enemies!
- Use whatever you can as a weapon!
- Choose your own number of lives (from 1 to 99), great for gamers of all skill levels.
- Continue from checkpoints located in each stage when the maid goes down.
- Treat yourself to a pixel H scene by choosing not to continue.
(There are also pixel H scenes when you encounter bosses!)
- Beat the game to unlock the fully gallery!

Last edited by a moderator:

Sizer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ131556|ACT]Buster!Maid san~

The enemies arent designed particularly intelligently. Too many mobs that shoot balls of energy at you, and you're often left with no sensible way to dodge them without bumping into some other clutter that will damage you.

The sex animation is pretty good though, while the animation everywhere else is really mediocre.

Also it's creepy how her face stays inert while she walks runs and jumps.

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score

Tried it. I liked the sprites, very well done. But, as Sizer said, the enemies are very uncoordinated.. And the zombie looks kind of weird. Nevertheless, this game is on my watch list as of now.

And of course, it'll go on my list..

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Tried it. I liked the sprites, very well done. But, as Sizer said, the enemies are very uncoordinated.. And the zombie looks kind of weird. Nevertheless, this game is on my watch list as of now.

And of course, it'll go on my list..
Your list is a god damn godsend. I see all of these new games, try to remember them but always fail to, but I can almost always trust to find them again in your list.

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score

Your list is a god damn godsend. I see all of these new games, try to remember them but always fail to, but I can almost always trust to find them again in your list.
Hahahaha, I'm glad you like it. Feel free to contribute. :3

textbook703

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

is there no sprite rape in the trial? i could find literally 0.

mrblack

Lurker
Reputation score

Really cute, and it's got some great platforming/traps and the speed an intensity is perfect imo. Really needs more than GO rape though. The only games that do GO rape right are Nintendo hard, but then it's just frustrating an loses all fap value.

MajinLuffy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I agree with that opinion in general (haven't played this one yet)

There is a game called Princess Milk or something like that, I really wanted to like that game, I mean, it's a big breasted knight and when naked you can shoot milk. But the game is Ghoul and Ghosts hard and if I recall correctly there was only sex when you finished a level. I really don't feel like frustration and faping go together xD

ZhouTai

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Very little effort on the H-front, mechanics were ok. Redeamable if they add just a bit more, Cgs etc.

tanfew

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I agree with that opinion in general (haven't played this one yet)

There is a game called Princess Milk or something like that, I really wanted to like that game, I mean, it's a big breasted knight and when naked you can shoot milk. But the game is Ghoul and Ghosts hard and if I recall correctly there was only sex when you finished a level. I really don't feel like frustration and faping go together xD
This game sounds amazing. you got to work for it, otherwise what's the point? If you remember the full name tell me :D

mech01

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well, it seems the game has been released on dlsite...

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Im looking at it right now but...pretty sure it is not for sale yet. Price and stuff are on but the release date still says april. Unless you are talking about when the circle actually put up the game info on DL site then yea it is this month. But for good measure ill take a look at their blog.

EDIT: Took a look at their blog and they did not say anything about the game being fully released yet. Last blog post was on the 26th. And also it seems he made another dot animation featuring alisa from god eater in her god eater 2 outfit.

Last edited:

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

And I'm looking at the page and it IS for sale, just look at the url it changed to work, where it was announce before:

Before:

Now:

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

i get the feeling that this game might not be shared here haha such a low rate in sells though it just have some days since its release XD

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i get the feeling that this game might not be shared here haha such a low rate in sells though it just have some days since its release XD
To be honest, after playing the demo; I did like the character sprite....but the actual game itself was kinda....lackluster. I'm not even sure if I'll want to play the game if a link did pop up.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

hhahaha cannot deny that