What's new

SIM [Old Huntsman] Jack-o-nine-tails [SLG]

B00marrows

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [SLG] Jack-o-nine-tails

Sorry, I just assumed you all knew. I don't have enough postcount for a link, so it's wiki dot anime-sharing dot com - hgames/index.php/Jack-o-nine. More or less, anyway.

Mainly I've added the Alchemy section. I think I might expand on some of the clothing items next. Just so I can look up what the various suits do for my guy

[edit]

Made a quick test. Had a girl on 9f; reduced her to 0 cal at end of day and next morning she was at 6f. It's possible that getting it exactly right may be more efficient than going into low negatives. Will investigate further.

[edit]

Yeah, 0 cal == -3 fat. So does 1 cal. Haven't tried negatives yet.

One tip - use sweet rewards to balance out calories.
Here's a link to the wiki for lazy people:

Nice work, i think being at a high weight and hitting 0 calories reduces fat but being at a low weight and hitting 0 calories dose less maybe nothing to fat.

Is there an easy way to cheat in this game? Like ive found myself just reloading in sandbox untill i get a girl i like. :p

Like spawning specific girls or give yourself max in all stats, money etc?
Check out the trainer HERE

Last edited:

mfbean

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Im playing sandbox
where can i buy vaginal vibe
I can find it in tutprial but not on sandbox

dragonshaun9

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

so about how long does it take for the expert to find a slave of choosing? or is it just random.

Darkstrain

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

i really have no idea, i payed 1200 for a perfect slave and 100 days have passed without him returning with a slave...

stuntcock42

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

so about how long does it take for the expert to find a slave of choosing? or is it just random.
It's essentially random. The expert doesn't actually perform a deterministic search. Instead, the game simply generates 3-5 random slavegirls at the start of each day and then asks "do any of these girls satisfy all of the search conditions?" If not, then you'll need to continue waiting - and hope for better results tomorrow.

You'll get a quicker result if your demands are lax. It's possible to wish for a great girl and find her immediately, but it's very bloody improbable. If you ask for a statistically perfect girl then you could click "End of Day" until 1000 in-game years have elapsed, but your cumulative probability of success would be only 57.2%.

Binomial distribution using a straightforward (12^-6) stat check. It's actually slightly easier to generate a stat-perfect girl if you include the background and family modifiers but it would be too much work to map out all of the combinations. And it would be slightly more difficult if you specify a target age.

DocClox

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone have any good strategies for winning at the races?

I tend to go with a light-weight chariot and try and drive cautiously. That at least gets me to the finish line (usually) but I've yet to win a race. Being more aggressive in my driving doesn't help either - I just spin off early.

Also, what do people do about punishing a slave for losing? it always seems a bit unfair to me, but I don't want to spoil them either. I've been going with a token spanking but I'm sure there are better approaches.

Drix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Does anyone have any good strategies for winning at the races?

I tend to go with a light-weight chariot and try and drive cautiously. That at least gets me to the finish line (usually) but I've yet to win a race. Being more aggressive in my driving doesn't help either - I just spin off early.

Also, what do people do about punishing a slave for losing? it always seems a bit unfair to me, but I don't want to spoil them either. I've been going with a token spanking but I'm sure there are better approaches.
For races all chariot improvements map to some specific traps it can handle.

So you can push harder in those cases.

As for punishment as long as you know how to handle mood and despair you can go as far as you like.

dragonshaun9

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i'm about to go to sleep, so i might have missed it. but for some reason, i can't make my slave an assistant. i am using the trainer, and she's of the....younger....sort. any idea why? is it the trainer? or the slaves age?

DeeFrost

Demon Girl
Reputation score

i'm about to go to sleep, so i might have missed it. but for some reason, i can't make my slave an assistant. i am using the trainer, and she's of the....younger....sort. any idea why? is it the trainer? or the slaves age?
I'm not certain, but I think the option to make a slave your assistant only shows up once she's above a certain rank. Either C or B.

DocClox

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You need three stars worth of devotion or better before she'll assist.

B00marrows

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is she branded?

Joshyan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You need devotion lv.3

brand isn't necessary.

You can use drug to boost her devotion

Phile : Fiend's Muccus > Elysian,Fairy,Oblivion

I found another recipe in this forum but I don't know which page.

Alploochra

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This potion only works once, though.

Copy/Paste from earlier in the thread :

Potions

Balm
Mucus > Fairy, Resin, Oblivion

Tonic
Alcohol > Fairy, Resin, Oblivion

Bacchic
Spring > Fairy, Resin, Oblivion

Aphrodisiac
Alcohol > Resin, Fairy, Elysian

Super-Aphrodisiac
Mucus > Resin, Fairy, Elysian

Water of Lethe
Spring > Resin, Elysian, Oblivion

Philtre
Mucus > Oblivion, Elysian, Fairy

Balm, Tonic and Bacchic - Combat items. They restore Health, Stamina and Morale appropriately and apply positive effects.
Aphrodisiac - increases sexual desire
Super-Aphrodisiac - max sexual desire
Water of Lethe - completely resets slave aura
Philtre - adds one devotion, can only be used once

Alploochra

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

For the chariot races, as stated some pages ago, you need good stamina, but also good dressage and preferably meekness/dressage-talent too, rolls are made on those - especially death rolls.

About feeble slaves - supplements are meant for that, and isn't there a "Exercises" option somewhere in the main house menu to start build up fitness before able to do the fitness training ?

DocClox

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

About feeble slaves - supplements are meant for that, and isn't there a "Exercises" option somewhere in the main house menu to start build up fitness before able to do the fitness training ?
I tend to avoid supplements. When you have a low medic skill they're pretty much as waste of money. When I get my medic up ... I tend to forget about them, I must admit.

Exercise would be my preferred solution, but if you notice, the exercise option is greyed out for feeble slaves. As are dance and martial arts which can also be used to build health.

That's what makes feeble slaves quite so dangerous for starting characters. You can spend a long time and a lot of money trying to get them to the point where you can improve their health, and only have two actions a turn for all of that time.

[edit]

Anyone experienced a situation where all potion brewing fails? I'm trying to brew stuff that's worked in the past, but even a Bacchic potion is turning out as moonshine. 'tis most vexing!

Last edited:

stuntcock42

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Anyone experienced a situation where all potion brewing fails? I'm trying to brew stuff that's worked in the past, but even a Bacchic potion is turning out as moonshine. 'tis most vexing!
The player character doesn't brew potions; only the girls can do it. You must choose the appropriate ingredients, but each output product has a skill level requirement associated with it. For example, the Love Philtre requires rank 5. If the chosen girl doesn't meet the necessary skill threshold, then brewing will fail and you get moonshine instead.

By default, your assistant will have the "Alchemist" job enabled on her status page (even if she has zero skill). So you can either train her up, or just disable the job (so that your slave girl assumes responsibility for brewing).

DocClox

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The player character doesn't brew potions; only the girls can do it. You must choose the appropriate ingredients, but each output product has a skill level requirement associated with it. For example, the Love Philtre requires rank 5. If the chosen girl doesn't meet the necessary skill threshold, then brewing will fail and you get moonshine instead.

By default, your assistant will have the "Alchemist" job enabled on her status page (even if she has zero skill). So you can either train her up, or just disable the job (so that your slave girl assumes responsibility for brewing).
That might explain a certain amount. If I had my success with a skilled slave in the frame. I'll try that.

[edit]

Yep, that was it all right. Gave Isabella a couple of levels of alchemy and suddenly I can brew again.

Last edited:

Alploochra

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Working on memory there:

I'm not speaking of the fitness skill, but in the "slave assignment" menu, there's a "do gymnastic" action that is somewhat strange in its behavior. It goes away and come back and seems tied to the girl's health. I *think* there's an option for very weak slaves.

For "feeble" there's mainly sleep, food and supplement (it's the reason for supplements) to help.
Neg_sleep modifiers aren't good on that, so better put the girl in a boudoir or in your bed. Even the blanket gives bad sleep mod if the girl is sensitive enough.
Boudoir is a good sleep if the girl is sensitive, master's bed is neutral (and mood goes up with devotion and goes down with pride).