What's new

Bloodshifter

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Rift Touched

Ah too bad about her choice. Too many things there to have been worth it.

Lula? Though didn't strike me as an exhibitionist lover considering your first choice, Deliliah is almost near an opposite spectrum of owner then Lula.

Also mind if I ask on your choice of tats? Personally we can't really go wrong with B6.

nightshade99

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Lula? Though didn't strike me as an exhibitionist lover considering your first choice, Deliliah is almost near an opposite spectrum of owner then Lula.
Haha, no I'm not an exhibitionist lover (but I don't mind either). For Lula it's more about the interaction with Colette than the future choice.

I B2 switched to B6 instead (I thought B2 was the piercing).

OP
Gear47demon

Gear47demon

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A, B2, and B3 are the winners!
On a side note this took longer to write because I’ve been working a whole lot (nine to ten hour days on average) due to people besides myself getting sick, and I’ve been really tired as of late so I’ve been sleeping more (I literally get home and go straight to bed, sleeping for ten hours and then getting up to go to work for ten hours lol). Such is life, but I’ll try to get the next updates out quicker, I promise!
~
You look towards the stocks with intrigue, with the mere sight of them and the thought of what they represent sending shivers down your spine. You lick your lips when you remember the taste of Leena’s cock in your mouth, brushing along your tongue, and the feeling of her large tool resting in your throat. As she cut of your air supply and effectively choked you with her cock… it was bliss, and the moment you were allowed to breathe again was euphoric and fulfilling. The way she humiliated you, talked dirty to you, fucked your face, your mouth… she made you her bitch and you loved it and, you realize, you want more of it. You want Leena do more of this to you… you want your Daddy, Papa Leena, to make you her buttslut and her fuck toy. You look around the room focusing on the doggy bed and bowls, and you find that you want these things – they’re humiliating, degrading, and they make you feel so fucking good. You look at the other you and realize that you want her black eye makeup, and the buttslut tattoo. She looks back at you with a wide, shit eating grin and says “Well… would you look at that. I think Princess is making some progress”. Princess you think with a smirk That’s right… I’m Papa’s lil’ Princess. I like the sound of that~. “Looks like I get a nice cuddly place closer to the forefront it seems~” the other you says, much to your confusion as she takes a step towards you. “Let’s have some fun, shall we?” she says as she stands a foot from you, and then to your surprise she grabs your face and kisses you. She presses her body into yours as her tongue forces its way into your mouth and you taste… yourself. You’re shocked at first, but it feels nice, and you slowly start to kiss back before you and your doppelganger are body to body, lips to lips, and tongue to tongue as you enjoy each other’s warmth and flesh. Before too long the sounds of your lovemaking cede as she pulls away from you and gives you a poignant, somber look. “Well” she says with a wink “I guess it’s time; wouldn’t very well want to keep fate fucking waiting now would we? Hey, don’t you dare forget suck Daddy’s cock at every opportunity! That beautiful piece of meat needs to be spit shined at every opportunity, and if she’s feeling frisky then you get down on all fours and beg to take it up the ass!” She gives a naughty grin and a heavy chuckle as she looks back at you. You cock your head at her in confusion as she goes stone still… and starts to fade away as little bubbly lights chip away at her from her feet and work their way up. “Holy…” you say in shock as you take a step back and put your hands up slightly, unsure of what to do as you watch yourself fade away in tiny lights, yet as it reaches your other’s face she gives you a cocky smile and a wink before she fades away completely. You stare off into space at the spot where she once stood, feeling a sense of loss for the other you that was and is no more, except…

You cock your head before craning your neck and looking down at your right butt cheek to see “Buttslut” tattooed across your cheek in black, flowing handwriting with a tattoo of a kiss in red lipstick right below it. You look around the room towards the vanity, and in the mirror you see that you now have black eye makeup… and by the hells does it make you look sexy. It really draws the gaze to your emerald green eyes, and in fact they might actually be more noticeably glowing thanks to the darkness surrounding them… but no matter. You feel a surge of lust inside of you and moan in pleasure, but not as it overtakes you; no, instead it feels like your lust has been extended and expanded upon, as if you can suffer more before losing control of yourself. You realize now that the other you isn’t gone, but instead she’s merged with you on a deeper level and is still inside of you, or perhaps it’s more precise to say that you and her are exactly the same now. “Fuck” you say to yourself as you scratch your head and roll your neck “I really need something up my ass right about now. Something like a nice, hard, thick, long, juicy cock just pounding away at my asshole. Hells, speaking of that I could really use one of those fucking my throat now that I mention it. Heh, wow, I feel different already… and thirsty”. You look down towards the bed and see the black bowl and decide, why the hells not? You saunter towards it, get on your hands and knees, and bring your mouth to the bowl as you start lapping at it like a dog. You really enjoy the act, so much in fact that you giggle to yourself and get into character as you wag your butt back in forth as you drink the rest of the water down. “Holy moly, I could get used to this” you say to yourself before you shake your head, snapping out of it somewhat. “Gods, this is really something – I really, really like it. No need to waste any more time” you say to yourself as you stand up, look towards the stocks, which are mysteriously open now, and smile to yourself. You sashay right on over to the stocks, running your hand along the wooden stocks, gently stepping around the device as you work your way behind it.

“In I go~” you say as you place both your hands in the wrist slot and slowly lean your neck into the slot and rest it on the bottom curve. Once you’re snuggly in place the contraption drops of its own volition into place, but for some reason it doesn’t worry you. A sense of belonging and contentment washes over you, an easiness that washes away all fears and doubts, that makes you feel safe, loved, and a sense of right. Your ears perk up when you hear the doorknob turning, and you immediately open your mouth in anticipation. After all, Daddy needs a good mouth whore, and you’re more than willing to be that for your Papa.
~
3:27 pm

That wonderfully infuriating groggy feeling seeps into your body, filling your head full of cloudy, pleasurable, yet the oh so familiar sensation of being roused from a well-earned rest. You bask in this sensation, keeping your eyes closed and pretending that you’re still asleep in the hopes that you can fool your body into believing that it really is, perhaps even going back to sleep in the process, but alas your body has already decided that it has rested long enough and slowly but surely you feel yourself coming to, and with the most wonderful throbbing sensation in your backside that you’ve ever felt along with soreness on your butt, scalp, breasts, and back. In fact, the soreness you feel in your derriere hurts, but a pleasurable kind of hurt, and you have a hard time feeling your legs, which is fine by you and gives you an excuse to cuddle into the covers tightly and breathe in the familiar scent of a lover on your pillow. A quick reach out lets you know that there’s no one there, much to your disappointment, but good gods almighty does it smell wonderful. Heavenly aromatic, it fills your senses with a feeling of rapture and comfort like a warm, home cooked meal on a rainy day; comforting, safe, and fulfilling. You smile and cuddle into the feeling and embrace the memory that trickles its way into your conscious mind, brining your left index finger to your mouth and giggling as you recall every little detail. “Fuck…” you say to yourself with a happy sigh “Daddy fucked her little cum bucket nice and hard didn’t she? Gods, I can still smell the cum… I think I accidentally snorted some of it when she was pounding my ass like a good anal whore. Speaking of ass, that was amazing… I don’t think anything compares to anal sex after the thorough job Papa Leena did on me, and I wouldn’t mind gagging on her cock either as she calls me out on being a cock hungry bitch…” You snap your eyes open and bring your hands to your mouth as you’re overtaken by shock. “Oh my gods” you say to yourself slowly, muffled by your hands as you slowly bring them away “Where did that come from? I’ve never talked like that before… and calling Papa Leena – I-I mean Leena my Daddy? Actually, it does have a nice ring to it…” A smile starts to creep along your face as you muse to yourself “Papa Leena… I’m Daddy’s good little Princess. For some reason I really like the sound of that; it feels… right somehow”. You bite at your bottom lip as you struggle with these feelings for only a moment, and then you nod your head and accept them outright. You sit up on the bed and yawn, stretching your arms and scratching your head as you look around the room, which is clean with everything seemingly put away. Beside the bed on the nightstand is a pitcher of cool water and a glass beside it, and beside that is a standing tray with a scrumptious looking meal of sliced turkey, yams and jelly, cranberries, and cooked carrots.

Your stomach growls in protest and hunger, and you lick your lips as that hunger seems to intensify inside of you. You will your legs to move, which is difficult, but eventually you’re crawling towards the edge of the bed with some of the feeling returning to them, and by the time you reach the edge you’re confident in your ability to stand. You swing your legs off the edge and touch the floor – feeling the hardwood is a first good step – and after a few wobbly moments of standing you reach out for the pitcher and, with a firm grasp on it that you’re confident in, you pick it up and pour water into the glass. After that you set the pitcher down and pick up the glass, bringing it to your lips… except, you stop yourself from drinking despite your overwhelming thirst as something doesn’t feel quite right. You put it down back on the nightstand and look around the room, seeing yourself reflected in nearly every surface searching… and you feel like something is missing from your body that should be there, but you put that aside as you spot the red doggy bowl and the drinking bowl beside it next to the chair. “Perfect” you say with a smile as you trot over to the table, bending down and picking up both bowls in your hands before returning to the tray and nightstand. You set the bowls down, grab the water glass, and pour it into the water bowl. You then pick up the tray on the trolley and put it down on the ground next to your bowl, getting on your knees and using your fork to scoop out some of the yams, jelly, cranberries, and cooked carrots while leaving the turkey behind and putting it into the dog bowl. With your meal set you smile and bend down towards the water bowl and start lapping at the water, occasionally pursing your lips as you suck up the water. You briefly wonder why you’re doing this, but it feels right and you think Papa Leena would approve and that’s all the motivation you need to stop wondering. You then turn towards the bowl and bring your face low as you recklessly chow down into the tasty meal, making a mess on your face that you can see in the reflection, but instead of shame you feel… nothing, actually. No shame whatsoever in the slightest as it doesn’t bother you one bit what you’re doing, and if the whole world were to walk in right now, well, you don’t think you’d give a rat’s ass either way to be honest. With that revelation you turn towards the turkey slices and bend down, grabbing a slice in your teeth and biting a piece off, letting the rest of the turkey fall back onto the plate as you chew the lovely little morsel and swallow it down before turning back to your water bowl and lapping up more of the cool and refreshing water. You continue to eat your fill for a little while until most of the food and water is gone and you feel your strength returning and the drowsiness lift from your mind.

You sit up and hoist yourself up onto the bed and lie there, just resting and relaxing for a little while and thinking about the events of yesterday, and these intrusive thoughts about Leena being your Daddy, having her pound your ass and choke you with her cock, about her humiliating you, and the most curious urge to apply black eye makeup and get a new tattoo. You don’t know where it comes from, or where your cursing came from, but you find that you like it… it feels foreign to deny these things. You don’t ponder on them too long as you hear the door turning after a little while, and looking in the reflection as the door opens reveals none other than Papa Leena in her red and black tight fitting robe striding into the room. Her purple skin, that brilliant smile, her kind red eyes, her enormously delicious breasts… and that cock she hides underneath are all magnificent and beautiful to you. You immediately smile and excitedly bound up from the bed and push yourself off, landing on your feet as you trot towards your Daddy. “Hello, Papa Leena, how may your little Princess be of service to you, Daddy?” you say with a bright smile as you put your arms at your sides, your feet together, and beam at Papa Leena as you thrust your breasts out towards her before dropping to your knees. You quickly bend down and kiss Daddy’s right foot and her black heel, then her left, before putting your hands in your lap and looking up into Papa Leena’s beautiful, confused eyes. “’Daddy’? ‘Papa Leena’? You don’t have to call me those things, Colette. I was just checking up on you and making sure you’re doing alright. Is your butt sore?” Now that she mentions it your bottom is actually more noticeably sore, and you subconsciously were sitting up just a little bit to avoid direct contact. “A little sore, Daddy” you reply as you shake your head “But I’ll be alright. Listen, I… I loved what happened last night and I’ve decided that, well, I want you to be my Daddy, Papa Leena. You pounded my ass so good, I loved it and I want more of it… but maybe not right now since I’m kind of sore”. Leena gives you a little chuckle, but she surprises you as she kneels down and cups your cheeks. “Are you sure about this, dear? If this is just a way to earn my affection then please don’t; I love you and that’s a fact”. You smile and bring your hands up over hers and reply with a firm, content voice “I want this, Daddy… I want to be your Princess, your good buttslut and cock sucking whore. I… I loved it when you choked me with your beautiful cock, and when you talk dirty to me and degrade me, humiliate me, when you trained my ass. I love anal so much more now… I love it more than using my pussy even. Please, Papa Leena, will you let me be your good little Princess? Please, Daddy? Please, let me be your good cock gagger and your personal buttslut” Leena’s eyes light up with lust and desire for you, but they dim slightly as she reigns in control of herself and says “Oh, yes, dear… you are my good little Princess and I am your Daddy~. I expect you to be ready at a moment’s notice to have your ass pounded, and you will choke on my dick like the good whore that you are”.

You beam at Leena and nod your head vigorously, replying with more than an ounce of excitement “Yes, Daddy! My ass is ready whenever you are an, um… m-may Princess choke on Daddy’s dick now, please? I want to feel your cock fucking my throat? Please, Papa Leena, please?” You beg your lover with shining eyes that you see Leena just can’t deny as you push all the right levers and switches for her. “Since you begged so nicely… I think Daddy will let her good little girl choke on her cock, except I want you to prove to me you’re a little whore and choke yourself on my prick. If you can do that then I’ll believe you’re a cock gagging fuckslut fit to be my little girl~”. Your fires are stoked, your lust burns, and your eyes light up at the opportunity… and the dirty, degrading talk Leena showers you with as she gets her hands in the sleeves of the robe and starts to pull it over her head, her cock quickly hardening and pitching in the fabric. “You better fucking believe I’m going to be the best cock sucking, dick gagging whore for you, Daddy~” you growl out as you lick your lips, and when Leena has her robe off she bunches it up in her hands and gives you a very surprised and confused look. You shrug and giggle as you say “Sorry, Daddy, I’m just really excited to fuck my face on your cock”. The situation and the dirty talk excite you to no end, and as Leena chuckles and tosses her robe down onto the floor as you focus on her fully erect, magnificent prick, you lick your lips and start to sit up. Looking into Leena’s red eyes you see that she doesn’t intend to stop you… and you have every intention to devour her member rather greedily. “Mmm~” you coo as you brush your face against Leena’s warm, throbbing cock and inhale her scent “You smell so good… and I know you’ll taste even better~”. You let Leena’s cock slide across your left cheek before kissing her tip and then opening your mouth, saying “aaahhh~” and then engulfing the crown as you slowly slide yourself down her cock. In a matter of seconds you deep throat Leena’s large tool, with the tip of her cock reaching down your throat as you lean forward more and wrap your arms around your Daddy’s waist, swirling your tongue along the underside of her shaft as you twist your head back and forth, rubbing your nose against her tummy and your chin against her clit and the top of her vagina. Her taste is heavenly and the feeling of her filling your throat and mouth, cutting your air supply off, can only be described as obsessive satisfaction at having a kink of yours met. You bob your head a few times back and forth to give Leena more pleasure, but afterwards you rest yourself against Leena with her cock in your throat… and just sit there and enjoy as your throat is stretched and your air supply is cut off. You caress your Daddy’s tail with your left hand while using your right to caress her left butt cheek.

You start to gag, cough, and sputter on Leena’s cock, just like last night, except now your juices flow down your thighs from your pussy… and you get off on choking yourself on her penis. It’s naughty, it’s degrading, it’s painful and pleasurable all at once… you love it. Leena’s tail wraps around your hand and arm gently, and you hold onto her tail at the simple gesture as you no longer cough or sputter, instead the burning in your lungs intensifies and you start to feel dizzy, your hearing becomes silent, your face flushes with heat and then your body starts to regulate and your sense of taste intensifies for a moment before dulling. You still have a little bit of sense left as you close your eyes and a strange calm overtakes you, and you gather up your magic in your mouth and release the pent up energy as tiny magical bursts along your tongue, inside your mouth, and even into your throat. You feel hands on your head holding you tight and a sharp cry of pleasure that is barely audible to you, followed by twitching in your throat and something warm, sticky, and satisfying being poured down your throat into your stomach for a few long seconds… and then like a tidal wave your reality comes crashing back as wonderful oxygen enters your lungs. Your eyes open wide and you take one long gasp of air as a rush of dizzying euphoria washes over you. Suddenly you can hear, you can breathe, you can taste, you can see and feel things, even as you get a head rush that almost knocks you onto your back, but your Daddy holds onto your head and arm with her hands and tail. You’re also left with the wonderfully familiar taste and scent of slightly salty jizz in your mouth. You blink a few times as you try to regain yourself, giggling happily as you look up into Papa Leena’s eyes. She’s panting for air after suffering extreme pleasure, and looks down at you with loving eyes. “See, Daddy” you say with a giggle “I’m serious about this… you’re my Papa and my Daddy from now on, right?” You’re level of thinking at the moment is quite limited as you try to process what’s going on as you take more deep breathes of air, noticing how slick Leena’s member is and how tears and drool stream from your eyes and mouth. “Yes” Leena says with a satisfied say as she releases you “Yes, you are… my little Princess~”. Those words are like victory itself to your ears, and you grin triumphantly as you try to stand up on shaky legs, which doesn’t work out too well but Leena is thankfully there to catch you. As you stand you get another dizzy spell that flushes your head with heat, but again Leena holds you close as you close your eyes and try to recover whilst likewise enjoying her embrace… and pressing yourself into her large bosom.

“Daddy?” you say quietly, earning an inquisitive grumble from Leena “When’s the last time you fed?” You lean back in Leena’s arms and look up at her as she smiles and says “Oh, it’s been a while, dear now that I think about it. I was having so much fun yesterday and this morning that it completely slipped my mind, but don’t you worry about that”. You narrow your eyes and, in a spark of rebellion, you say “I do worry, Papa Leena, here… it’ll be fun for both of us~”. You gently push yourself off Leena and cup your breasts, making sure that the “Use – Me” tattoos are visible with a coy grin on your face. “Mmm” Leena says as she licks her lips “Well, how could I resist such a tempting offer? But… I think I have something better in mind”. Leena surprises you as she drops to her knees in front of you and looks up into your emerald eyes and says “Grab my horns and press my slutty lips against your beautiful cunt, Princess, and call me your bitch”. You’re taken aback by her request and can only stammer out “…W-What?” as you almost reluctantly reach down and grab Leena’s horns. “A good daddy should always respect her little Princess” Leena adds with a kindly smile that melts your heart “And I was anything but this morning and yesterday, so it’s your turn to throw slurs at and degrade me, dear, all while I please you and you feed me”. Leena looks you in the eyes with absolute certainty, and it’s all you need in order to take what you want. You grab your Daddy’s horns firmly and roughly pull her mouth closer to your glistening cleft. “Start licking you demonic fucking whore” you growl out at your lover “You’ve been bad, Daddy, and now you pay the price~. Be a good bitch and lick your Princess’ cunt”. You see Leena’s eyes brighten in a smile and her tail wags behind her as she moans and starts to lap at your oozing snatch, starting from the bottom and working her way between your folds and up to your clit ring. You moan as electricity courses through you and a warm heat settles in your groin and in your stomach, arousal and lust building inside of you mingled with the pleasure, and then slight pain as Leena tugs on the sapphire ring with her teeth before licking at you once more. “Don’t fucking stop!” you yell out in pleasure as your lust rises higher and higher, causing you to rock your hips and throw your head back as Leena gets into it and really starts to pick up the pace “I want that whore tongue working until I squirt all over your slutty demon face!” You whip your head down and glare hungrily at your purple lover, grinding into her and holding her firmly as you moan and gasp from pleasure, quickly ascending to your heights under Leena’s skilled tongue as she sticks her delicious muscle inside your love tunnel.

OP
Gear47demon

Gear47demon

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Your inner walls mold to her shape, and as usual for her and her sister that wonderful tongue of hers seems to extend further and rub along your sweet spots on the top of your walls, tasting all around and bringing you closer and closer to that sacred place, especially as she places her mouth over your twat directly and sucks on your outer folds. “Fuck! Take it!” you scream out in bliss as you allow yourself to topple over, pulling on her horns until they graze your skin and scratch you lightly. You moan and let your head lean back as you look at your reflection up above, bliss written across your features as you watch your milk spurt from your pierced nipples and you squirt into Leena’s mouth, causing her to moan delightfully as she drinks from you and continues to suck and lick with fervor, making your body quiver for a few long, drawn out seconds before you release her horns and moan, caressing your hands over your nipples and rubbing in some of your sweet milk… some of which landed in Leena’s hair. Leena moans as she lightly licks along your slit, drinking down any last remnants and shivering in delight as she looks up at you, running her hands along your buttocks and clenching them on your butt cheeks, spreading your ass as she possessively gropes you. “That was very satisfying, thank you, Princess~” Leena coos as you let go of her horns and run your hands through her hair “Know that I would never mean such things, Princess… it just turns me on to say them and to hear them~”. She slowly rises to her feet, scooping you up in her arms in the process and earning a giggle from you as she quickly steals a tongue-less kiss and rubs her nose against yours. “Oh?” you reply coyly “Daddy loves it when I say ‘shit’, ‘fuck’, ‘cock sucker’, ‘motherfucker’, ‘gods dammit’, ‘cunt’, and ‘bitch’? Good to know, Daddy… I’ll try to say them more often~”. Papa Leena laughs and pecks you on the forehead as you wrap your right arm around her and snuggle close “Don’t forget a ‘cum guzzling whore’, ‘cock gagging cunt sucker’, and ‘addicted buttslut’ for good measure~. Oh, I’m sure Helena could find something more creative, but for now it will do”. The mention of “buttslut” does bring forth something to mind… two things in fact, and you don’t quite know where they came from, but you feel naked without them… in a manner of speaking of course since you feel your best when in the nude. “Speaking of buttslut, Papa Leena” you say as you bring your left hand up to your Daddy’s cheek and caress her soft skin “I want Daddy to tattoo my right butt cheek with the word ‘buttslut’ and a little kiss underneath it, and I want to have black eye makeup”. Your Daddy gives you a curious look, but grins broadly as she asks coyly “And why is that, my dear little Princess?”

“Because” you say in all seriousness “I am a buttslut now… you trained my butt and I want everyone to know it, and I want you to see it whenever you pound my tight asshole. I love anal more than even my pussy, Daddy, and as for the makeup… I think it would look pretty, and black and red are Domina’s colors. I have red lipstick already, so now I want the black eye makeup to complete it for you”. Leena just looks at you for a moment, unflinching and neutral, and then out of nowhere she starts showering you with kisses on your forehead, cheeks, nose, chin, lips… everywhere on your face and making you laugh and giggle as you accept them with open arms. “You” she finally says after she pulls her lips away from yours with smiling eyes “Are the most dear and precious thing to ever have existed. I will let Joan know, and as for that mark I’m going to give you… it’s a tattoo as well, but only one”. You raise your left eyebrow as you ask “Only one, Papa Leena? So you’re not giving me two then?” She smiles and shakes her head, but the look she gives you tells you it’s substantial. “No, Princess, not two – I was going to give you two marks, but I decided on one large one instead, and it will make sure you have a tattoo on every part of your body save for your neck and head for the most part”. Well, now my curiosity is piqued you think before naturally asking “What is it?” Leena only chuckles and taps you on the nose and says “That’s a surprise, dear~, but I will say that it goes from here” she brings her right hand to the bottom of your right foot, tickling it and trails up your leg, across your stomach, towards your left arm, and to the top of your left hand “To here, and it will swirl around your arm and leg in one single piece”. Your eyes go wide at the thought of having such a large tattoo on you… well, another large tattoo, but this one will cover a longer area than most of your others, perhaps save the angel on your back. “Is your butt still sore?” Leena asks, a hint of concern in her voice that brings a sweet smile to your lips. “Only a little, Daddy” you coo out before leaning up and pecking your lover on the cheek. “Is it alright if we do it one more time before I leave, Princess?” Papa Leena asks with desire in her eyes “I want to make love to you – nothing rough, demeaning, degrading, or humiliating and painful. Just… love you”. You nod your head and snuggle into Leena’s bosom in response, smiling as she carries you towards the bed and gently lays you down before mounting on top of you. You wrap your arms around her neck and look her in her red eyes, spreading your legs and wrapping them around as she places the tip of her large penis against your rose… and pushes inside slowly. Although still sore, you moan in pleasure, which only intensifies as Leena tenderly places either hand at your cheeks, leans down, and kisses you on the lips. You open your mouth and kiss her back, mashing your breasts against hers as she slowly slides her member inside of you, stretching your sphincter deliciously and filling the void inside of you, and now that you’re being penetrated again down there… you don’t have a shadow of a doubt that anal is the best form of sex for you, and you now wholeheartedly consider your ass your main sexual organ.

Leena starts to gently thrust inside of you, with every motion being deliberately slow and sensual so that you can feel the connection between you two, not just lust filled fucking and wanton debauchery. “I love you” Leena whispers as she pulls back for only a moment to speak, and then diving right back into your mouth. “I love the way you taste” she says before continuing between breaths of air “I love the way you smile, the way you laugh, the way you feel. I love your tattoos and piercings, I love your slutty personality, I love your strength, your power, your deeds, your selflessness, your kindness, your openness to trying new things. I love that you practically saved this city, and most of all I love… just you, Colette Neilanwittr. You’ve let me be myself, indulging in my fantasies and desires, taking everything I’ve given with a smile and happy acceptance. There is no greater act of love, Colette, and know that you complete me”. She pulls back and looks you in the eyes, and as you gaze into those enchanting red orbs you remove your hands from her back and slide them down her arms until you place them over her hands, forcing her to turn them over so that you may hold them as she continues to slowly grind herself inside of your anus. “Daddy… Papa Leena” you moan out breathlessly, but Leena cuts you off with a quick kiss before she speaks. “Dear” she begins as she starts to nip at your neck “If… there’s anything… you ever want fulfilled or to experience… let me know… and I promise… to make it happen…” You moan louder as Leena thrusts faster and harder inside of you, but nothing too rough, and as the pleasure builds inside of you and you forego holding it back, you climax gently and gush from your pussy as a steady stream of milk leaks from your nipples. Leena’s member twitches, and when her hot, sticky spunk ejaculates inside of you, you feel a sense of wholeness and completion, especially as your lover presses her warm body against yours. “Anything I want?” you reply with a pleased sigh, closing your eyes and smiling. “Anything” she replies as she snuggles against you.

Free Choice:If there’s any kink, any fetish, anything sexual or nonsexual (scenario or otherwise) that you want Leena to fulfill then write it in!
4:00 pm
~
6:13 pm

“Oh my gods” Vivian says with wide eyes and a blush, placing her hands over her mouth in shock as you explain, in detail, what Leena did to you. “Then what did she do to you?” Brija says, the half-goblin woman sitting on your bed, along with Jeron and Hidera, while Emma, Lucas, and Vivian sit on the floor, all wearing casual clothing while you wear a blue gown after your bath. You invited them over – you really had no choice as they all ambushed you after you kissed Leena goodbye, ass still leaking her cum as you walked about naked in the main entrance and they all caught up with you and demanded every juicy detail. “We~ell” you reply with a roll of your eyes and a naughty grin on your lips “Then she jacked off into her panties, came in them, and put them on my head, all covered in cum, and proceed to call me her whore, a buttslut, a horny bitch, and all manner of degrading slurs as she fucked my ass for a few hours. Gods, did she really destroy my ass… and I loved every gods damned second of it~. She drilled my ass pretty thoroughly, and I think I would rather be fucked up my ass from now on versus in my pussy if it came down to it”. It makes you hot and bothered just thinking about it as you sigh dreamily in your chair while the others stare at you. “U-Um” Brija says in a cracked voice “S-Say, Colette, would you, um… do you like being tied up?” The light green skinned, hazel eyed half-goblin woman says as she fiddles with her fingers nervously, looking you up and down with extreme arousal that she just can’t hide. “I love being tied up~” you reply in a teasing tone, licking your lips as you respond “Why do you ask, hmm~?” You notice a little shiver run through Brija before she cracks a tiny grin, which she tries and fails to hide, and says “O-Oh, that’s nice… dang it, I’ll just come out and say it. Would y-you like to, um… would you like to fool around later when you find the time, i-if it’s alright with you? I mean, holy hells, Colette – you’re the sexiest babe I’ve ever met and damn I just want to get in your pants when you’re all tied up. There, I said it”. The others chuckle at Brija, with Vivian looking at you and nodding as she licks her lips hungrily, averting her eyes when she sees you staring and blushing. “You should get in line, oh seeker of puss” Jeron says with a grin as she strokes the handsome five o’clock shadow he has going on his chin “I’ve had eyes on our pretty Pony since she arrived. Mi amor” Jeron says in a suave voice as he blows a kiss at you, making you laugh “I would make sweet, sensual love to you, beautiful goddess. I would worship your divine body as any woman of your caliber should be worshipped. Bathing in an aroma of scented lavender candles, wrapped in scarlet silk, gently caressed… I would be the perfect gentlemen for you, pretty girl. Grace me with your divinity, for I am not worthy. I humbly beg this of you”. Jeron bows his head slightly as he leans forward on your bed and winks at you, pulling all the stops of his abilities to try and woo you. Emma, Hidera, and Lucas all laugh while Brija throws Jeron a dirty look for getting in her way, though he seemingly ignores her while your lovely Vivian’s tail wags from side to side as she has a very naughty look on her face as you catch her staring and daydreaming in your general direction.

Mmm, if I had my toys inside me right now I might jump their bones~. Ah, but I can easily put them in once we’re done chatting… and after I have fun with my cute little Vivian~.

Just as you’re about to respond you hear the knob to your door start to turn, and every head in the room including yours whips over towards the door just in time to see Deidra, clad in her usual red dress and her short dark hair professionally cut as always, enter the room. “My word” she says with a sly smile, folding her arms in front of her chest after closing the door behind her and spying all of you “I was wondering where all of you went. Having a slumber party and you didn’t even invite me?” Emma beams at Deidra and in characteristic fashion she replies in a rather sarcastic tone “Aye, but you’re always invited as long as you know the secret password”. Deidra chuckles and asks “Well, I don’t know that password unfortunately. Would you mind sharing it with me?” Hidera stretches her back and purrs before throwing a jab at you, winking as she says “That’s an easy one. You knock three times and when we ask ‘Who’s there’ all you have to say is ‘Princess’ Daddy!’” This earns another round of laughs from your friends before Lucas adds “Or just bring Colette a pair of semen stained panties to wear on her head. That gets you the VIP treatment”. “Ha ha” you reply as you roll your eyes “Very funny. At least you’re on my side, right Vivian?” Vivian giggles and nods her head as she sweetly replies “I’m always on your side, my love~”. You point your hand at Vivian and smile as you look over everyone, showing that at least someone is on your side, until Vivian adds “But there’s really only one side for you, and that’s the slutty side”. You whip your head back at Vivian and playfully glare at her before finally saying “Oh, is that so? And who’s the one that was begging to be fucked on stage, hmm~? I say that street goes both ways, lover~”. That comment earns an “Oooo” from everyone excluding Deidra, who has an amused grin, as they all wink at Vivian, who blushes but shrugs her shoulders and smiles at you, which you return. “It’s good to see you all having fun” Deidra finally says once everyone calms down “But I’m actually here to let you in on an offer, Colette”. You cock an eyebrow at Deidra and sit up in your chair as she smiles warmly at you, though with a hint of promise in her eyes… the promise of money, and it’s going to involve something naughty, you just know it. “While you’ve been cleaning up and socializing” she says as she looks you all over “A party of ten guests, a merchant and his bodyguards, arrived at our little establishment. Their arrival was… interesting to say the least, nothing violent, but they were loud and disruptive, though from the looks of it they had a long and hard journey so I let it slide this time”. Deidra frowns slightly as she thinks before saying “In so many words they asked for my best girl who is… open-minded, and one that can please them – all of them – after their journey”.

“Just one girl?” you ask, a bit perplexed at the request – “Yes, just one and only one. They were very adamant about that” Deidra says slowly and with a slight nod. “They wanted a beautiful girl, one who could dance for them and hopefully please them all. I informed them that they may not get all that they want and, after some convincing, they seemed to accept that. The merchant himself did offer that the more the girl was willing to do, the more money she and our home would be gifted, and if she did a particularly exemplary job then he would personally gift her one of his wares”. Wares? you think with slight confusion I don’t think it’s uncommon to give gifts in this business as a form of payment, but from the sounds of it this guy thinks what he has is very valuable. “What types of wares does he deal in?” you ask, intrigued yet skeptical of the offer “Did he tell you or show you?” Deidra nods her head quite seriously and replies “Yes, he did show me a small portion of what he sells, and what he has is quite valuable indeed. He apparently contracts adventurers to plunder ancient ruins, dilapidated castles, explore dangerous subterranean caverns, and search for valuable items. Weapons, armor, trinkets, tomes, anything that has power and value – after acquiring them he pays the adventurers then turns around and sells them for a higher price. It’s common practice, and what he showed me is genuine. However…” Deidra trails off as she again thinks of what to say before looking at your friends and lover as she frowns slightly and her lip twitches. “Would you mind leaving us for a moment to discuss this matter, please? I don’t mean to be rude, but I would like to finish this conversation in private”. The others all look at each other, then at you in confusion, a look you return as you’re incredibly confused, before they all say goodbye and pile out of the room, leaving you sitting in your chair staring at Deidra as she takes a seat on your bed, folding her left leg over her right. “…What’s wrong?” you finally ask, getting an uneasy feeling given Deidra’s demeanor, though she simply smiles at you and shakes her head. “I want you to understand what they want from you, Colette” she finally says “Speaking plainly, they want a willing woman. It is entirely up to you how far you want to go, but in order to receive one of the merchant’s gifts, well, they want to mark their woman”. Your eyes go wide, and you’re about to ask exactly what Deidra means, but she beats you to the punch. “Not permanently” she says with a hint of disgust “But it will not wash off for a few days as proof of their ‘conquest’. They want to tally how many times they can cum inside of you on your body, they want to write slurs on your body, as well as crude ‘drawings’ on you. As I was led to understand as the merchant and some of his men explained to me, it would be from head to toe in bold black writing… and I mean from head to toe as they seemingly want to cover your entire body. Apparently it's a ritual of theirs after long, arduous treks across the land, and it helps them, and I quote, 'blow of some steam before someone tries to gut us in a few days'. I may have informed them that my girl – you – had many tattoos. They did not mind, and explained that they would mark over the tattoos, and that the magic in their writing utensils would show up over them and be highly visible”.

“Normally” Deidra continues with an angry hiss to her voice “I would not entertain such ideas, but seeing as how you and Leena behaved, which by the way has made people very interested in you, I thought to ask you if you would be interested. Note that you do not have to go that far, and I will set down ground rules for them to follow based on what you want. Should they break those rules I will not hesitate to throw them out, violently if need be, and I am deadly serious about that”. You frown, contemplating what you want to do before Deidra adds “Regardless of your choice, if you’re willing to continue your lessons or earn money by other means then by all means you’re welcome to do so, and I will completely understand if you don’t want to deal with them. He said they would only be in town for today and tomorrow, and should you not want to deal with them I will shelter you from them for that time”.

These men sound like pigs you muse, trying to hide a grimace But they’re wealthy pigs with valuable things… hmm, it might not be all bad to play along, but just how far am I willing to go if I do?

6:22 pm

Choices
A. Agree to entertain the merchant and his nine bodyguards
A1. Agree to dance for them, but no touching allowed. (Smallest monetary reward)
A2. Agree to dance for them, and allow them to touch. (Small monetary reward)
A3. Dance for the men and give them lap dances without touching. (Small monetary reward)
A4. Dance for the men and give them lap dances with touching. (Small-Medium monetary reward)
A5. Dance and give lap dances as well as sexually pleasing the men, but individually. (Medium monetary reward)
A6. Dance for, give lap dances, and sexually please the men as a group (Large monetary reward)
A7. Dance for, give lap dances, and sexually please the men as a group while allowing them to mark your body (Large monetary reward + a gift of your choice)
A8. Don’t hold back with the men. Set no limits with them and perform to your fullest for them, doing all that they wish. (Larger monetary reward + a gift of your choice + unknown)
A9. You’re feeling extremely adventurous and very naughty… and perhaps you really want a good reward. Tell Deidra that you want to be their personal girl for the remainder of their stay, performing to your absolute best for them and doing all that they wish and then some, giving them the best experience possible. (Largest monetary reward + a gift of your choice + unknown… and more unknowns)
A10. Other

B. You want nothing to do with such individuals. Decline the offer to entertain them.

You may choose two options below to work on for the rest of the week. Separate from A and B choices!

C. Practice your footwork for the next few days and learn how to move and use your feet better

D. Have Vivian help you control your lust and possibly unlock some of the hidden powers of your dances

E. Learn new dances from Vivian to add to your knowledge!

F. Improve your dancing abilities by practicing already known dances.

G. Strip in front of a crowd in the brothel for a few days with Vivian. (Pay is dependent on foot-fighting skill and other factors).
G1. Invite the crowd to take part in an orgy once more!
G2. Have sex with Vivian only on stage.
G3. Masturbate only on stage.
G4. Find a man after your performance and sleep with him for money.
G5. Find a group of men after your performance and sleep with them for money.
G6. Find a woman after your performance and sleep with her for money.
G7. Find a group of women after your performance and sleep with them for money.
G8. Find a tentacle beast and sleep with it for money.
G9. Find a group of tentacle beasts and sleep with them for money.
G10. Do not sleep with anyone after your performance.
G11. Other

H. Dance outside the brothel with Vivian to attract customers. Will learn a new dance. (Pay is dependent on foot-fighting skill and other factors. More choices may be involved later). (Takes place after initial few days of stripping)

I. Dance inside the brothel as part of musical entertainment with Vivian. (Pay is dependent on foot-fighting skill and other factors. More choices may be involved later).

J. Do private dances at guest requests. (Pay is dependent on foot-fighting skill and other factors.).
J1. Find a woman to dance for. (Specify whether to have sex or not afterwards)
J2. Find a man to dance for. (Specify whether to have sex or not afterwards)
J3. Find a tentacle beast to dance for. (Specify whether to have sex or not afterwards)
J4. Find a group of women to dance for. (Specify whether to have sex or not afterwards)
J5. Find a group of men to dance for. (Specify whether to have sex or not afterwards)
J6. Find a few tentacle beasts to dance for. (Specify whether to have sex or not afterwards)
J7. Find a mixed group to dance for. (Specify whether to have sex or not afterwards)
J8. Any of the above but bring Vivian along for the ride!
J9. Other

X. Other

Z. Character/Environment Interaction

Last edited:
OP
Gear47demon

Gear47demon

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Character/Environment Interaction explanation
The Character/Environment Interaction system allows you to interact with the world around you as well as interact with Colette or other characters in the story. Want to have Colette tie her hair up? Then choose this along with the main choices. Want her to stow away a stone, or tie up a bad guy with a rope? Go right ahead! Maybe you're in the middle of a fight and feel that clothing is too cumbersome. You can put on make-up, put clothes on and take clothes off, kick over a bucket, slap a succubus' ass.
Don't go too crazy, though. If it's a bit outlandish then unfortunately I might not be able to use it. Other than that, be creative guys and gals!

Inventory/Stats/Looks/Perks

Enchanted Backpack: Medium-High load. Has a small amount of space left. Stowed away at the moment.
-Gold pouch (1000 Gold: Holds 1000)
-Medium Gold Pouch (1644 Gold: Holds 2000)
-Gold Magic Crystal: Healing
-Blue Magic Crystal: Ice
-Yellow Magic Crystal: Lightning
-White Magic Crystal: Light
-Aqua Magic Crystal: Water
-Water canteen - Full
-Purple blanket w/Red hearts
- Book: Unlocking the Secrets of Magic (If read will increase MR by 10 permanently. Must be used three times. Each use takes up one hour)
- Medium Sized Enchanted Black Butt Plug (Activated with command word “Lover’s Embrace”. Will vibrate and expand slowly when activated until it becomes very large, but not enough to harm)
-Small Mirror
-Map of Eborthia
-Rations (x3)
-4-Pronged Grappling Hook and Rope (Attached to each other)
-Map of Kilnhaven
-Steel Pata w/1 foot blade (hand-to-hand weapon)
-Sewing Kit (Repairs leather armor and clothing. 10 uses remaining)
-Official Amazonian Seal (States that you can become an honorary member of Amazonian society in Falwathyn. Can go to Hera and she will escort you to Falwathyn personally)
-Dwynvel Blessed Amazonian Veil Dancing Outfit (Extremely exposing and extremely light. Comes with creamy white bra that shows extreme cleavage and has thin vertical pieces of cloth that exposes nipples via heart shaped cutouts, thin G-string that rides up on ass and has cutout to expose vagina, extremely short frilly skirt that barely covers crotch and covers only half of butt and held in place by bronze-gold heart bands, thin gloves for tops of hands and arms to biceps held in place by bronze-gold bands with metal hearts on top, open toed five inch heeled sandals, and bronze-gold bands to hold drapes in place. Blessings in effect when set is worn)
-Enchanted Cleaning Rag (Can clean virtually any sweat, muck, grime, and nasty stuff up. Will never get dirty)
-Enchanted Gloves (unidentified)
-Throwing Knife Sheathe
-Arrow Quiver (holds 30 arrows)
-Utility Belt (4 satchels attached. 1 lock pick case attached. Room for 1 more satchel, case, or crossbow quiver)
-Black Silk Fabric
-Yyssbo Blessed Midnight Black Hooded Trench Coat (Has an extended hood to cover head. Goes down to ankles. Helps conceal weaponry and visible gear excluding backpack, bow quiver, and bow. Blessing in effect when sneaking)
-Grey Leather Armor Gloves.
-Knee High Brown Leather Boots
-Fire Resistant Brown Studded Leather Armor. (Covers arms, enchanted to resist fire)
-Enchanted Silver Ring of Minor Magical Reserves. (Enhances MR by 10). Left ring finger.
-Enchanted Emerald Ring of Strength. (Enhances melee and ranged attacks, excluding crossbows. Allows lifting of heavier objects). Right ring finger.
-Skin-Walker (Hugs body like a second skin, revealing everything as if nude. Blessings in effect when worn).
-Lequis Blessed Pink Sheer Floral Stockings (See through. Blessing in effect when worn with matching set)
-Lequis Blessed Pink Sheer Floral Half-Bra (Can see breasts. Barely covers nipples. Shows more cleavage. Blessing in effect when worn with matching set)
-Lequis Blessed Pink Sheer Floral Thong (Can see privates. Exposes ass. Rides up on crotch and ass. Blessing in effect when worn with matching set)
-Lequis Blessed Pink Lace Floral Garter Belt (Currently holding up Blessed Pink Sheer Floral Stockings. Blessing in effect when worn with matching set)
- Medium sized anal beads with eight beads that vibrate at a very low frequency– command word Vashana.
- 7.5” fleshy pink dildo with heart-shaped flap on bottom that is a few inches thicker than Lula’s cock that vibrates at a very low frequency – command word Solaris.

Satchels, Cases, Bolt Quivers Stowed away at the moment.
Satchel #1: Minor healing potion x2. Mild healing potion x1. Full
Satchel #2: Minor healing potion x1. Mild healing potion x1. Alchemist’s Fire x1 (One-third of vial used to coat any melee weapon with brief fire enchantment. Can be thrown to act as a small firebomb. Two-third remaining). Full
Satchel #3: Lock Pick x1. Minor Potion of Magical Reserves (Restores 15 MR) x1. Extreme Potion of Healing x1. Full
Satchel #4: Empty.
Lock Pick Case (Can hold 15 lock picks. Takes up satchel slot): Lock Pick x15

Worn

- Blue gown that covers from shoulders to feet. Closed.
- Emerald Encrusted Rosey Designed Black Leather Choker (Has metal heart that says “Colette” engraved on front. Has “With Love: Lula, Leena, Delilah, Helena, Astraea, Meredith, Xillia, Vulgan” encrusted on back. Can be leashed while wearing it.)
- Silver-gold Horizontal Studded Barbell Piercings (nipples) with Emerald Hearts Encased in Metal Outlines (Hearts can be removed/detached). Enchanted to connect to other pieces via chains.
- Silver-gold circular industrial earring on right inner ear. Has two small diamond studs on outside that attach to ear. Enchanted to connect to other pieces via chains.
- Three silver-gold large ring piercings on upper left ear. Enchanted to connect to other pieces via chains.
- Silver-gold ring with ruby set in at belly button. Enchanted to connect to other pieces via chains.
- Small silver-gold ring with sapphire set in. Enchanted to extend a small chain to those that know command word. Enchanted to connect to other pieces via chains. For the darling and joy of my existence. To my love, Colette inscribed along band.

Weaponry Not currently available/equipped.

-Steel Dagger w/8 inch blade. Sheathed.
-Extra Sharp Steel short sword w/2 foot blade. Enchanted for extra cutting power. Sheathed.
-Throwing Knife x6. Sheathed.
-Fiery Elven Shortbow (enchants arrows to deal fire damage).
-Steel Arrows x25. In arrow quiver (holds 30 arrows).

Magic Not currently available/equipped.

-Gold Magic Crystal: Healing: Level 2/4: Charges (4/4): Minor Healing (1 Charge, 15 MR): Mild Healing (2 Charges, 30 MR). Can use Blood Magic with. Unavailable
-Blue Magic Crystal: Ice: Level 2/4: Charges (2/4): Ice Shield (1 Charge, 15 MR): Cold Spray (2 Charges, 30 MR). Can use Blood Magic with. (24 hours remain on 1 recharge)
-Yellow Magic Crystal: Lightning: Level 2/4: Charges (4/4): Lightning Bolt (1 Charge, 15 MR): Lightning Whip (2 Charges, 30 MR). Can use Blood Magic with.
-White Magic Crystal: Light: Level 1/4: Charges (1/3): Flash (1 Charge, 15 MR) (Flash blinds enemies and damages undead). Can use Blood Magic with. (24 hours remain on 1 recharge)
-Aqua Magic Crystal: Water: Level 1/4: Charges (3/3): Water missile (1 Charge, 10 MR). Can use Blood Magic with. Unavailable

Rift Abilities
-Magical Suppression (25 MR each use): Can only be used on living beings. Only works by touching target. Blocks magic use of target for ten minutes.
-Centered Soul (Activated once every twenty-four hours, gives major boost to all stealth, magic, and combat stats: skills Major bonus to Hit and Dodge and Stealth/Minor bonus Damage Reduction/Halves Spell Cost/Gain One Extra Attack Every Hit/Minor damage increase to every strike) costs nothing, only usable once per day. Creates a small shockwave that knocks back anything around you. Lasts 10 minutes. (24 hours remain on recharge).
-Blink (35 MR each use): Can be used in and out of combat to instantaneously transport self within ten feet of current position silently and with only a barely visible blue haze as any indication of its use. Can be used in combat to get behind enemies resulting in sneak attack criticals. Cannot go through solid objects.
-Lust Strike (10 Lust minimum required. The higher the lust the stronger the attack in intervals of 10. Foot-Fighting only skill): Use lust to increase the damage of your kicks proportional to the amount of lust you have. The higher the lust the more damage is added to the attack. Lust is expended upon usage. Can choose how much lust to use, but at least 10 is needed.

Looks

-Thick wavy silky smooth fiery red hair with black streaks that goes just passed breasts. Flowing freely. (Human Heritage. Results of Cum Bathing. Dyed)
-Large DD-Cup breasts. Can lactate. Wearing Horizontal Studded Barbell Piercings with Emerald Hearts Encased in Metal Heart Outlines on Nipples. Emerald Hearts are removable. (Human Heritage. Breast Play Perk. Temple of Domina Alteration)
- Three large silver-gold earrings on upper left ear.
- Circular silver-gold industrial earring on right ear. Diamond studs on outside.
- Silver-gold belly button ring with ruby.
- Small silver-gold clit ring with sapphire.
-Half-elf ears (Juts out two inches farther than human ear. Ends on pointed tip)
-Hourglass figure
-Smooth Unblemished Luminous Milky White Skin (Elven Heritage. Results of Cum Bathing)
-Clean Shaven (No pubic hair)
-Emerald Green Eyes (almost seem to glow…)
-Toned Muscles (Stomach, legs, arms, ass)
- Bubble butt (Butt is slightly bigger and plumper)
-5’6” tall
-Full lips. Shimmering Glossy Red Lipstick applied. Looks fuller, plumper, and catches the eyes with a shimmering effect.
-Slightly curved nose
-Rift tattoo on right wrist (Invisible when not in Rift Plane or near a Rift)
-Stripper tattoo on right arm represented by two interlocking hollow rings with arcane writing in the hollow parts, orange flames along the outside, two large arcane symbols on the left and right gap, and three curved squiggly lines in the center gap. Left and right gaps filled into to look like dual suns colored bluish-white and yellow, respectively. (Solid Purple, Orange, Blue-White, Yellow).
-“Cum Inside” tattoo on lower back in black ink and flowing handwriting.
-“Slut” tattoo just above vagina in black ink and flowing handwriting.
-“Sex Addict” tattoo across bottom of left foot in black ink and flowing handwriting.
-“Use” tattoo above right nipple along curve of areola. “Me” tattoo equivalent above left nipple. Black ink and flowing handwriting.
-Highly detailed Red Rose tattoo on the anus in crimson red black ink and bold black outlines. (Colored Red and Black)
-Highly detailed and lifelike Rose Wreath tattoo with leaves, twigs, and roses that go along the curve of both breasts and blossom into a very lifelike and detailed tree at the sternum full of roses, leaves, and branches. Up cleavage is intertwined trunk of leaves, roses, and twigs. (Colored Red, Green, Brown, Black)
-“I” and “Anal” tattoo above and below a tattoo of a small Red Heart on left butt cheek. (Colored Black and Red. Flowing handwriting)
-“Princess” tattooed across chest in large handwriting. Twenty black outlined stars with streaks of blue, red, pink, and purple surrounding “Princess” towards arms and collarbone. (Colored Black, Red, Blue, Purple, Pink)
-Highly Detailed and lifelike Purple Rose with Crystal Blue Eye tattoo in the center blossoming from bird’s eye view on back of neck. (Colored Black, Purple, White, Blue)
-Extremely detailed and lifelike Female Angel tattoo that covers the entire back. Angel is nude with crème skin, eyes closed, mouth slightly agape as if in ecstasy. Right hand fingering her sex with her left hand groping right breast. Wearing brown leather belt with an emerald jeweled sword with a gold grip hanging from a scabbard on her left side. Long red hair blowing to the right. Black, grey, and white colored wings curve up towards shoulder blades and extend down the rest of the back, covering skin near entirely, folding inwards slightly. (Colored Crème, Red, Green, Brown, Gold, Black, White, Grey).

Stats

Health: Fine
MR: 102/102
Lust: 29/150
Aroused.
Vagina is wet.

Perks/Passives

Magical Sensitivity: Allows you to see magical strengths and weaknesses of beings and certain objects while making your erogenous zones much more sensitive, increasing arousal and pleasure at a faster pace.

Magical Sensitivity (Threads): Thanks to an experiment done by Jazra you can now see the magical threads that are the blood of magic in the world, and can possibly manipulate them.

Magical Sensitivity (Demonic Lust): As a side effect of the ritual you underwent at Deidra’s you now are able to see the lust let off by demons, namely succubi and even your own, as a reddish-pink aura.

Source of Energy: Magical monsters and beings that feed from your essence (blood and sexual secretions) gain more energy than normal from you and also suffer a short term power boost.

Essence of Absorption: Thanks to receiving the “essence” of countless individuals many, many times, you have discovered a peculiarity about yourself. You have a certain trait of magical beings and monsters that allows you to absorb the magical energy from sexual secretions, and maybe even blood (?), from people to give yourself some energy and restore your MR. Also, it accelerates your healing slightly and you find you can now sustain yourself wholly off of the essence of others similar to magical beings.

Dancer: Dancing comes naturally to you and, while it may not have uses in combat or when talking to someone, you find you can learn dances by seeing others dance or learning descriptions of dance.

Mental Quickness: You're a quick thinker when it comes to solving problems and smart to boot! If you're in a pinch you can easily notice potential escape routes, item and weapon combinations, optimal tactics to attack and defend in combat, how best to enter a building, etc. (I'll give helpful information and suggestions on how to handle situations, but not too much).

Charismatic: If you've got it, flaunt it! You know you're pretty, and you've always been a leader. You can use your feminine wiles to seduce both men and women alike and persuade them to your line of thinking, or you can use your natural charisma to rally troops into battle and improve morale with your strong words and character! Heck, you could probably charm the doors of Mordor open and simply walk in! (Increase Charm skill by 1 rank, people will like you more, and desire you more, you will be more inspiring to others when you speak, and you’re naturally sexier).

Feedback: When you get too close to rifts there's a chance that you will lose 10 MR and deal minor health damage. Health damage will never kill or knock you out.

Milk Addict: You’ve drunk a lot of milk and you have developed a preference, close to a need, for the thick, creamy substance. You’ll still drink other liquids, but you greatly prefer milk for some reason if given the choice. You’ll find that you have a craving and thirst for milk and, while no negative health effects will occur if you don’t get some, you’ll find that you’ll perform better slightly in all the things you do for a time.

Heart of Gold: You are an extremely kind and caring individual; you absolutely love to help children and those in need. You give of yourself freely to others and ask for nothing in return and always try to be a good person no matter what. You also offer to help, even when it was never asked of you to begin with. Loving and caring is second nature to you; you are compassionate, loving, and serene and as a result more people will like you and it will be easier to charm others because of your gentle and loving nature.

Rift Travel: You have discovered the power, whether from being Rift Touched, the silver bracelet, or a combination of both that you can now travel through rifts to the Rift Plane. The Rift Plane is a pocket dimension where time has no meaning and you cannot die from lack of nutrition; if you leave the Rift Plane time will resume as normal. From the Rift Plane you may travel through other rifts scattered about the pocket dimension that are connected to the real world rifts, allowing you to travel over vast distances so long as you have discovered the rifts for each location. I.E. Say you come into contact with a rift in Kilnhaven, Eborthia and a rift in Lumin, Eborthia. You can jump into the Kilnhaven rift and come out the Lumin rift with virtually no time passing between the two. There are also other rifts that may allow you to gain unique powers if you find them…

Mental Fortitude Expert: As a result of training with Astraea you have developed an expert understanding of shielding your mind against mental probes and attacks, as well as having majorly increased your natural magical reserves in the process. You can withstand basic, mild, and sometimes major levels of mental assaults, but anything higher or prolonged and you will not succeed.

Increased Attraction: You received a blessing at the temple of Lequis on your undergarments and now people find you more attractive than you originally were. (Requires Lequis Blessed thong, garter belt, bra, and stockings being worn).

Increased Persuasion: You received a blessing at the temple of Lequis on your undergarments and now you’re slightly more persuasive in conversations. (Requires Lequis Blessed thong, garter belt, bra, and stockings being worn)

Quicker Reflexes: You received a blessing at the temple of Lequis on your undergarments and now you have slightly faster reflexes, allowing you to dodge attacks better and avoid danger. (Requires Lequis Blessed thong, garter belt, bra, and stockings being worn).

Very Slight Magical/Physical Damage Resistance: Your new piercings, courtesy of Delilah, are enchanted to boost your physical and magical damage resistance the more that you wear. The number of piercings you have gives a very slight increase to these resistances.

Dual Wielding Master: You have a extreme amount of experience wielding two weapons at once. Dual wielding allows you to attack with two one-handed weapons at once, essentially doubling the damage you do. At present you are extremely skilled and find it easy to hit enemies in combat without any negative effects to your chances to hit. You don’t need any more practice to wield two weapons at once effectively.

Pleasure Resistance Master: You have learned to resist pleasure at a masterful level, and are capable of maintaining your cool under extreme sexual pleasure. However, only the most extremely skilled partners and/or very prolonged pleasure break down your resistance, though you can maintain your cool for a very long period of time.

Dexterity Trained – Flexibility and Ranged Hits: You’ve been trained by Delilah on how to be more dexterous. While it’s not the full dexterity workout, it does allow you to perform hits better with ranged weaponry. You’re also more flexible as a result, just like a gymnast or contortionist!

Leg Strength (Minor): Thanks to your training and workouts with Vivian the strength of your legs has increased, and you’re better able to move on your feet in all general instances. The strength of your attacks when kicking/using the foot fighting skill has increased.

Acrobatics: Improved your acrobatics via footwork training with Vivian! Very small increase to dodge and you are now capable of performing acrobatic feats with greater skill both in and outside of combat.

Blessing of Kramulet: You’ve received a blessing at the temple of Kramulet on yourself, permanently increasing your MR by 30 and gaining the ability to learn magic from magic crystals at a much faster rate than normal.

Blood Magic: You’ve learned to use the dangerous art of blood magic, allowing you to draw on your very life force to cast spells instead of from charges or your magical reserves. Life drained is proportional to the strength of the spell via magical reserves used. The more magic required the more life drained – be warned as this can kill you if you’re not careful!

Evasive Techniques: Delilah of the temple of Domina has taught you the art of evading enemies, both in and outside of combat. Gives a minor boost to dodge and sneak at all times.

True Heart: You’ve completed the trials at the temple of Domina and have found your true heart. Your heart and soul are aligned, which has given you greater confidence, self-assurance, and strength of character. It will be nearly impossible for others to try and change you as a result, unless of course you absolutely want it. Moderate boost to mental fortitude.

Skin-Walker: You’re blessed bodysuit, blessed at the temple of Domina, has seven unique attributes tied to the blessing. On top of being nearly indestructible and capable of keeping you and itself clean. The blessings allow Skin-Walker to become nearly any article of clothing, within reason, changing its shape through your will and imagination. When worn you also receive the boon of increased physical damage resistance (mild), increased magical/elemental damage resistance (mild), increased physical damage dealt (mild), and increased magical damage dealt (minor), your footsteps are completely silent when worn. The final blessing will allow the suit’s power to increase when you sleep with ten different people up to a total of one-hundred different people, but only if suit is worn. (Sex Counter: 38/100) (Requires Skin-Walker being worn)

Leena’s Princess: You have accepted Leena as your dominant and will now refer to her as “Daddy” and Papa Leena”. As a result of your newfound revelation and due to her influence, your maximum Lust has increased by 50.

Dancing: 1/4
Belly Dancing: Uses 10 MR or 20 Lust and bestows a minor physical hit reduction to enemies and a minor bonus to Colette’s to hit. Lasts for five minutes.

Strip Dancing: Strip Dancing (and FULLY stripping, barring weapons) requires 30 MR or 60 Lust and bestows a major overall hit reduction to enemies, mild bonus to Colette’s to hit bonus, and a mild bonus to Colette’s overall damage reduction. Also rapidly increases Lust regeneration as well as halves dancing time thus halving negative penalties of dancing and attacking. Lasts 10 minutes.

Pole Dancing: Requires 15 MR or 30 Lust and also requires a pole (or something similar) nearby to utilize. Sends forth a burst of pure magic that homes in on all enemies and deals minor to mild damage and knocks them down for a single turn. Single use.

Line Dancing: Requires 25 MR or 50 Lust and bestows Colette with rapid MR regeneration and gives a minor magical damage increase. Lasts 5 minutes.

Amazonian Veil Dance: Requires 25 MR or 50 Lust and bestows Colette with a mild damage bonus and +1 skill bonus to all offensive weapon skills (2/4 Hand-to-Hand becomes 3/4, etc.). Lasts 5 minutes.

Lap Dance: 25 MR or 50 Lust required to use. Drains mild health and MR of target, target instantly loses an action turn, gives mild health boost. Lasts five minutes.

Skills

-Shortbows: 2/4
-Longbows: 2/4
-Crossbows: 2/4
-One-handed Crossbows: 2/4
-Thrown Weapons: 2/4
-Daggers: 2/4
-Short-swords: 3/4
-Rapiers: 2/4
-Hand-to-Hand: 3/4
-Foot Fighting: 2/4
-Unarmored: 2/4
-Light Armor: 2/4
-Sneak: 3/4
-Lockpicking: 3/4
-Charm: 3/4
-Item Enchantment: 1/4
-Identify Enchantment: 1/4

OP
Gear47demon

Gear47demon

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sex Perks/Passives
Extreme sexual experience: You’ve had sex many, many times and been in enough sexual situations that you know how to please yourself and pretty much all sexual partners well with extreme skill. You are nearly incapable of being embarrassed by things of a sexual nature and even the most extreme of circumstances won’t make you flinch. You’ve accepted your sexuality entirely and are open to any sexual play of a vanilla nature, and almost all of taboo sexual play as well. Only the absolute most borderline of sexual play and situations will deter you (and if it deters you than it must be pretty wild or terrible!).

Nymphomaniac: You aren’t just a huge slut, you’re a nymphomaniac! It’s a simple fact that you like sex of all kinds, and you yearn for sex. As a result of your extremely sexual ways you have an extremely highly increased sex drive and find that you get aroused very easily, and you think in more sexual ways almost all the time. You also feel no shame at sexual situations, and in fact you will crave sex and be ready for sex at any time.

Enhanced Arousal: As a result of your extreme sexual ways and the constant sex you’ve been having, and maybe as a result of the tentacle pod, you find that you are much more easily aroused and that you think about and want sex more often than ever. When not otherwise preoccupied i.e. fighting, exercising, training, etc. you’ll think about sex and become aroused. Better get laid fast or masturbate before it becomes a problem!

Vaginal Experience: You have extreme amounts of experience with vaginal sex and feel right at home with being penetrated. You can receive a great deal of pleasure, and give pleasure in return to any sexual partner penetrating you. With so much use of your vagina you have developed a tendency for it and love to have sex using your main sexual organ. You might even start developing some unique perks as a result of continued use…

Cervix Penetration: As a result of having so much sex with your vagina you are now capable of having your cervix penetrated, which will also give you and your partner a great deal of pleasure.

Vaginal Vibrations: You’ve become very attuned to your vagina, what with all the sex you’ve been having using it. As a result you can now control the muscles of your vaginal walls, to an extent, and vibrate them slightly to increase the pleasure both you and your penetrating partner feel.

Magical Vagina: You’ve learned the ultimate in giving vaginal pleasure: The Magical Vagina (quite literally)! You’ve become so proficient at using your main sex organ and are so in tune with your love tunnel that you’re able to focus your magic and release tiny bursts of magical energy inside your passage that enhances the pleasure you can give and receive when being penetrated. The great thing about this is that since you’re releasing magic inside your body, it’s quickly reabsorbed so that you don’t lose any magic from your reserves! Pleasurable and efficient all in one package!

Altered Vagina: You have had your vagina altered so that you are always tight no matter what. Not only that, but when you are penetrated vaginally your vagina will mold itself to the penetrating object which makes you a perfect fit for anything and also greatly increasing the pleasure you and your partner both feel.

Vaginal Fixation: You’ve developed a bit of a vaginal fixation with all the “objects” going into your love tunnel all the time. As a result you like having things inside your pussy and, when you do, you find that you will perform slightly better in all things that you do. You’ll also find that you’re vagina will be wet more often than not when not in life threatening situations.

Anal: You have an extreme amount of experience using your anus when it comes to sex and as a result you can receive a great deal of pleasure from using it and know how to please your sexual partners very, very well with it. As a result of your continued anal play you find that you absolutely love using your anus during sex and have developed a tendency for it, loving to have your anus used during sex. You might even start developing some unique perks as a result of continued use…

Anal Preference: After repeated use, and training on Leena’s part, of your anus, you now prefer anal to vaginal sex and in most sexual scenarios you will default to anal sex.

Anal Vice: Your love of anal sex has helped you develop a sexual technique that will allow you to clamp down onto a penetrating object using your anus, increasing the tightness of your already tight hole. This increases your pleasure and the pleasure of those who penetrate you using your anus.

Anal Acceptance: You can take small to large objects up your butt with ease and no need for foreplay. Your altered anus allows you to now take on extra-large objects with no need for foreplay, meaning any size will work!

Magical Anus: You’ve learned the ultimate in giving anal pleasure: The Magical Anus (quite literally)! You’ve become so proficient at using your backdoor and are so in tune with your bum that you’re able to focus your magic and release tiny bursts of magical energy inside your anus that enhances the pleasure you can give and receive when being penetrated. The great thing about this is that since you’re releasing magic inside your body, it’s quickly reabsorbed so that you don’t lose any magic from your reserves! Pleasurable and efficient all in one package!

Anal Love: You love having things up your butt, so much so that you receive a mild boost to all skills, perform better, and think more clearly when your anus is filled with something as it fills a “void” inside of you. You’ll also use your anus when masturbating as well from now on, more so than usual.

Altered Anus: You’ve had your anus altered allowing you to take most objects up your butt with ease and no need for foreplay. You also have a larger behind as a result.

Oral: You’re the best at using your mouth to please your sexual partners. So good, in fact, that you can bring any sexual partners to orgasm very quickly using your masterful techniques. You also find that you can’t get enough of using your mouth during sex and have developed an oral fixation. You love giving head and having something in your mouth and down your throat. You might even start developing some unique perks as a result of continued use…

Cum Addict: You love, bordering on needing, the taste of cum and you can’t get enough of being covered in cum as a result of your constant oral performances and situations where you have been climaxed on. You love to drink down cum whether it is semen, female ejaculate, or some other sexual fluid and you love to be covered in it. You will find that you will have a thirst and craving for cum and, while no negative health effects will happen if you don’t get it, you will find that you perform slightly better in all the things you do for a time when you get it.

Oral Vacuum: With your superior oral skills you have learned how to increase the pleasure of those lucky enough to be on the receiving end of your work. You’re able to use the vibrations from your mouth and throat while simultaneously increasing the pressure and tightness of your mouth to bring extreme pleasure to an individual, bringing them to climax in a matter of seconds.

Gagger: You’ve developed a fetish for having your air supply cut off during sex, usually by having something inserted in your throat. You now derive sexual pleasure from and will seek to gag yourself when performing oral sex from now on.

Magical Mouth: You’ve learned the ultimate in giving oral pleasure: The Magical Mouth (quite literally)! You’ve become so proficient at giving head and are so in tune with your mouth that you’re able to focus your magic and release tiny bursts of magical energy inside your mouth that enhance the pleasure you can give both when giving head or kissing. The great thing about this is that since you’re releasing magic inside your body, it’s quickly reabsorbed so that you don’t lose any magic from your reserves! Pleasurable and efficient all in one package!

Oral Fixation: You’ve developed an oral fixation with all the “things” you’ve been sucking on, licking, and putting in your mouth. As a result you will put things in your mouth and suck on them, such as your fingers, or chew on things, such as quills or small objects.

Breast Play: You love breasts; they’re simply wonderful bags of fun. You like to suck on them, drink from them, snuggle up to them, and play with them. You also like having your own played with and have even learned how to use them to please your sexual partners.

Lactation: Your breasts can now lactate thanks to an alteration you had done at the temple of Domina. Your breasts are now larger and are capable of producing milk if sucked on or if brought to orgasm, and the supply will never run out for long if drained.

Titjob Professional: You’ve learned how to give expert titjobs as a result of your love for using them during sex! As a result you can now bring your partners to climax easily with using only your tits!

Boob Fascination: You love breasts so much that you are completely fascinated by them! When given the chance, you’ll be a real pervert and try to grope and play with breasts! Sometimes it might be your own, and sometimes it might be someone else’s! You’re smart, however, and won’t try to do it so blatantly in public…unless a particularly delicious pair of breasts are presented to you!

Boob-gasms: It turns out that your enhanced sensitivity makes it so you can have orgasms just from breasts stimulation alone. Isn’t that nifty?

Ear-gasms: Your natural heightened sensitivity allows you to have orgasms from having only your half-elf ears stimulated. Weird.

Ass-gasms: Because of your increased natural sensitivity you find that you can receive orgasms solely from having your anus played with or penetrated. Who needs pesky vaginas anyways?

No gag-reflex: Thanks to Lula’s help you know how to properly control your gag reflex, allowing you to deep throat with ease, or put other large objects down your throat.

Voyeurism: You watched other people have sex from a distance and you really, really like it. You like watching others have sex and get highly aroused by the act. You’re close enough that you might be considered a peeping tom!

Exhibitionism: You have bared yourself in all manner of situations and you love to expose your body. You feel absolutely no shame from the act, and in fact you rather enjoy it and prefer walking around in barely any clothing or none at all.

Exhibitionist at Heart: You love exposing yourself a whole lot. You’ve done it so much and like it just as much that you feel completely confident exposing yourself no matter what. In fact, if you don’t wear scant clothing or nothing at all then you just don’t feel right. While nude or in scant attire you’ll find that you’re more charming, more aroused, and people and enemies are more distracted.

Less is More: You absolutely love showing yourself off, and as an unexpected result you find that when you wear nothing at all, or very little, that you can move and dodge attacks slightly better than when covered in less revealing outfits.

Exhibitionistic Power: There’s nothing wrong at all with your body, or anyone else’s for that matter, and you love to show it off to others! You also don’t really like clothing all that much and prefer to be naked, or wearing hardly anything, if at all possible. You won’t suffer any negative consequences if you are clothed, but when you aren’t wearing any clothing, or very little, then you’ll find that you can focus better. You’ll find that, with your better focus, you’ll be better at virtually everything you do by a small margin. Now get out there and flaunt what you’ve got!

Woman Lover: You love being with women…in more ways than one, and have learned how to please women extremely well and you know what women want. As a result, when having sex with women you can bring them greater pleasure. You can also charm and seduce women better, and you may even be able to seduce women that might not usually want to be with another woman.

Degrading Pursuits: After such severe humiliation and degradation, you now thrive off of being put in humiliating and degrading situations. You have no shame, and in fact when you are humiliated and degraded you feel euphoric and let everyone know how much you enjoy it. Some, including yourself at times, would call you sexually depraved.

Courser Language (General): Due to dirty talk during sex and other situations you’ve grown accustomed to the more vulgar words in your vocabulary and now throw in words like “shit”, “fuck”, “dammit”, “motherfucker”, and other words on occasion, usually only when appropriate but sometimes it slips. If you keep this up before long your vocabulary might consist of constant use of slurs and vulgarity.

Bondage Submissive: You’ve been bound and had sex with one or more dominant partners many times, and perhaps in extreme circumstances, and as a result you find you love to be in submissive bondage roles. You will always prefer to be tied up in nearly any bondage situation and will comply with the demands of more dominant sexual partners easily when tied up, and you may even comply with some submissive partners as well. It’s in its complete stage; there’s no going back for you. If you’re tied up or there’s an option to be tied up, then you will always take it and be as submissive as possible.

Bound Arousal: You’ve been tied up a whole lot before and as a result you find that you’re more easily aroused and you have a higher sex drive when tied up. Works in tandem with other arousal and libido altering perks and effects.

Bondage Submissive’s Sixth Sense: You’ve developed a sort of sixth sense when it comes to being tied up in regards to your more dominant partner. Whenever you’re tied up you instinctually know what your dominant partner desires, and you will act accordingly to bring them the most pleasure possible.

Bondage Submissive’s Place: You’ve been tied up so much, and loving every second of it of course, that whenever you’re tied up from now on any and all sexual partners, whether dominant or submissive, will have total control of you. You realize that, when tied up, you feel happy and you give up control and agency of yourself to better serve those around you – you will comply with nearly all demands of your sexual partners and do as they please when tied up, bring them greater pleasure as well as yourself.

Submissive Bondage Trained: Delilah of the temple of Domina has taught you how to be the very best bondage submissive that you can be! Whenever you’re tied up you’ll automatically become extremely submissive, meek, obedient, be willing to serve other’s needs, and be ordered around without complaint…because you’ll love it so much!

Switch-Extreme Dominant (Normal): You have been both submissive and dominant in sexual situations and are capable of being one or the other should the situation call for it. However, you very much prefer being the dominant and have developed your dominance so that you can more easily make others comply with you. You are capable of dominating truly dominant, neutral, and submissive people – truly dominant people are much less troublesome now and the only way you’ll ever be submissive outside of bondage situations is if you allow it; you cannot be forced to be submissive.

Dominant Personality Plus: You’ve been dominant a whole lot lately, and as a result you’ve developed a sort of natural dominant personality. You’ll be much more dominant than those around you at all times, and more forceful and demanding of those around you, but not cruelly so thanks to your heart of gold.

Submissive’s Dominant: You might not be the most dominant person around, but you’ve found that with the right attitude you can dominant submissive people regardless of your own preference. With this you can exert your will on more submissive individuals and make them comply with your wishes both in and out of sex.

Unbridled Will: You are a dominant person, and as a result of your dominance your will has increased to fiery proportions. You will find that your mental fortitude is increased slightly as a result of your dominant independence, and that you have a much easier time dominating dominant individuals. Also, you have a bit of a fiery personality that shows itself from time to time.

Slut Trained: You’ve learned from the best resident slut at the temple of Domina on how to be a better slut! As a result you now act generally sluttier and suggestive in almost all situations and go out of your way to tease everyone around you, on top of thinking more about sex. You also have more stamina and endurance when it comes to sex before wearing out. Also, you may find that certain individuals are more forthcoming when you speak to them.

Permanent Sway: Thanks to Helena’s so called “Slut Training” you’ve learned how to act sexier and sluttier. As a result, you find that swaying your hips provocatively comes as second nature to you and you now have a permanent sway to your steps as a result. This’ll be sure to turn heads!

Lowered Inhibitions: Your inhibitions are lowered thanks to your actions and you find that you don’t mind people getting “touchy” with you in intimate ways, even going so far as to touching your more intimate parts. You’re also more receptive to the sexual advances of others and are willing to participate more readily than before, but nothing too extreme or against your personality and tastes. May affect certain situations.

Minor Masochist: Thanks to repeated use of pain inducing items and techniques during sexual play you now associate pain with pleasure. Pain (only minor pain) will increase your arousal and lust so long as it is not too extreme.

Sexual Preference: Bisexual – Lesbian: You identify yourself as a bisexual, though with more lesbian tendencies. You aren’t entirely sure if you’re truly lesbian, though you prefer to be sexually active with women more than men, and as a result you will find that you find women much more attractive and men less so. This includes futa individuals or those that identify as female.

Bloodshifter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Write In. Kiss your purple skinned lover and tell her there isn't a thing she needs to change, do inform her though that if she is taking requests that you wouldn't mind a little use of arm binders and mouth gags.

A6. Personally lets keep the marking even Temp to Lovers.
C
F

nightshade99

Reputation score

As Bloodshifter, she keeps marking for lovers.
Therefore as right now money is not a problem I prefer Colette working with Vivi.

B, G2 , C and F.

Write In : Same as Bloodshifter + Leena alters Colette throat (like she said the post before).

Edit :
Err. Just noticed night you don't have an A/B choice you can't decide to pick something else you need A/B.
Good point. :)

Last edited:
OP
Gear47demon

Gear47demon

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hey, all, I'm going to start writing in the next twenty four hours so if anyone wants to vote then there's still some time left.

Bloodshifter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

As Bloodshifter, she keeps marking for lovers.
Therefore as right now money is not a problem I prefer Colette working with Vivi.

G2 , C and F.

Write In : Same as Bloodshifter + Leena alters Colette throat (like she said the post before).
Err. Just noticed night you don't have an A/B choice you can't decide to pick something else you need A/B.

OP
Gear47demon

Gear47demon

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The first part is tied between A1, A6, and B. If anyone wants to change their votes, or if anyone else wants to vote in to break the tie, then there's still time! Otherwise I will leave it to a dice roll. For now I will write up the first part and some other bits until then.

Bloodshifter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Huh conservative this time. Guys you do remember Deidra is doing this for Colette out of pocket right? I don't know exactly how much she is spending to keep us but, it has to be a pretty penny considering we are monopolizing Vivian's time.

moonblack

Reputation score

B
D
E

Question: What did we miss by choosing Deidra over the other options, and then by choosing the stripper? I'm mostly interested in the ranger option and Yuliya (or however you spell her name - too lazy to check), but I'm a little curious about the other classes and options we missed on too.