Praise the Sun. (Mind Flayer)

OP
Courage Wolf

Courage Wolf

The Admin who is Raid Boss
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Praise the Sun. (Mind Flayer)

Like she needed permission to fuck around with him. It was Vila, Vila did whatever Vila pleased it seemed most of the time. So long as it was within a set radius of Ichiro.

Her chanting continued and now Ichiro was getting worried because his dick sprang back to impressive attention, Agatha laughing and gasping as she felt him. But Ichiro would feel something else happen as his base began to swell, looking down, he'd see Vila had branded his cock with a little sun sign, and given him a proper bitchbreaking Knot.

Well then. She wasn't done though as she giggled and smacked Agatha on the nose, a little poof of golden dust spraying all over her face. Ichiro couldn't see it immediately as a heavy blush set in, before he felt her squirm and writhe against him, shuddering and suddenly mewling a sound of pure, animal heat.

Ooo... O god... Vila... what did... Ich... Fuck me PLEASE... FUCK ME! she cried, her own hands diving between her thighs and stroking herself furiously, her entire body writhing and squirming as she reached back between her legs to grab his cock, trying to get him back inside of her, before giving up and rolling onto her front, raising her ass high, her lower lip trapped between her teeth as she groaned, her fingers spreading her folds wide as she panted softly, her entire body shaking with arousal and her folds dripping. Gods ichiro Please... So hot... My body is burning up PLEASE! she cried, beside herself. Vila just cackled and flew away, diving back into the bacon stash.

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

As Vila was chanting, Ichiro felt his cock bounce back to full mast, right up betwixt Agatha's ass cheeks, where he couldn't help but smirk a bit as she laughed. He watched, a bit worriedly, as the base of his shaft, began to swell, and then he gasped a bit as t looked very much like a knot on a real wolf's cock. "A-Alright Agatha... hold on..." Ichiro groaned softly as Agatha begged him to fuck her again.

He rolled her back over onto her hands and knees, and slammed back into her once again, not pressing the knot into her just quite yet, but all the way to the base of it. Ichiro grabbed her wrists and pulled them gently as he began to knock away with wild abandon, to cool the burning sensation in their loins. Ichiro didn't slow down, and kept pounding away into Agatha, letting her cum as often as she wished as he kept a steady pace. When Ichiro felt Agatha cum for the first time of this round, he slammed his new knot inside, and then picked up the pace a bit and began hilting in her with each thrust, ensuring the maximum amount of pleasure to keep Agatha's orgasm going on and on as long as possible.

After a good four or five minutes, Ichiro felt the burning need to cum in his balls, and he couldn't hold back any longer. "Oh gods... Agatha... I can't... hold it," Ichiro groaned in her ear, leaning over her and biting one of her ears as he slammed home another three or four times, hoping it was enough to make her cum again as he let loose, this time not even trying to pull out, not that he could thanks to the knot.

OP
Courage Wolf

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Agatha cried out as Ichiro filled her again, fucking her hard and deep just like she needed, and when he finally did shove that thick knot into her, hilt, and pour his load into her core, she delighted in being locked to him and filled perfectly, showing it by arching hard enough to lift her front while he held her wrists and screaming out blindly in absolutely bliss, Vila giggling like made as she watched.

Once it was over, Agatha was panting into the sheets, still quivering and clenching around Ichiro's knot, waiting for it to deflate. So... full.... what is that.... she groaned, barely conscious at this point after Vila's shenanigans, Ichiro currently amazed no one had heard them and come to inspect his room.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

As Agatha keeled over onto the bed, Ichiro fell with her, still locked inside of her. He didn't say anything yet, more because he simply didn't have the strength summoned up to do so just quite yet, but somewhat because he had no idea what to say. When Agatha spoke, Ichiro grunted softly, as he gave his hips a little pull away from her, checking if he'd deflated enough just yet to pull out. He kind of hoped he hadn't to be perfectly honest, because the mere closeness with Agatha was amazing, and being inside of her, after so long without even being able to touch a woman... well save one that was trying to kill him in battle that is, was nice.

After a few minutes of resting, Ichiro gave his hips a little push, grinding against Agatha to provoke a reaction of some sort, no matter what it was, and then leaned around to kiss her on the neck. "That was simply amazing, is all I can say," Ichiro said finally, laying behind Agatha again.

OP
Courage Wolf

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

He had Not deflated, at all, and it would be a good 20 minutes before he did. In the meantime Agatha groaned every time he shifted and giggled tiredly when he leaned around to kiss her, both of them enjoying a long sticky cuddle. Vila had run out of bacon so she was busy off to the side

Fluffy.... Not Fluffy.... Fluffy..... Not Fluffy... she was muttering as her little tail poofed up, and then went back to normal, and then fluffed up, and then went back to normal again.

When ichiro had deflated, Agatha was sleeping soundly and he was dozing off as well. A long shitty day followed by a mad dash around the temple followed by a good round of sex. It was bed time.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Laying there and grinding a bit against Agatha, more to tease her than anything, Ichiro heard her giggling and chuckled a bit himself. He glanced over at Vila, who was popping her tail up and out, and putting it away a moment later, muttering under her breath. When his knot had deflated enough to let him pull out of Agatha, he did so, noticing that she was already snoozing, and he decided that he needed to do so himself. Leaning around again, Ichiro kissed her on the cheek and then laid down to sleep some himself, feeling that today, was one of the best days ever... well, aside from the fighting, that was shitty, but the rest for the most part was pretty awesome, if confusing in some cases.

OP
Courage Wolf

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ichiro dreamed of shouting and waves, storms and the shores. Disjointed, fragmented images that made little sense. But that fey woman was there, so was Cosimo. It was odd.

He awoke to something more pleasant however, which was Agatha stroking his hair, having cleaned herself up at some point and already redressed. Rise and shine, it's late in the night and you have a message. she said softly, gesturing to a single gauntlet resting on his bedside table. The gauntlet itself was mithril, and seemed normal save for a weapon chain so he couldn't be disarmed, and there was only the one, but clutched in it's fist was a rose blossom, and a folded letter he could see.

Vila was napping on the platter, snoring and occassionally reaching out for something. But she woke up when Agatha gently scooped her up, mumbling an incoherrent helllo

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Having strange dreams, Ichiro was almost certain he'd tossed and turned at least a little bit in his bed, though he wasn't completely sure however. He woke quite pleasantly, with Agatha stroking his hair, and the feel of it was nice as he opened his eyes. Yawning, he smiled up at Agatha, and raised up a bit. "Mmm, how long was I out? And... who would send me a message?" Ichiro asked, stretching a bit as he looked over at the gauntlet on the table, and the letter in it.

He took the letter, and opened it up to see what written on it, curious as to who would take the time to send him a letter.

OP
Courage Wolf

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Champion of the Arena, Ichiro Suzuka, this is a summons of the shadows. Your mettle is to be tested as well as your heart and ambition. It would be rude to demand anything of you. but your presence and knowledge to the scene earlier cannot be ignored. The Rose extends this invitation to the Harbor Square at the 4th bell where you will be tested and found. it said, the gauntlet a gift and the letter unsigned.

Ichiro only knew of two things called The Rose around here. The steel rose, an the Steel Roses. So it was an invitation from Cosimo and the Fleet, or the Wraithes he had seen during Giselle's battle with that monster.

Agatha knew the way around the harbor and would likely take him for the asking. It's early, third bell. Sunrise isn't until the 5th. she said, just as the city bells chimed very softly through the night 3 times. Vila had flopped onto his head and was looking down at the letter. Spoooky.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Hmm... this is strange. Why would anyone want me? I don't know anything more than you or Loran about what all happened out there yesterday," Ichiro said, looking troubled by this, but not one to shy away from a little danger... as Danger was his middle name after all, or rather his middle name translated into the word "danger" anyway from his own people's language. Ichiro Kiken Suzuka.

"Are you sure you're up for going with me on this, Agatha? I'd hate to see you get hurt worse because you didn't rest enough. Though... I suppose since Loran was there too, it might be prudent to bring him too, regardless," Ichiro asked Agatha, knowing she was still a bit hurt.

OP
Courage Wolf

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Bet you anything Ichiro, it's her fault. Agatha said, pointing at Vila. That's a rare thing, a very rare thing. And Cosimo was there. I'm sure it's to do with a lot of things. But if they just invited you like that when they could you know... just... have murdered you... I certainly didn't hear anyone come in, the gauntlet was just... There. She said, stretching. And I'm not so bad off. though if we don't wear all the shiny armor we can go as normal people and attract less attention. she mused, reaching for her cutlass instead of her order's longsword.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Maybe... hell, probably is more likely. And... I'd rather have armor for protection, but... you may be right. Doesn't mean we can't wear a small chain shirt under our clothes though, just in case. Every little bit helps," Ichiro replied, looking thoughtful as he lay there beside Agatha, glancing up a moment later. "You think we ought to get Loran?" he then asked curiously.

OP
Courage Wolf

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

I think Loran threw in with you from the beginning. I'll go get him. Get dressed Itchy, I'll meet you in the front. she said, stroking Vila before heading out with a small smile.

Once Ichiro had decided on his dress and gear, she'd be there waiting for him.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Alright, meet you out there," Ichiro replied with a nod, heading over to the bathroom and cleaning up quickly, using a towel or two to do so.

He slid over to the armory to grab a chain shirt that would fit him that he could wear under his tunic, and then once he'd done that and had his pants and whatnot on, he'd go to meet Agatha and Loran, with his axe on his belt.

OP
Courage Wolf

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Loran was not with Agatha at the gate surprisingly. He's off on rounds with praetor I think. but he's not here. Agatha said, Vila riding in his shirt pocket again.

Fluffy.... Not Fluffy.... Fluffy.... Not Fluffy She was still doing the thing. Only now it was with her ears, which would perk up high and proud and cover in fuzz, before flopping back to normal while she poked at them.

Stepping out into the very early morning, the city still shrouded in complete darkness, not even the moon out to guide them, Agatha sighed, wearing a cutlass and a dark green set of riding clothes.

Hell you getting me into Itchy. she muttered, starting to lead him towards the harbor.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Ah, well then I guess it's just the three of us," Ichiro said, grinning up at Vila when she kept muttering as she popped her tail and ears in and out. "And Vila, are you troubled? Or angry at me about this?" Ichiro asked curiously, looking a little concerned for his friend.

After they headed out, Ichiro stayed close to Agatha, not wanting to let anything happen to her as they walked about. "I don't know Agatha, but I know that whoever sent that letter, they'll likely be able to tell me some answers to my questions... at least I hope they can anyway," Ichiro told Agatha softly, looking at the mythril gauntlet on his hand, that he'd brought along just in case.

OP
Courage Wolf

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

That Depends on what you're asking Wolf-Man. a voice catcalled from the rooftops, a bonewhite mask leering down at them both, hands shining in mithril and like the others, entirely shrouded in a cloak. It HAD to be magical, no fabric moved like that. It twisted like a living shadow, it was highly disconcerting.

Three City Guard came around the corner and spotted the Wraith, and IMMEDIATELY mumbled about needing to be somewhere else and left them in peace. It was a female voice, and she jerked her head to keep them moving.

Will he Live or Will he Die, will he Speak or will he Lie, A pirate's hanging or an assassin's knife. Without the Truth there's little to Life. she jeered, taunting him as they moved, soon vanishing entirely from their view. But Ichiro couldn't be sure. She had no scent, and she moved without making a sound. His senses wouldn't help him track her at all.

Agatha stayed close to him with a hand on her sword, refusing to take the bait and continuing onwards. The streets, which had a few stragglers soon fed away into complete silence and emptiness until they reached the harbor, and ran into a wall of Complete and Utter darkness. You have got to be shitting me... Agatha muttered, not liking that at all.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Ichiro turned towards the voice curiously, wondering who it was that had spoken, as she looked up to the rooftop. "Well for starters... why was I called out here?" Ichiro replied curiously before the city guard came around the corner, and abruptly went back around from whence they came.

After the masked... woman he assumed, left after speaking again in a riddle or something, Ichiro kept going towards the harbor where the message had said to come to, a hand on his axe as he stuck close to Agatha. Passing the last few people going home for the night, and he wasn't able to detect any scent from the woman that had spoken to them, and when they reached the harbor itself and Agatha spoke, Ichiro looked troubled as they arrived at the wall of blackness. "Agatha? What is this?" Ichiro asked curiously, staring at the wall, and then to Agatha with a worried look.

OP
Courage Wolf

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

It's a spell, Preternatural Darkness. Favored by Necromancers, Thieves, and other dastardly Ne'erdowells like Myself. Cosimo said as the wall expanded to a large dome all around them, painting the world in black and white while inside it.

In this space, you see what I want you to see. Hear what I want you to hear. Only a tremendous force of will can shake it off before it's effect ends on it's own. Blessedly for you, it is short lived, Unblessedly, I can make that short time stretch on in your mind for an eternity. The pirate said, shimmering into place before Ichiro.

Another Okami stood at his right, far leaner with snow white fur and bright red eyes. Unlike the other Wraiths his mask was sitting on his hip and in his hands were a pair of short, very heavy curved knives. Well? Cosimo asked him, he shook his head. They weren't followed. At least, not up close. I can still smell that powder in the air though. We need to be careful, we linger too long and it's just as dangerous as being in the open. he said, looking around, ears twisting quickly and impressively even to Ichiro to pick up any sound at all.

Not to tell you your business of course but be quick about it 'Simo he muttered.

Aye, I hear you. Alright... if she knew I'd done this... well. Let's not dwell on that. hardly matters now... he muttered, before reaching into his coat for a black figurine made entirely of onyx. It was shaped painstakingly, lovingly, into the shape of a man down to the tiniest detail, and a lock of hair and a small vial of blood dangled from a glittering dark red chain.

Revenant be True to self. Test the man's heart ahead. Let him be known to you, and to me. he said softly. Ichiro could smell.... Sadness, Terrible, heart wrenching grief coming from the pirate as he held that figurine, before he set it down and smoke billowed out of it which quickly coalesced into the figure of a brown haired man with blue eyes. Startling blue, almost perfect sapphire in color. His hair was unkempt and comfortable, thick, young, and he wore blackened leather armor, a pair of swords on his waist that his hands rested easily on.

You're Right Cosimo. She WOULD Kill you... But that's how it's always been. What she never learns will not hurt her. So, who am I testing. the man said. he couldn't be older then 25 or 26. His eyes found Ichiro. Aye, him. You know what's going on, no reason to fill you in, and we're short on time. Cosimo said, stepping well clear.

Well. Does "He" have a name? the man asked Ichiro, seeming completely relaxed, not a tense muscle in him as his hands rested comfortably on the hilts of his swords. At 6 foot even, he wasn't overly tall, and couldn't be more then 200 pounds, certainly powerful but not overbearing. In fact save for his eyes, this man could pass as Entirely, Completely, Average. His overly relaxed demeanor Ichiro could tell came from his confidence in his skill, what that Skill was was likely sword play and Agatha had fallen completely silent, instead turning to put her back to his firmly, drawing her sword and protecting his rear.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"I see... well... what do you want of me then?" Ichiro replied to Cosimo after he had spoken, looking over at the other okami curiously.

As Cosimo pulled the figurine out and stared at it, Ichiro felt turmoil in his mind and heart as he stared at the old pirate. As the figurine reformed itself into an actual man, of sorts, Ichiro looked visibly tense, and gripped his axe handle a little tighter. "I am Ichiro Suzuka. And what am I being tested for? I think I have a right to know," Ichiro said to the figure man known as Revenant apparently.

It was obvious that Ichiro was wary, and very prepared to fight if need be, but then again, he wanted answers, and he seriously doubted he'd get them elsewhere. "Who is she, by the way?" Ichiro then asked as a bit of an afterthought.