What's new

FGT Active [Tetchi] TQH 0

Tetchi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
THE HISTORY

A mysterious anfrition, has invited several fighters to a tournament that has a unique rule during combat, fighting without underwear, demonstrating with this that it does not matter as seen in battle, but the martial art used in it.

The battles are a single encounter, where a single winner is declared and thus continue in the contest to be chosen The Queen of the tournament and with this title be worthy of claiming the prize before the anfrition, although the fighters think it is an eccentric tournament Due to its rule to fight, being the best fighter against the martial arts of various rivals is a great incentive and even more knowing that there is a great prize for the tournament champion.

However, none of them have any idea what happens around the development of The Queen Hentai tournament ...

MENU SCREEN

In the area of the main screen or game selection menu, you have the following alternatives to select.

ARCADE
Modality story, a single character to choose to play.

TEAM ARCADE
SINGLE, a single character to choose to play.
SIMUL, two characters to choose from; Player and assistant.
TURNS, up to four characters to choose in team mode.

VERSUS / P1 VS P2
SINGLE, a single character to choose to play.
SIMUL, two characters to choose from; Player and assistant.
TURNS, up to four characters to choose in team mode.

SURVIVAL
Battle mode until the player's life bar runs out.

TRAINING
Training modality

WATCH
Exhibition mode (CPU VS CPU).

OPTIONS
They define the general options of the game.

EXIT
Exit the game.

SELECT SCREEN

In the selection screen you have the following alternatives when selecting the character.

1. Team battle mode, optional up to four members.
2. Striker battle mode.
3. Single character battle mode (traditional story mode).

VERSUS SCREEN

If you are using the TEAM ARCADE or VERSUS mode, you can exchange the order of the characters to the selected one on the selection screen.

FIGTH SCREEN

Some references of what is displayed on the battle screen is the following.

1. Point counter.
2. Victory counter during the fight.
3. First attack indicator.
4. In stricker mode, two life bars, that of the character being used and the assistant.
5. In team mode, order of appearance of the personages.
6. Status bar and character guard wear.
7. Power bar and power stock (maximum three in stock).

More information too here https://ulmf.org/threads/tetchi-tqh-0.7161/post-1056985

WINNER SCREEN & QUOTE SCRREN

Hello greetings.

I have been developing with colleagues a project full game set in the software called MUGEN, this game has the name TQH 0, which has Hentai content and free downloand.

TQH 0, is developed in the MUGEN see 1.1 in 640x480 resolution at 256 colors in the elements that compose it, being theme of fights in 2D (KOF style - SF), it consists of 20 fighters to choose and how to battle It is one to one so in equipment according to the game mode Choose.

While you can "assemble" collections "train" some kind of complete set, this project that I share with you this developed by yours truly and my colleagues in the atmosphere of MUGEN, which is not a compilation of works by others.

The idea of a 2D game peel Hentai themed titles is known as Variable Geo, Metal Lace, among other titles; in TQH 0 we are bringing something more to this genre as characters in different ways (nude or partially nude) to select and use in game development and good being a project focused as a set, each character will have an end of indole Hentai.

Update of information 07-2019.
I would like to know your opinions, suggestions or views to make the game more enjoyable.

Too more information here:

Thanks moderator for edit the thread for cumpliment rules.

Last edited:

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score
Re: TQH 0 - W.I.P.

Letting you know you're my MUGEN hero right off the bat, here

OP
Tetchi

Tetchi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well thanks for the title, but I'm just a fan, in this vast world of Hentai.

Any suggestions to make the game more enjoyable? Of course having as limit, the benefits of MUGEN.

Complementing, you may see:

youtube.com/watch?v=XUlNLFX7emE

Twisted

Reputation score

I don't actually know if the version I have somewhere on my computer is the latest version, and the download on your website has been blocked out, so I can't download it again, unless you have a new site besides

OP
Tetchi

Tetchi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Earlier versions are not available be obsolete before the new versions. But They can serve as reference to express comments or errors found in esta version, That May be solutions in the new version.

Thanks you for visit my web site :)

HentaiWriter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I take it there's no characters that can actually fuck the chicks then or?

OP
Tetchi

Tetchi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It's just a fighting game, no fuck or moves R :)

OP
Tetchi

Tetchi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well, many time off line...

Some news of W.I.P. in: tetchi.mugenimperiolatino.com
And some videos: video.fc2.com/a/content/20160502kaWr0bvA/&tk=T1RjMU5EQTJOak09

And character with move R

tetchi.mugenimperiolatino.com/files/img/tqh0v2016s015.png
tetchi.mugenimperiolatino.com/files/img/tqh0v2016s013.png
tetchi.mugenimperiolatino.com/files/img/tqh0v2016s014.png
I would like to know your opinions, suggestions or views to make the game more enjoyable.

Twisted

Reputation score

Well, many time off line...

Some news of W.I.P. in: tetchi.mugenimperiolatino.com
And some videos: video.fc2.com/a/content/20160502kaWr0bvA/&tk=T1RjMU5EQTJOak09

And character with move R

tetchi.mugenimperiolatino.com/files/img/tqh0v2016s015.png
tetchi.mugenimperiolatino.com/files/img/tqh0v2016s013.png
tetchi.mugenimperiolatino.com/files/img/tqh0v2016s014.png
Glad to see you're still around, got kind of worried when your previous site went offline!

OP
Tetchi

Tetchi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Oh thanks for being attentive and careless, the new site is still online and also the project, there is more progress in this URL:

video.fc2.com/es/a/member?mid=97540663

OP
Tetchi

Tetchi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Well, again after a while offline ...

The original idea remains, but now it is up to the user to see their character; At the time of selecting the character you will have the option of using it in a version with clothing or an erotic version, to have six combinations for each option, a total of 12 for both, some characters will have more details in their personalization of clothing or erotic version , but this will depend on their clothing. Example of the above with the following character.

The battles are a single round, depending on the selection of one of the three game modes you will have different characteristics.

1. Being the simple mode (single player) the "traditional" - story mode.

2. Simultaneous or stricker mode, an assistant is available (as in KOF 99 - 00) that apart from helping with attack, will have the ability to execute a hyper attack along with your character (which will generate an attack of more damage at the expense of a power bar).

3. The team mode you will have the possibility to choose up to four characters for the battle in standby mode until the persoanje in turn is defeated.

In you can find more information.

OP
Tetchi

Tetchi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
In W.I.P. with the area of the game mode selection menu. For each selection of game option there will be a change in the sideway characters.

I have two versions for this area, but only one will be the final one. Which one do you like?

This would be a preview.

OPTION 1

OPTION 2

Note, it is a conversion in GIF, it has color degradation, soon a video clip.

OP
Tetchi

Tetchi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hello, this time I share a video clip, where the characters face in the display mode CPU VS CPU.
The characters that appear in the video clip are the ones that are made so far.

More information and other things in:

Welcome reply.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Just to clarify, what kind of h-content is in this mod?

OP
Tetchi

Tetchi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Very good point; the H-content is in the characters, it is, it will depend on the character and his dress that he uses, having a semi-H or full-H version or using a No-H version, all of the above can be selected at the time of choosing the character with which you are going to play.

By default, the characters are usable in the No-H version but the H-version can be accessed using the select button P1 or P2, as the case may be and our character will have that selected version, developing the entire game in that version for characters that we will face throughout the game.

Sample - Content NSFW
A game in exhibition mode (CPU VS CPU) in striker equipment mode (as in KOF 99-01).

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
So they're mostly nudity skins and character portraits, then?

OP
Tetchi

Tetchi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
TQH 0 is developed in the MUGEN, which is a two-dimensional (2D) video game engine that does not allow masks. The sprites that make up each character in this project have editions in different parts to represent the H content and also a separation of colors, which by selecting a color palette will change parts of the edited sprites that make up the character animation.

The portrait is what can identify the character and make reference to the degree of content H that the character has when selecting it in the character selection screen and that same in the screen of the winning appointment to have concordance with what has been visualizing.

OP
Tetchi

Tetchi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hello greetings.

I hope you are well on the other side of the monitor. I share with you that I have continued developing TQH 0 (it seems that it will never be finished, but if it will be, of course it will) and there are several updates and new things.
  • I change the resolution to use from 640x360 to 640x480 pixels, these are times where this resolution could be unaccustomed but it is the best alternative for the style of the game.
  • Changes in various screens of the game, although the previous ones were functional, I consider that the redesign and addition of elements and functions make it more dynamic and better expose the content of TQH 0.

SCREEN MENU
SCREEN SELECT
SCREEN VERSUS
SCREEN WINNER
SCREEN LOSE
VS BOSS

SCREEN MENU

SCREEN SELECT

SCREEN VERSUS

SCREEN WINNER

SCREEN LOSE

- As I finish the chars, I am with the section of its ending (each character will have an ending) in the visual novel style with voice (OK, I don't think it was voice in this case) and sounds. Check out one of the endings of this character.

SAMPLE EDING (Content NSFW)

- An image says a lot, but sometimes a video more, so you can find information regarding the abilities of the characters that are up to this moment in the roster, here:

CHARS IN FIGHTING (Content NSFW)

OP
Tetchi

Tetchi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hello, happy start of the year.

What are the fighters that will be in TQH 0? Well, I invite you to watch the following clip where you can also appreciate part of the CPU's ability (A.I.) in battles.

How is TQH 0 already running? Well I share the two versions of which you can select when playing, Hentai (NSFW) or Traditional.

HENTAI

TRADITIONAL

OP
Tetchi

Tetchi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Greetings.

After a few years in development, the new public version is finally available to be shared. If you like games of this style, give this work the opportunity to play a game.

If you consider that it can be improved or you find errors when you are playing it, please tell me to apply it and have the least possible errors in the game so that you can enjoy it better.

You can download a public version at:

You can also download it directly at:

Thank you in advance for your support :)