What's new

RPG WolfRPG [ジャクシークリエイト / Jacksie Create] マラゴンクエスト / MARAGONQUEST (RE124868, RJ124868)

omp1234

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ124868] ドラマラクエスト

Oh alright, sorry if I'm talking nonsense, it hasn't finished downloading for me, I was trying to share some traditional RPG advice. I didn't know you couldn't equip items or anything.

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Oh alright, sorry if I'm talking nonsense, it hasn't finished downloading for me, I was trying to share some traditional RPG advice. I didn't know you couldn't equip items or anything.
xDD that TOTALY made my day :D:D
and have fun with my save file :D i already have around 20 or 30 girls unlocked :D

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: [RJ124868|Wolf RPG]Dramara Quest

is someone playing this on a decent level?
im so stuck and i dont know what to do D:
if you want to know where im stuck, i can just say i talked to every person in the towns tryed to explore the map but yeah im stuck :D
if someone of you have some free time here is my save

omp1234

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

xDD that TOTALY made my day :D:D
and have fun with my save file :D i already have around 20 or 30 girls unlocked :D
Yeah I was thinking it played like ROBF. I'll take your save in good spirits and hope I can help figure it out.

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Yeah I was thinking it played like ROBF. I'll take your save in good spirits and hope I can help figure it out.
i hope so aswell :D but take care the map is huge
ah yeah btw its useless to fight against the same enemys over and over again. once above the enemy is that bobble with the girl inside you wont get any exp for the fight D: that kinda sucks

chibataue

Cthulhu
Reputation score

looks like a real good BF game :)
someone have links? or want to upload?

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

looks like a real good BF game :)
someone have links? or want to upload?
i already starded to upload it but my upload speed is so slooooooooooow
just give me around 30 more mins and im done :p

chibataue

Cthulhu
Reputation score

i already starded to upload it but my upload speed is so slooooooooooow
just give me around 30 more mins and im done :p
wew, tx so much for the upload sir, rep + ;)

an anonymous

Banned
Reputation score

there was another thread about this game with links to but since we already have one a admin delete it just some hours ago.
(i post there to) so i culd up it.

Last edited:

Bupkis

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I will babysit this thread all night if I need to.

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

wow my upload got broken...so i need to upload it again, BUT i WILL do it for you my volks :p
no just kidding i'll upload it but i think i cant post a link today because its already 4:45 AM and i need sleep :p but tomorrow you have your link i promise!!!!

an anonymous

Banned
Reputation score

uploading is so damn slow need 3 more hours, but if you already do it.
i do not need to do.

Bupkis

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Aha, excellent. Rep for you, and thanks a ton.

OP
P

purdie

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I would like to take a moment to point out: in the last two threads I made, this one and the PRISM game one, someone has posted the dlsite link.

The picture in the OP is also a big link.
Next time I will try to include some big honking text that says as much.

killermanX4

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

wait what? o_O...
Sup! I think you need to go to the cave in the purple poison thing that take you to the other continent and in the city there you need to talk to the people who seem unreachable(other side of the river). the way is by the case just before quitting the city then you go up or down. Now you should be able to open those rocky door

Crysis

Demon Girl
Reputation score

here we go

have fun with it ;)
I'm having a bit of trouble trying to get this to play. every time i try to run it says Game.exe is not a valid Win32 application.:confused:

Demonheart

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Game is pretty buggy. I got to the last boss and it gives you options at the end... No matter what you choose at the final reply, it's the same and you lose. Get sent back to the castle AND now the battle backgrounds are bugged out.

There is also other bugs:
1) If you go back to the Hero's Rite of Passage Dungeon and speak to the gravestone, it gives you the starting items again and the world is reset back to no mobs. Talking to the King makes the world back to normal.

Unless I am missing something that lets you complete the King Dragon fight, I don't think we can finish it. There is also missing mobs in the recollection room, unless I missed some hidden dungeon or something. :confused:

EDIT: There is a new version out for the game on DLSITE - 11/13/13

Last edited:

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

now outside is old version only, need care this bug (from dlsite message about new version what bug fixed)
1: dont open box or loot item again
2: last boss hscene not open in hscene room
3: SE temple cant enter again
4: box mob need use 3rd choice (brake armor) in 1st round or bug
5: door cant open in south town
6: in mob memo, DQ4 2sister only has 1 name, other maybe bug
7: cant port to SE town
and other bug Demonheart talking about

little walkthrough
  1. go NW cave, get item in grave
  2. report to queen (but game say king?...)
  3. near 1st town, girl in middle
  4. sleep in inn (hscene)
  5. NW town (if lvl 5 talk to DQ4 2 sister for hscene)
  6. NE town, talk to girl in upper left (hscene), also hidden item in town DQ1.jpg (if u played DQ 1 must know this item hidden lol)
  7. back to NW town go south to cave get item
  8. NE town talk to DQ5 heroine (hscene)
  9. pass south tunnel to SE town, from entrance go north can get key for open door up or down.jpg , if go south, has place cant pass, back to town middle talk to soldier who near river, then can fight to DQ6? heroine, but need lvl 18+
  10. back to castle, open door go east move down stair get item and hscene castle SE.jpg
  11. in castle u can keep stap trap for fast gameover, each gameover talk to queen choice upper one, around 1x times has queen hscene
  12. NW town, north side hidden road go down get item
  13. from NE town go west to temple, VS boss (if not enough lvl go NW town then go south to ruin town, some mob around there week for exp)
  14. NE town's south tunnel VS dragon
  15. after dragon, ruin town east side has rare spawn after help pig.jpg , hp 4 only, if this escape need back to ruin town or F12 for repop
  16. ruin town vs boss
  17. ruins town go SE to last town, when VS mob has new choice sleep.jpg make it sleep
  18. in south town if move out has fight
  19. from SE town go south to temple (better lvl 20 or higher try it because has bug there cant move in again)
  20. from SE town go NW doing DQ 1 or 3 quest... DQ1,3.jpg
  21. go dargon king castle vs boss

Last edited:

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

thanks for your little walkthrough but i still cant get the option to set the stone girl to sleep and i cant take this item (attached file) and i did everything on your guide >.<

Attachments