What's new

ADV [ Tinkle Bell] [ ティンクルベル ] Rondo Duo -Fortissimo at Dawn- PunyuPuri ff / 輪舞曲Duo -夜明けのフォルテシモ- ぷにゅぷりff (RE143025) (RJ143025)

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
It's been over 6 years...6 long years but the flash masters seconded only to Slave/Evee are back!!

Tinkle Bell has announced the continuation to their flash ADV Rondo which released 9 years back and made a whopping 27k downloads!

The link to the DLSite page is !

God I'm so excited, like seeing an old friend that you lost touch with.

Words can not describe how awesome this game is. Seriously the makers put a lot into this one and it shows... Boy does it.

Story:

Girl A has a stoic father that won't let her dress in girl clothes. Girl feels lonely and makes a wish (I think?). Demoness shows up and has hot HOT sex with Girl A during a thunder storm and afterwards becoming her friend. (Come to think about it... Mayhaps this was the reason a post if there was one was deleted? Well I've come this far, the picture has no loli in it and I'm just linking to the dlsite site sooo... Hopefully that's fine) Girl A gets older and goes to high school. School has an infecting curse type where a girl grows a penis and sexes another girl. The other girl then grows a penis later and goes on a sexing spree. Very good and very hot.

Chapter XI is the best BTW. If you just want to get your rocks off I'd honestly suggest starting from there.

Some cons though:

Scene mode is hard to figure out which scene is which. It shows a glimpse and that's it... No title or number or anything so you're like 'which one did I want again?'

Pure CG mode feels a tad lacking. Plus it seems to leave out cut scenes here and there (I think, didn't use it that much).

Last edited by a moderator:

The Bomb

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Rondo Duo -fortissimo of dawn- punyupuri ff

That Tinkle Bell?!! YEEES FINALLLY! XD

And look at that gigantic size, 15 GB? WOW . . .

Albieroh

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Yay Tinkle Bell is back c: I'm so excited

OnyxShadow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

The title sounds like a sequel to Rondo. However, I'm not so sure. The first one seemed to be about contagious futanari. This new one isn't tagged futanari, and it doesn't have it that I noticed in the trailer. That would make me a little sad.

However, it still looks amazing. Tinkle Bell has the best looking hentai animations ever (IMO). Not only does this new work appear to be a project of epic proportions. It appears to have a level of quality at least as good as anything the company ever released.

S

Sythis_Sythes

From what i've seen in the trailer, it looks to be ALL futanari. Too bad it's just me hoping, though i can speculate with the 2 images below and adding in the fact there seems to be a succubus in the fray as well.
Only doubt i have to all futa is the gray man that wakes up in the abandoned house, the rest of it shows a high school all girls setting going on.

And those animations, holy cow. WAY better than any of his previous ones in terms of a 'life-like' look in some characters in the trailer.

My wallet and internet are going to hate me for this huge monstrosity...

~~~~~~~~~~
For the images, the first one has a womens hand pulling it out, so i'm pretty dang sure that's futa.

Second image has female legs. and other girl wearing gym wear. In a storage area in school. So yea.

Just small bits that felt like concrete evidence to support that futanari is at least IN the game.

Attachments

Demonheart

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Woah woah.... That trailer movie was just BEEE--EUUU--TIII-FULLL!

I'm glad that Tinkle Bell is back and, man, is that file size gargantuan. My wallet isn't going to like me either, unfortunately. :)

Spiere

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

And if i'm reading that right, release this month?

There is a god!

sharpys

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

15GB?! Dem audio files and voice works man.

And yes, it has to be futa; If any of you can recall to the previous Rondo, there was a student going around and giving all the girls the futa curse.

Last edited:

Vol.13

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY TINKLE BELL!

OP
KHTA

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

15GB?! Dem audio files and voice works man.

And yes, it has to be futa; If any of you can recall to the previous Rondo, there was a student going around and giving all the girls the futa curse.
In the preview movie, it shows some of the old characters from the first game. I think this is more of a back story of how the futa changing began that leads up to and past the previous game.

jur07dbe

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

trial is only 150MB, I guess it's just the trailer?

Bryanis

Reputation score

:eek:
Tinkle bell is ... alive :eek:
That is a very welcome new.

The work look great. Just can't wait for it.

Never really been one for futa. But Tinkle bell quality has always been soo good that the futa part was just put aside to enjoy the work.

now to found the fast forward button to get to the release date....

(hope they release it on the english dl site soon)

Sporadicus

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

What the hell happened to Tinkle Bell, anyway? It's like they disappeared off the face of the Earth after their last piece.

Love that stuff.

Anyway, it should be good. I hope it's good. PLEASE LET IT BE GOOD!

svapunker

Demon Girl
Reputation score

What the hell happened to Tinkle Bell, anyway? It's like they disappeared off the face of the Earth after their last piece.
Well, if rumors are to be believed it's because of the prevalence of internet piracy, and the fact that they didn't become as big of a company as they wanted to be.

Last edited:

OnyxShadow

Reputation score

Well, if rumors are to be believed it's because of the prevalence of internet piracy, and the fact that they didn't become as big of a company as they wanted to be.
They would need to have some unrealistic expectations to be disappointed with their results. They had well over 100k total sales and 3-4 of the all-time top 10 selling games on DLsite alone, and their prices aren't cheap.

I'm insanely glad to see them making a comeback, but I hope that they didn't drop out of the game the first time because of unmet expectations. That wouldn't bode well for them being around long.

OP
KHTA

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

They would need to have some unrealistic expectations to be disappointed with their results. They had well over 100k total sales and 3-4 of the all-time top 10 selling games on DLsite alone, and their prices aren't cheap.

I'm insanely glad to see them making a comeback, but I hope that they didn't drop out of the game the first time because of unmet expectations. That wouldn't bode well for them being around long.
Yeah, that rumor seems off-base. In 2005 alone, they came out with the Shrine game, Rondo, and the first Tsunberry game. And they made 18k, 27k, and 22k respectfully. That's....freaking amazing. But I just think it's taking them a lot more time to make their games after that. It was 8 months before they released the vampire game (one of my favorites) and 2 years 11 months to release the 2nd Tsunberry game.

So I think if there's any truth to that rumor, it's probably meaning that they were wanting to add on people to their team so that they can push out games of the same quality faster.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh I remember this guy.

Will wait til game comes out and if I like the hentai in it, will buy.
If no, like all the focus is on the types of girls I hate, won't buy.

I only have some of his not all because of the stated reason above xD

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Dlsite and preview tell of October 31 for release ..... Hope it's true and on english side.