What's new

SIM [粗製] ボクの奴隷娼館 (RJ138742)

Allucard88

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [粗製]ボクの奴隷娼館

I guess we are still waiting for the links.

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Their are 2 people on animesharing posting links. Download the one posted by biohrd not the one posted Otokonoko. The link posted by otokonoko is obviously fake considering the game is only 30mb but what he posted is over 400mb.

Edit: I take that back, both are fake, the one posted by biohrd is over 500mb.

Last edited:

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Damn, you beat me to the link confirmation.

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

been waiting for this one....guess I'll find out in a hour from now if the complete game is more fun then the demo.

DoctorR

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

guuuush. stuck at day 6, don't know what to do, game throws me in the main menu.

Kirby

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

to make you wait a 1hr 45mins. when it only took less time to upload to mega then for me to write and post this.
mega.co.nz/#!YINBELjZ!_aE78zOXYn6LbKcPGdhwyn_97cvjU6AVxuxLRr9wz4A
That's one heck of a compression, the game really takes 500mb when extracted, fitting that into 20mb 7zip file feels like a miracle. Thanks for the link :)

Edit: Game ends on 31 days, after that it continues as endless mode I think. Passing that day will unlock a gallery option. Threw that in as attachment. Just extract it into your save folder to unlock the gallery option on top left in main menu.

Attachments

Last edited:

TNXC

Demon Girl
Reputation score

guuuush. stuck at day 6, don't know what to do, game throws me in the main menu.
Did you have enough money left at the end of the day? The daily rent might have done you in.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

1k+ sales already, I'm glad. Hope it catches up with his other game.

Damn, that's a lot of new unlockables.

As their happiness and cleanliness goes down, the amount of money they make decreases. That's the new number on the bottom right when you right click a girl. Meaning you have to exchange girls much more frequently if you're using the glory hole for example since their happiness/sanity goes down quickly.

Last edited:

velvet.velour

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Any idea how to raise sanity, if it's possible? Seems like almost everything drains it.

Kirby

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Any idea how to raise sanity, if it's possible? Seems like almost everything drains it.
Unlock the injector looking upgrade, that allows you to build a room with happy gas or such? That raises sanity

geugeug

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Are the dark elves also in the games? There is an last option in the gallery after the normal elves but nothing happen when I click it. It suggests they are in the game but I havent unlocked them yet. Does anyone know howto?

Kirby

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Are the dark elves also in the games? There is an last option in the gallery after the normal elves but nothing happen when I click it. It suggests they are in the game but I havent unlocked them yet. Does anyone know howto?
Either I failed to unlock it somehow or there will be updates coming for this game, I mean it was delayed for a while so perhaps it is still missing some things. Same thing was with the dancer bar for me atleast judging by the icon on the gallery, it exists but can't be clicked.
On a side note there was one bugged pose for the luxury bed with the normal looking female where she had 2 pairs of eyes on her face. So I guess some bugs around with unlocks could be possible?

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Some of the scenes changed I think.

Chair Room:

Submissive > Lewd (under 50) = Hand Job
Submissive > Lewd (over 50) = Thigh Job
Submissive (under 50) < Lewd (over 50) = Footjob

Bed Room:

Submissive > Lewd (under 50) = Doggy Style
Submissive > Lewd (over 50) = Missionary with leg lock
Submissive (under 50) < Lewd (over 50) = Cowgirl

So the lewd positions are hard to manage, go over 50 submissive and you lose them even if lewd is higher than submissiveness.

Hmm at the end of day 10 I just got like 25k-30k out of nowhere. Would be cool to know what all the upgrades do. There are some that have no obvious effect (Adding buildings)

Last edited:

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Anyone know how exactly the loan system works? There's some small number in the corner of the loan window that grows if you don't pay all of the loans.

EDIT:Oh shit, I was wondering what the blue thing around the bath tub room was. It allows the slaves in the rooms in its range to automatically go take a bath.

Last edited:

geugeug

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Either I failed to unlock it somehow or there will be updates coming for this game, I mean it was delayed for a while so perhaps it is still missing some things. Same thing was with the dancer bar for me atleast judging by the icon on the gallery, it exists but can't be clicked.
On a side note there was one bugged pose for the luxury bed with the normal looking female where she had 2 pairs of eyes on her face. So I guess some bugs around with unlocks could be possible?
Its not just you. I used my own clear file and got the same. Might be that indeed they arent in the game yet. Ah well he added quite alot of stuff to his first game after release so he might do the same for this one.