Changing clothes costume game AZUSA

Innocent Idol: I'll Sell You My Girl

JAP DLsite

究極の2D着せ替えゲーム ~ウキウキ浮気な梓ちゃん~

「清純派アイドル」河合み~あを犯せ!~俺の女、売ってやるよ。~

_______
My Info
_______

The AZUSA game is a Kisekae game that progresses in quizzes to help raise her affection. It has a NTR/Netori theme as it focuses on the protagonist seducing his younger brother's girlfriend which eventually leads to her corruption and ending in a gangbang. Be warned as it contains the following fetishes: Water Sports, BDSM and pregnancy (ending scene), if those aren't your things, then you might want to steer clear. The water sports only happens in a few scenes as well as an option when you unlock it, the piss looks pretty nasty though(It's like a large amount of thick orange juice only a bit more yellow, if you've seen the shock image Tubgirl, it's kind of like that)

To unlock newer stuff, you have to keep messing around with the wardrobe (easier to keep clicking on the same option to choose what she wears) or talking to her until a message appears that has multiple choices, your objective is to choose the right thing to say in order to fill 1 (I think blue is the required one) or more of the 3 meters to the bottom right of the screen though it's going to be harder for those of us who can't read Japanese, then you'll get a level up screen and the game will move on.

As far as I know, there are only 5 levels and once you beat the game, story mode becomes permanently unplayable and only cuts to the end cg and credits when you try to access it because you have already unlocked everything that can be accessed in the kisekae and CG modes.

Size:
Compressed: 268 MB
Decompressed: 276 MB

Download:

Last edited:
OP
AceofWind

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [Doujin Circle Gyu!] Changing clothes costume game AZUSA

If you get a message that says file temporarily unavailable, try refreshing your browser multiple times, megaupload seems to be having problems.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Does this need Japanese unicode?

OP
AceofWind

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Does this need Japanese unicode?
I'm not absolutely sure, I've had my computer set on japanese unicode this whole time since i downloaded another japanese hentai game a while ago so I did not test it yet.

Reputation score

I managed to get this to work without any unicode (well, not Japanese at least). Although the game seems buggy at times =X, like a random floating face when you click something in the left menu, but is easily fixed by selecting talk (I think that's what the top one does) and sometimes it will reset. Not a bad game in my opinion, just wish I could have known what I was doing xD

Last edited:
OP
AceofWind

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [Doujin Circle Gyu!] Azusa & Innocent Idol

Thread has been updated for a reupload of Azusa since the megaupload link and all the screenshots died and to add innocent idol to it.

BTW, does anyone happen to have Warp Costume - Natsuki?

Jinoshi

Reputation score

first MF link doesnt appear to be working

spike4379

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

yeah you need to upgrade your account bro file 1 is f*cked

OP
AceofWind

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

O.K, then I'm just going to reupload both parts to freakshare or something.

longcat

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Say you wouldn't happen to have the first two RPG's by this circle? I could never find them, its 姫武道家ニーナ ~敗者の末路は敵国の慰め者~ and the sequel, thank you.

OP
AceofWind

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Say you wouldn't happen to have the first two RPG's by this circle? I could never find them, its 姫武道家ニーナ ~敗者の末路は敵国の慰め者~ and the sequel, thank you.
Not anymore unfortunately.