What's new

RPG [Amatsuchiya] サキクエ / Saki Quest (RJ088540)

Status
Not open for further replies.

soulles

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
potential new RPG game...

this studio made a few before this one... (2 if correct)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The wait is over!

Thank doob420 for the link!!!!!

There are very few RPG Maker games that I believe are worthy of their own thread but Saki Quest is definitely one of them! I feel I'd be doing you all a disservice if I did not try to let as many of you know about this game as possible as it is (in my opinion based on the demo) the best RPG Maker game currently out there.

The demo is available from DLsite (Click the yellow box under where the preview images would be)

There's only two bosses to right right now (Pack of dogs and the boss in the cave area) but it features clothing damage and if you can get her lewd enough it changes the rape scenes.

Again I highly recommend at least trying the demo. You don't want to miss out on this one. (Ill try to post some screen shots when I get back from work)

Also while you're waiting for Saki Quest, try out the previous two games by this developer.
Annie Quest:
Twins Game:
Be sure to rep Monkeyman767 for the links to these hard to find games!

Last edited by a moderator:

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

potential new RPG game...

this studio made a few before this one... (2 if correct)
Now that you guys mentioned this producer does someone have the twin sisters version 1.13? I only have 1.11 and would love to get my hands on the latest one.

I'm really hoping another site takes over for hongfire's GOR thread *cough*. It has been neutered so badly that it is mostly useless now.
Since Hongfire fallen apart this tread become much more active. That should clue you some. It isn't at the point where the gor tread was but it getting there slowly. Now we only need to somehow get sizustar here and we will be all set. Since he was the main distributor in the gor tread.

Nemsis1313

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i am still waiting for .
his games do have pregnancy too in them. @ Zero9437

sn123412

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

anyone know when comes out? i know it sais something about fubuary but i cant really read japanese =p

Nirakei

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

anyone know when comes out? i know it sais something about fubuary but i cant really read japanese =p
The projected release date is "In late February 2012." Seeing as how it's March 1st in Japan now, its new projected release date can range anywhere from the first week of March to the end of April.

sn123412

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

trial just came out, was hopeing for it to come out in march, oh well guess we have to wait until sometime in april.

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

demo was recently posted

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

demo was recently posted

To repost:
As with a lot of the recent RPG games, the plot is influenced by Madoka. (the "white cat" thing is named Kilpii (QP?)...)

Although the direction of the game is fairly similar to the last 2, destructible cloth in combat, eventually (after I intentionally lose to random critters to see what'll happen) raped by some middle age man and he effectively make you his slave, and teaching you new skills in return.
Most likely pregnant belly at some point later, but I stopped after figuring out the old man is your skill teacher.

Saan0

Demon Girl
Reputation score

does anyone of you guys know when is this game coming out?
( )

Nirakei

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

does anyone of you guys know when is this game coming out?
( )
Appears to be boasting an April release, no specific date given besides that.

helhansen84

Lurker
Reputation score

so much trash is released lately. tried a lot of games... all of them sucked. why do these people expect us to pay anything for this crap?
at least in april something good will come out.

if it does come out.

nearly every game suggested in those last pages here is bad. not even worth mentioning.
bad games shouldn't be bought. it gives those developers a reason to produce more non modified rpg-maker games with 2hours grinding time and 10 boring cgs as content.

its the same thing with normal games. if quality would rise, i would buy more games. some games aren't even good enough to pirate them.

Last edited:

Suibuki

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

so much trash is released lately. tried a lot of games... all of them sucked. why do these people expect us to pay anything for this crap?
at least in april something good will come out.

if it does come out.

nearly every game suggested in those last pages here is bad. not even worth mentioning.
bad games shouldn't be bought. it gives those developers a reason to produce more non modified rpg-maker games with 2hours grinding time and 10 boring cgs as content.

its the same thing with normal games. if quality would rise, i would buy more games. some games aren't even good enough to pirate them.
Two words: Fap Material

You do know that this game is 2 years old right? most of the links is dead or pulled off
Also, Haha! found a torrent for one.

Last edited:

sn123412

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Yea, been waiting for
for awhile now and it should be out in april seeing that they pushed it back from march.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

I can't believe Saki Quest still isn't out yet. (3rd game from Annie Quest's developer)

I finally tried the demo and damn it's good. Better than the first two I believe, which is really saying something.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

I can't believe Saki Quest still isn't out yet. (3rd game from Annie Quest's developer)

I finally tried the demo and damn it's good. Better than the first two I believe, which is really saying something.
It's expected to be out at the end of the month .-. sadly?

I tried the v2.0 demo of Naedoko Dungeon ( ) and here's what I found:
In term of story, you get to 1 more boss and 1 more plot point before the end of Demo compare to V1 (which ends at Succubus fight), and 2 more H-scene after the Succubus fight are possible

There's a few new monsters possible, courtesy of the item the Succubus sell (after using it, the next monster you make will be female) and all of the new monsters have some difference to their normal version, although being female monster make you suffer a rather huge disadvantage when facing tentacle monster (even the female tentacle girl)

There's also up to 5 (though I only found how to get 3) 'treasure' that Rosary plan on selling for money once she get out of the dungeon.
001 - Talk to the girl who attacked you with 3 slimes and she'll give you one as a sort of apology
002 - I think it's the knight's treasure room, but I can't find the key to it
003 - Probably a magically sealed door on the way to the succubus, again I don't know how to enter the room yet
004 - In the succubus room.
005 - In the room with the sexy swimsuit scene

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah I have to agree, while I LOVE the twins one ( the passive abilities thing is a very nice touch, so is the training thing and being able to skip the combat) I really really like this one.

His blog hasn't updated BUT he does comment very often on the comments of his latest post about the release date so keep an eye there for replies and stuff

sn123412

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

unfortunately hasent been updated sense febuary 24th.

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

unfortunately hasent been updated sense febuary 24th.
While he hasn't put a main update up, he has commented on the latest post quite often ( as recent as the 19th of this month) Something about still being on track so that's good :D

Sokubus

Demon Girl
Reputation score

hey,

looks like its finished RJ088540 just a little last bugfixing i think will be up on dlsite the following week :)

/edit q
184. アマツチヤ 2012年04月29日 09:22
しばらく音沙汰なくて申し訳ありません。
現在ほぼ完成し、あとはテストプレイ&修正という段階です。
重ねて申し訳ないのですが、もう少しだけお待ちください。

hf

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.