H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Sex Mugen

Yeah, I am very upset.

Guyver2216

Lurker
Reputation score

before i decide i would like to see a video of them but cant find one on youtube. or anywhere else sadly so i have no opinon on new kuro yet.

Rin Umiko

Reputation score

after some small testing, here's the result:
- firstly, the absorber has been indeed removed, no need to say that I'm disappointed
- secondly, most move updates are about helpers. We have a normal dog, a zombie dog (each with 2 or 3 animation variants, but still dog humming with different tempo and duration), a minotaur (2 variants), an alien, a huge Ox (and I mean HUGE), and finally the guro finisher.

My 2-cent: Unless you like dog (in more way than one), the only new thing that interests me is the guro finisher, but that's pale in comparison to the good ol' absorber. First, Guro shoots out a tentacle trap, which if the enemy steps on, she will be caught. Then a tentacle will lay egg inside her and... that's it.

Briggs

Lurker
Reputation score

Hey guys I was wondering are there any other boards that's dedicated to Sex MUGEN?

Maybe 4chan perhaps?:(

Tyear

Lurker
Reputation score

That's a good bet to find new characters on, doesn't work sometimes but keep refreshing and it should kick in.

R

Ryka

I have found that kuromaru's den's blog is fraught with virus scripts. Is this a problem on just my machine?

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Happens with me too, so it's not just your comp

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

My 2-cent: Unless you like dog (in more way than one), the only new thing that interests me is the guro finisher, but that's pale in comparison to the good ol' absorber. First, Guro shoots out a tentacle trap, which if the enemy steps on, she will be caught. Then a tentacle will lay egg inside her and... that's it.
Can't pull this attack off to save my live. From the cmd.def file, the input seems to be D, D, D, z. But nothing happens when I input that. I even disabled the D, D, z minotaur command, still nothing.

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Can't pull this attack off to save my live. From the cmd.def file, the input seems to be D, D, D, z. But nothing happens when I input that. I even disabled the D, D, z minotaur command, still nothing.
You need 3 special bars and Kuromaru's health needs to be at 25% or less to use the move

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

Oh. I was reading that line as the enemy's health had to be low. That makes much more sense. Thanks!

fuzzy

Lurker
Reputation score

Just throwing this random request out there: I wouldn't mind seeing people throwing up videos on youtube or wherever of some of the newer characters. I've had a lot of difficulty maintaining one working computer so I'm not bothering with installing MUGEN and character sets and so on every week but would still like to see what's coming out.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

We don't develop the stuff, and often times, youtube will take down any videos that it deems are of a graphic nature as soon as one person alerts them to it.

mainanseru

Reputation score

hey guys can help me for kuromaru-G........ i wanted like dog move(to healt bar empty will show animation that the dog will continue fuck the girl until rounds end).... can that do with slime grab move(back forward y)? of course with animation that dick fully insert pussy and then deposit sperm to womb until fully loaded:p............or maybe after Ko that i can lengthen time for can still control kuromaru-G and do some rape moves with female char until the rounds end......... i had edit in directory data(fight def) can lengthen time after KO also can do rape move but can't grab the female char(still lay on the floor) :(

i have minotaur char but after win the minotaur show animation he want to fuck the girl but the screen can't wait after animation end(rounds end) the screen black and then back to char select:mad:...........did I miss something?:confused:

ArcadeTH

Reputation score

Let me try this again does anyone on this forum have these 2 characters? :cool:

Attachments

mugenhti

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Let me try this again does anyone on this forum have these 2 characters? :cool:
not yet,i think those are screenshots off sun-aegis........
hey guys can help me for kuromaru-G........ i wanted like dog move(to healt bar empty will show animation that the dog will continue fuck the girl until rounds end).... can that do with slime grab move(back forward y)? of course with animation that dick fully insert pussy and then deposit sperm to womb until fully loaded:p............or maybe after Ko that i can lengthen time for can still control kuromaru-G and do some rape moves with female char until the rounds end......... i had edit in directory data(fight def) can lengthen time after KO also can do rape move but can't grab the female char(still lay on the floor) :(

i have minotaur char but after win the minotaur show animation he want to fuck the girl but the screen can't wait after animation end(rounds end) the screen black and then back to char select:mad:...........did I miss something?:confused:
to get dog keep going on the defeated victim a code like this could do the trick
[State 6062,]
type = TargetState
triggerall = AnimTime = 0
trigger1 = enemyNear, alive = 0 ;defeated
trigger2= parent, stateno=195 ;still alive,end of rape && kuro performing the taunt
value = 6064

[State 6062,]
type = ChangeState
triggerall = AnimTime = 0
trigger1 = enemyNear, alive = 0
trigger2= parent, stateno=195
value = 6062
so you can get something like this ,as for grabbing the lying victim,i think you must add colission boxes to animation 5150 on that chars.....

Last edited:

Limon

Reputation score

hello D:
i finished the game with the plant raeper , i dont get the idea at all D: .
I totally lost my afternoon . what it the purpose of the game , can somebody tell me that

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

hello D:
I totally lost my afternoon . what it the purpose of the game , can somebody tell me that
To get your rocks off.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

hello D:
You signed up for an account on a hentai forum, went specifically into the hentai section of said hentai forum, then proceeded to click on the topic titled "SEX Mugen" in said hentai section of said hentai forum, and then you asked what the point is?

The point of all this was to make sure you cook your balsamic vegetables at the right temperature and proper amount of oil. WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO DO?!

Status
Not open for further replies.