What's new

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Hate Thread

I hate it when people read my nametag and use my name incessantly at work. It's just creepy. I don't know you, lady. Yeah, I'll be polite to you because you're spending $800. But can you PLEASE stop calling me by name as if we're good friends?

Momiji

Lurker
Reputation score

Main reason why I quit L4D. It doesn't even matter how skilled you are alone, if your team consists of even one or two dumbasses, you're gonna get raped.
Which is why I would rather just play every match with friends and bots. At least bots are consistent.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

It's a good thing your friends didn't quit yet then, and move onto something else. I used to be in a whole clan of people that signed up for all-friends games, until they went back to TF2/moved onto one of the newer games.

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

Youtube, part 2.

I hate Youtube because of its commonly insufficient bandwith, and how it slows down the "streaming" part of its content.

I hate Youtube because of how its developers try to improve the channel interface, when the playlist feature needs more work, and how this seems to be a recurring pattern.

I hate Youtube because of its almost weekly scheduled maintenance, which always manages to fall on jsut the right day to piss me off because I felt like using it. Hence, I don't use it much anymore.

End part 2. See "The Love Thread (or just warms and fuzzies)" for part 1.

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

@Oni: well, at least you were playing with a friend. I've gotten vote-kicked in Halo 2/Halo 3 matches online for doing even just half the stuff you say you did to your friend - and every time they lied and said I was hacking.
It wasn't so bad at first, I figured it was just the little kiddies that did it... but when it started to happen on servers I KNEW were run by people about my age, maybe older, it kind of killed it for me >.<

@Obe: lol.
I know what you mean about the Tank, at the very least. It seems that unless it's me or the one other person that's doing as well as I am, the Tank might as well be controlled by A.I. that's programmed to jump off a cliff - and if there's none in sight, it seeks one out, and falls off the map's edge :s

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I hate breaking guitar strings. And its not even funny cuz it wasn't the g string, though I was fingering a minor

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Haha, thanks. It's not too bad since I have a break starting tomorrow, so I can go back home and get a new string.

Wonderboy

Lurker
Reputation score

Yay, Toxic plays guitar too!
*Feels good and thinks of ways to exploit this.*

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I hate that my CPU is apparently too weak to run Dragon Age (yet it still somehow runs it anyway).

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

I once had a friend who broke the E string on his double bass (the upright kind, not the idiot electro-guitar knockoff). In case you don't know, the E string is the thickest string, about the width of a small child's finger. To this day I'm still not 100% sure how he broke it.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

All strings have wear, I'm sure it was just a matter of time. But then again, I don't know much you slide on a real bass.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

You know what I really hate? People who stack teams. I was playing as Spy one time, and I got top of the leaderboard really quickly. Then these two other guys decided, "Hey, I think I'll just be spy too," Our team was already bad enough to begin with, but now to top it all off, we basically had an unbalanced team with three spies, three snipers, and a minority of offense classes that were actually doing something.

Now being the top of the leaderboard, I don't think I should be the one who changes classes. After all, I'm the better spy. Those two should change classes. I mean, just because our team is losing doesn't mean I should spoil my own fun. I mean, we already have one spy who actually does something useful. Why should we have two more spies who do absolutely nothing? Plus, it's not like they'll listen if I tell them to go switch classes. It's a public server after all.

Of course I told them that we needed to change classes, but I wasn't complaining at all or anything. I just said it once and they ignored me. So I ragequitted and came here.