What's new

ACT [幻奏黒夢館 / yomitim] 楽園魔城リピュアリア / RePure Aria Paradise (RJ102967)

AleGMaster

Demon Girl
Reputation score

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Magic Castle RePure Aria Paradise

lol what bs, I have to start the game over because I didn't have any money to stay at Inn when I got transformed into guy. And there's no way for the guy to make money.

AleGMaster

Demon Girl
Reputation score

i did attach a cheat table just some post ago

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

lol what bs, I have to start the game over because I didn't have any money to stay at Inn when I got transformed into guy. And there's no way for the guy to make money.
I think you can slay some enemies by cumming on them with the guy. Also the fox girl in the next area should give you a gold coin just by looking at you. I'm not sure if you can get back up from there but it's worth a shot.

I still need help finding where to go after I get the ice girl. Getting to the area where I found the girls real body is impossible since the ice girl cannot climb walls at all. The jump to the area is far too high and the platforms don't go high enough.

Last edited:

Sureok

Lurker
Reputation score

I still need help finding where to go after I get the ice girl. Getting to the area where I found the girls real body is impossible since the ice girl cannot climb walls at all. The jump to the area is far too high and the platforms don't go high enough.
I'm on the same boat. Doesn't help that the narrow off-path upwards is blocked by some random-ass brown boxes that I'm sure weren't there before.

Wyrin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I think you can slay some enemies by cumming on them with the guy. Also the fox girl in the next area should give you a gold coin just by looking at you. I'm not sure if you can get back up from there but it's worth a shot.

Get the Harpy familiar, it'll make it much easier to do since you do need to go back up to where you found the girl.

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Get the Harpy familiar, it'll make it much easier to do since you do need to go back up to where you found the girl.
Holy shit! That familiar is a godsend. It makes the ice girl actually playable. Thank you so much for this!

Okay so I went back to where the girls real body was but nothing happened. I still haven't found the fire girl and can't find her anywhere no matter where I go.

Last edited:

Sureok

Lurker
Reputation score

Well, unless there's some familiar that lets me climb spikes now I don't think I'll be getting very far.

AleGMaster

Demon Girl
Reputation score

i alredy get all girls back...
in the same are where you found the real girl
there 2 exit on left of the map
you need the pink key to open one exit to active a switch

without the feather the harpy drop is very hard

but if you don't have a feather
go back where you get the ice girl
and get the upper exit of left
there some red harpy there

darklink1011

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Right before you fight the Clam boss turned mermaid, you'll come to a room with shell girls and venuses on both sides of a corridor that goes straight up. You can use the water filter to fill up the place but it's easier to just wall jump it. On the left side of this corridor will be a hidden entrance, follow that all the way to it's end and you'll find the golden hammer.

Be warn though, the place is overran with the 2 enemies and you can easily get knocked out of girl form and raped to near death if you haven't been finding the health upgrades through out the game.

P.S. There's no way I can try and do primarily male he moves too damn slow, hell I can't even stand the 1st girls running speed and usually switch to the 2nd girl since she's fast and doesn't bounce all over the place like 3rd girl. If the game itself was slow-paced it'll be fine. But he's way too slow for the speed of this game.
problem I find a hidden passage to the left but it is blocked by a iron door how do I get past it?

Edit: never mind found out myself in the room you fight the clam lady there is a hidden entrance on the left side where the wall rounds out in the center into the corridor with all the shell girls the switch is there. THEN you go left in the corridor to get the hammer.

Last edited:

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Okay I just got passed the boss with the girl sitting on the chair and beat her twice and now I'm stuck in the area right after it. Everywhere I go I get blocked by hidden blocks and I can't seem to get to the 3rd red orb that's hidden in a wall since the only 2 access points I can get to get blocked by invisible blocks.

Edit: After looking at the map it seems there's an area I should be able to get to by sliding through the wall, but I can't slide through it no matter how many times I try. All 3 doors are still locked even though I got 2 of the red orbs.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

problem I find a hidden passage to the left but it is blocked by a iron door how do I get past it?

Edit: never mind found out myself in the room you fight the clam lady there is a hidden entrance on the left side where the wall rounds out in the center into the corridor with all the shell girls the switch is there. THEN you go left in the corridor to get the hammer.
Kill the fore mentioned boss it'll unlock all the iron doors in that area.

@AleGmaster, Thanks but I prefer to fairly play these type of games no matter how frustrating.

@Foamy111, I know which ones you're talking about, but I don't recall any of them dropping money just no longer attack me. Especially that early in game. And the fox is a good idea....except, I can't make it to library and I overwritten the feather that I saved there.

Thanks for the info though, from the things I remember it's a lot faster progressing now so it's not much of a lost....just have to re-deal with those mobs who are so stingy about giving me their presents. Still can't get the spiders to drop theirs.

hqbreaker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

alright I'm stuck. I just beat the ice girl and have no clue what to do. Also anyone know who to get the h scene for the fox girl in the library?

AleGMaster

Demon Girl
Reputation score

i have 5 questions

how to get the new game plus and my room

how to make girls naked

how to get h-scene with bunny girl

how to get h-scene with the library girl?

what the red crystal on the after last boss do

Acendia

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Okay I just got passed the boss with the girl sitting on the chair and beat her twice and now I'm stuck in the area right after it. Everywhere I go I get blocked by hidden blocks and I can't seem to get to the 3rd red orb that's hidden in a wall since the only 2 access points I can get to get blocked by invisible blocks.

Edit: After looking at the map it seems there's an area I should be able to get to by sliding through the wall, but I can't slide through it no matter how many times I try. All 3 doors are still locked even though I got 2 of the red orbs.
Yeah, they are the type of walls that should slide up and down, the problem is how to make them move... Well, if you can figure it out, post here. I'll do the same.

kenkashi501

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

i have 5 questions

how to get the new game plus and my room

how to make girls naked

how to get h-scene with bunny girl

how to get h-scene with the library girl?

what the red crystal on the after last boss do
The floating library girls only rape the second girl.

If you are talking about the bunny girl in the beginning, talk to her twice then get in front of her in the water and duck. After she is done moving around just stand on top of her and it will happen.

i think that my room is the room right after the last boss, and that the red crystal is what you use to activate the new game plus. (correct me if i'm wrong)

I don't know how to make the girls naked, maybe it's automatic when you go into new game plus?

kenkashi501

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

alright I'm stuck. I just beat the ice girl and have no clue what to do. Also anyone know who to get the h scene for the fox girl in the library?
"If it's the floaty fox chick that's in the library, you have to go up to her while in girl form and start firing at her. She should dodge and after you shot enough she should fire a purple orb. The orb will drain you of your magic meter, so repeat until you're out of magic meter during the first few seconds of being stasised. At this point while you're out quickly tap the forward and back arrow keys to escape, and when you escape you should turn back to a male and the sex animation should activate."

This is the best that I could explain it.

Where and how exactly do you activate the shop girl scene. I saw one shop that had the item behind her for 199 but I can't pick it up.

AleGMaster

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The floating library girls only rape the second girl.

If you are talking about the bunny girl in the beginning, talk to her twice then get in front of her in the water and duck. After she is done moving around just stand on top of her and it will happen.

i think that my room is the room right after the last boss, and that the red crystal is what you use to activate the new game plus. (correct me if i'm wrong)

I don't know how to make the girls naked, maybe it's automatic when you go into new game plus?
no the fox girl in library
the one that appears when you "kill" the floating girls
and have purple swordlike magic attak

shadowman

Lurker
Reputation score

Anyone want to tell of the 'opitional bosses'? I've heard of them but only found the scythe girl. Am I missing any others?

Wyrin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah, they are the type of walls that should slide up and down, the problem is how to make them move... Well, if you can figure it out, post here. I'll do the same.
I'm stuck there as well. Also, if you didn't know, If you use the girl with the purple dress (I think it's a form of the first girl) there is an extra animation for the flying squid enemies.