Re: Way (English Version)

If that is the version I have, then "English" is not quite the right term :p

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

A card game? That made me curious. Is it good?

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

it sounded interesting but it was bad gameplay and had worse english than phoenix drive. more or less incomprehensible.

GTRanma

Lurker
Reputation score

Hrmm, I'll give it a look see, worst that can happen is it uses up a little of my bandwidth and time ^^

Pakars

Lurker
Reputation score

Terrible english(Really REALLY terrible. Not incomprehensible, but really bad), so-so gameplay, great pics tho. I've had it for several months, and I've unlocked everything. Getting used to the card system takes a while, and it's sooo luck-based it gets annoying at times.

If you manage to decipher the story, it's actually really good(It's a couple of separate but linked stories in the same world).

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

I could never quite get my head around how the card game worked, which upset me, since it seemed quite cool.

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score

I could never quite get my head around how the card game worked, which upset me, since it seemed quite cool.
You have to make special combinations of cards by taking those cards from the field(By matching them with another), thats basicly it. There was a button you could press that would show which cards fit in which combinations too.

It's a nice little game, I had this one already and it's also kinda nice to play just for the cardgame if you're bored.

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

I kinda got that, but never got my head around what strategy to use - I assume there was some strat involved because I nearly always lost.

Pakars

Lurker
Reputation score

I kinda got that, but never got my head around what strategy to use - I assume there was some strat involved because I nearly always lost.
Your strat depends on what cards you get dealt at the start, unfortunately.

If you get two or 3 of a symbol, spend them last.

Spend unique(pictured) cards on unique ones, not the ghost cards, if possible.

If you've been dealt a large hand of ghost cards, you can rack up a lot of points by spending them on ghost cards.

If the computer takes a card from a set, completely give up on collecting any cards from the set(Say, RED or BLUE) and get ghosts or other cards instead(One notable exception is the ANIMALS set, since you can use those for the SEEDS set).

One of the most valuable cards is the 1 dash loli girl in white. She can complete 2(3?) sets, and if you get her, you can usually expect to get a lot of points if you play well.

The more you play with a girl, the bigger and better hands you get dealt.

A lot of the game is making up for the hands you're dealt and playing smart, and the rest is raw luck(As in, sometimes you'll be dealt a hand that couldn't win ANYTHING if it threw the game at you).

Yeaah... I've played the game a lot and maxed out all the girls on it. If there's any questions, just ask. >.>

Genome

Lurker
Reputation score

This dl site is ridiculous. It seems to get stuck on "wait for 0 seconds."

Sairu

Lurker
Reputation score

I believe the site has a 100mb 24hr limit for non-registered users, registered users get 300mb every 24hrs, other than that there the premium option. I wouldn't ever recommend or use this site.

OP
gboyary

gboyary

Lurker
Reputation score

Go to my site I have put up ways to get around the 100 meg limit and a proggie that avoids their buggy web page. There are also a few 100 games there you might like.

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Or you "could" just upload it onto megaupload instead...

I think I'll do that once I have some time.

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Please do!

handofdoz

Lurker
Reputation score

click refresh on the site to get the dl to work

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

Did anybody ever upload this to MU or something usable? I kind of wanted to play it but that site just hates me... even after I've just booted my computer after 15 or so hours of non-use, it tells me I'm already downloading a file... tried running through a proxy server and it just doesn't do anything when I click the download button...=\ I have the first part, just not the second.

Sairu

Lurker
Reputation score

Done uploading you can now download the files from Megaupload.

Last edited:

Bowser

Lurker
Reputation score

Someone on another forum tossed up files that clear up some explainations and change the japanese numerals to modern western style ones to make things easier to handle. I don't remember where exactly, but I can dig if anyone wants.