What's new

[DMM] Taimanin Asagi

gmen

Lurker
Reputation score

Apparently there appears to be a card game of the series coming out. There seems to be a pre-registration bonus SR card.

EDIT: Nutaku might be taking up this game for an English version FYI.

Starter guide:

Credit to Taima Nin
Quick Guide Edit: Arena works now by using your offensive deck vs their defensive deck. 5 Wins enable you to use promotion battles to move up in rank; these battles pit your offensive decks vs their defensive deck and the reverse too. Type advantage is 10% on offense and defense.

Hongfire thread:

Raid Boss Simulator from thread on Hongfire

General tumblr for the franchise and covers the game as well, including CG scene translations, skill names, and character card names.

Site covering event rankings, useful to get general trends.

Quick FAQ
Q: So are their multiplier applied after or before skills take effect?
A: From observation, it seems like it is applies to their base attack. Feel free to add any new info to this.

Q: Does their multiplier effect works if I'm using my friends' Sp. Atk cards as assists?
A: Unfortunately, no. You will only get their Skills and their base attack.

Q: Will the multiplier stays after the event is over?
A: Once again, unfortunately no. Their DMG multiplier is only applicable for the event they are introduced in.

Q: Are there any ways to get the event exclusives cards other than ranking rewards?
A: Yes, they are dropped from the event HR and SR Raid Bosses but it is quite rare.

Last edited:

horisbeccham

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [DMM] Taimanin Asagi

Looks fun, the series has some weird fetishes but I always liked the character designs.

OP
G

gmen

Lurker
Reputation score

Game's out. Direct link.

EDIT: At the moment it seems to be only allowing people that passed the tutorial while they fix stability according to a quick google trans.

Last edited:

NightSky

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So they are using Kancolle method to regis the game?
from what I translated they said they will accept new players after(?) maintance 14:00-15:00.

graysock

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

yep seems like it, so 9-10h from now.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Never done DMM b4, does it cost money to play their games?

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There seems to be a pre-registration bonus SR card.
The card in question is Yukikaze, from Taimanin Yukikaze.

Meanwhile, a question of my own.

How does one go about unlocking h-scenes for the girls?

I have one at the proper level(?) required to unlock the scene but after fumbling about, I'm not sure what button I'm supposed to click or if I'm missing another prerequisite.

Last edited:

companion

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The card in question is Yukikaze, from Taimanin Yukikaze.

Meanwhile, a question of my own.

How does one go about unlocking h-scenes for the girls?

I have one at the proper level(?) required to unlock the scene but after fumbling about, I'm not sure what button I'm supposed to click or if I'm missing another prerequisite.
That says you need 14 more levels, not level 14, to unlock that h-scene.
In other words, max level.

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That says you need 14 more levels, not level 14, to unlock that h-scene.
In other words, max level.
Hmm, that seems to be the case for most of the girls that don't have more than one h-scene.

Thanks for the help.

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Are the CG's from the official games?

OP
G

gmen

Lurker
Reputation score

Never done DMM b4, does it cost money to play their games?
I'm playing for free. Treat it like one of those phone games with in-app purchases.

Are the CG's from the official games?
I don't recognize any of the CG from the official games in this game. But I haven't even come close to unlocking all the CGs, just the first scene you get from a card from the first three and one from the pre-registered SR. Take that as you will.

Oh yeah, for those who can get in, is there any sound besides the CG scenes and the voice button on the lower right in the main menu?

freeman883

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Some good soul, could make a translation of the menus of the game

qs1988

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

anyone interested in adding me as a friend in the game? i believe making the first friend will get you a premium gatcha ticket. it'll be easier to have a bunch of ppl attacking a raid boss as well.

not sure how the search friend works, but can try entering my online ID, 15830290.

MercSpy

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

anyone interested in adding me as a friend in the game? i believe making the first friend will get you a premium gatcha ticket. it'll be easier to have a bunch of ppl attacking a raid boss as well.

not sure how the search friend works, but can try entering my online ID, 15830290.
Sure, I'll add you. My online ID is 15324746.

Edit: As soon as I find out how to add friends.

Last edited:

qs1988

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Sure, I'll add you. My online ID is 15324746.

Edit: As soon as I find out how to add friends.
hmm...nothing comes out from the search though. I tried typing my own ID and it works. Maybe you can try searching my ID with the guide below?

Anyway, to add friend:
1) Click on フレンド either on the main menu (right button in the one from the one with 4 options) or from the submenu (top right tab, then select the logo that looks like a handshake)

2) In the friend menu, you'll notice several tabs at the bottom. Choose the 4th option, フレンドを探す. Then enter the person's ID no. Click on the red button and then confirm to send a friend invitation. Not sure how the recipient will be notified though.

MercSpy

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Same here, I try searching for your ID and it came out blank.

On that note, which card did any of you started out with? And have you guys spent your Premium Summon Tickets?

qs1988

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

something must be wrong with their system. lol. I started out with Asuka and used a few tickets but got nothing more than Rs.

MercSpy

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Just spent my 2 Premium Tickets, 2 R's. Figures.

Anyway, the raid bosses fight seems rather arbitrary. Not sure what determines how much damage you deal to them outside of BP spent. Most of the time, I ended up losing.

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Same here, I try searching for your ID and it came out blank.
Your ID came up fine for me, it didn't find qs' though.

I also started with Asuka, didn't have much luck from the gachas, I got a rare out of the premium one at least.

There seems to be rewards for placing at certain ranks in pvp, but since it also uses BP just like participating in raids/fighting bosses, not sure if it'll be worth it.

Raid boss rewards seem to vary, I got +BP potions as MVP on one occasion, but then it rewarded only Silver Medals for the standard gacha on another.

MercSpy

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Well then, in that case, I'm clueless why it is the way it is. Anyway, added you.

Is there any better way to earn more Gold? Seems like one can earn it via questing or defeating bosses but surely there must be a better way?

Levelling up the cards seems to be a major pain in the ass. I'd wager most play it for the art.