What's new

RPG RPG Maker [CircleKAME] Parallel Fantasy IF (RJ125993)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Graciel

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Title:
パラレルファンタジーIF

Developed by:さーくる亀(CircleKAME)

Dlsite Link:

Ver1.5 Download Link(with 5% recov):

Release Date:
31 December 2013

The third work of the Parallel Fantasy series by the CircleKAME who also made the Arms Devicer!I'm really happy about this news and lets wait and see.:p

Last edited by a moderator:

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [CircleKAME]Parallel Fantasy IF

Link to blog and demo for those who hate depositfiles.

OP
G

Graciel

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Link to blog and demo for those who hate depositfiles.
So depositfiles too hard to download?I feel it much quicker than the axfc link though and u can be a uploader to get the premium key with ur files only 50 download.:)

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

Oh wow, nice to see him working on another project.

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So depositfiles too hard to download?I feel it much quicker than the axfc link though and u can be a uploader to get the premium key with ur files only 50 download.:)
Depositfiles is unreliable imo. Sometimes you'll get a good speed and other times you'll be limited to 50kb/s. Also the limited download for free users would be wasted on a demo.

While Axfc has the server overload issues, the lowest I've ever gotten from it while downloading was 200kb/s.

OP
G

Graciel

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Depositfiles is unreliable imo. Sometimes you'll get a good speed and other times you'll be limited to 50kb/s. Also the limited download for free users would be wasted on a demo.

While Axfc has the server overload issues, the lowest I've ever gotten from it while downloading was 200kb/s.
Maybe its a bit unstable,but u only need to let 5 people to download ur file then u can get a premium key lasts 2 hours.:)

deathwing25

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

my rgss3 playerfrozen and crashes when i start the game!
this problem its only for this one why?

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Can you some how out at night XD?

have 300 and but she sleeps through.

Rrezz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

oh yeah, CircleKame is always gold, I love their work, can;t wait for this to come out.

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I haven't been able to find any scenes at all in the demo. Talked to everyone possible several times, but no scenes from anyone. Beating the dragon gives me a game over for some reason also.

srankstrum

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I haven't been able to find any scenes at all in the demo. Talked to everyone possible several times, but no scenes from anyone. Beating the dragon gives me a game over for some reason also.
Losing to any enemy outside of the main town and the main dungeon results in a short scene. If you go all the way east outside the main town you'll run into a castle that has bandits who will likely 2-shot you; you get a scene for that and an extended battle rape scene if you get caught by them again.

The main dungeon itself has certain enemies that will destroy your armor and attempt to restrain you, though the only enemy that actually does anything besides try to kill you are the skeletons in B3F. You can get those battle scenes with the blue-haired girl too but it's either really finicky or the developer hasn't fully implemented that yet because I've only gotten it to happen when both of the girls are restrained at the same time.

You can also trigger a scene with the fat headmaster at school; he'll be on the 3rd floor and talking to him should grant a short scene which allows you to rest in the bed in your private school room (entrance is in the library on 3F). Then you talk to him for a scene.

huckbeine

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Theres a lot of pictures in the game already, but the events are not yet written.

like this for example

Attachments

antibexistence

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The main dungeon itself has certain enemies that will destroy your armor and attempt to restrain you, though the only enemy that actually does anything besides try to kill you are the skeletons in B3F.
Well actually any monster can do "things" to her as long as they can destroy your armor, i remember got the scene from the wolf from 2nd floor(though it have the same picture with the skeleton one)

Any other scene beside srankstrum said is find heart mark in map(only found 2 so far and it's in the school) and doing a quest that give you a bloomers(not a H scene though, and somehow the bloomers gone after i tried to change to another cloth)

By the way this game is kinda nice(for cheater especially) since monster can destroy your cloth even though it's doesn't deal any damage, and there is a suicide skill

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Here's DLSite link ' . '

settlers

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

does anyone know what I need to get to complete this side quest

(the boy the ! )

Attachments

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

' 3' So, for those looking to get the cloth off earlier, on certain day there's a merchant in the west part of town who sells the Horny drug(and cure of it) as well as the lust modifier items (30 and 150, both + and -, btw, using one will affect both girl so long as they're in the party, amusingly the cure-horny drug still refers to Rio)

Other NPC in that area include an NPC that ask for 5 random monster drop and pay you if you have them.

Another one is a Bank NPC that you can put your gold in (losing into rape results in you losing half your money) that you can store your spare money (assuming you don't just cheat for too much money to care >_>) and each day passed also increase your stored money at a certain percentage.
(The drawback is that you can't withdraw unless the NPC is there, and I believe he only shows up for 2 out of 5 day)

Random things I figured out, though not very useful due to lack of event for them (yet):

As Aty's lust get higher, the window color changes (goes to pink around 300 and red at 500 which seem to be the highest point seeing as she change her expression then and no more)
Laana (blue hair/Kanu) is at 300, at which point her standing posture change to be a bit more of a slut (Aty's 'normal' stance just change to blushing)
(at this point you can also just strip them naked, though the game will refuse to get them restraint because it seems for restraining they have to wear some sort of cloth (even if it's non-existent after all the tearing)

When you leave the town, if you head north into the little mountain, there's a merchant NPC with her own image there, right now she neither mentions her name nor sell anything useful though (so I'm expecting her to be a 3rd party member for some orgy akin to AD's church scene)

Last edited:

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I can't leave the town. I can only go into the dungeon to the right. None of the npcs give me any quests or events and beating the boss in the dungeon brings me to a game over screen. What am I doing wrong? Why can't I trigger any events or leave town?

Edit: Nevermind, apparently if the main girl dies in the boss fight the game glitches and will show the scenes up until the next day, and then give you a game over.

Last edited:

antibexistence

Demon Girl
Reputation score

does anyone know what I need to get to complete this side quest

(the boy the ! )
Find 10 skull item from any monster, 10 clothing repair item and 10 cloth-like item from the yeti-like monster in the 2nd floor dungeon then give'em to the red haired npc in your picture

settlers

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Find 10 skull item from any monster, 10 clothing repair item and 10 cloth-like item from the yeti-like monster in the 2nd floor dungeon then give'em to the red haired npc in your picture
thanks for that also is they anything after or I got left is defeat the dragon

Status
Not open for further replies.