What's new

RPG [ キューピッドアイス] Romance of Fantasy / ロマンス・オブ・ファンタジー RJ071772 RPGMaker

Status
Not open for further replies.

zero154274

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
please somebody, anybody any kind soul willing to help I am desperate. Please I need help in the game in the game RJ071772 or Romance of Fantasy I just need help or a save file of how to get past the intro in the castle please I begging any kind soul. Just past the intro right after breakfast the the princess! Please!! and thank you for your cooperation and sorry for being a noob.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

TwilitFeather

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: please help!!!!

Found a download link searching with its Japanese name. Strange site but really easy.

I managed to find it's Dlsite as well.

Current progress
-Chose name and have been choosing 1st option for any question
-Go to house north to get Ria to join party
-Go to house to the left and she will leave group for a moment. Talk to elders. Rejoins as you try to leave.
-Go to church at bottom right to cause some event after talking to a guy within.
-Return to Elders and door in back will become unlocked. Grave with flowers outside seems to be Hero's parents.
-Go through mine in back and defeat boss. Go back into mine to retrieve items and cannot proceed further
-Talk to Elder to cause day shift.
-Speak with everyone for more items
-Allowed into castle
-Spoke with elder lady within castle to the right (cafeteria?) and asked more questions leading to event and day shift.
-Sent to castle. Speak with soldier in building to the left.
-Speak with princess to cause event. Knighting Ceremony?
-Speak with everyone for items like the blonde maid and then go to soldier's beds.
-H event with blonde maid.
-Return to cafeteria and blonde maid serves you breakfast. Princess joins you and asks questions. Choosing option もういい (That's good enough) will complete the conversation.
-Return to commander? soldier
-Talk to King in throne room
-Get book from library shelf. Under attack event caused as you leave library
-Battle? going on outside. Grab now unguarded wooden chest >3>
-Go inside and talk to blonde maid. She jumps through ceiling? Burnett maid jumps through window. Librarian teleports. Princess joins party as lvl 3! I'm level 2 >_>
-Harpy goes past battle and ambushes you
-Exit castle through stables and a girl appears and teleports away.
-Oni boss guards path to right. Lost and character retreated.
-Found how to get skills. You set them in the menu.
-Killed goblins guarding forest path. Could leave but went back to rematch Oni.
-Lost again, then won on 3rd try. Armor in chest after. Similar event text.
-Return to hometown. Ria rejoins party after event.
-Go to Inn and speak with owner to cause day shift event
-Choose 2nd option with one for H event
-Return to cave and continue to next level [1 hr into gameplay]
-Grab special ore at end of cave. Random Nekomata boss fight on way back.
-Talk to Elder than leave town. Event happens on bridge between town and castle.
-Touch each of the 4 corners of the bridge in the timer to set off explosion and following event with Elder.
-Speak with Elder again
-Head north of town to mt path area

I think this is far enough of a guide. I'll prolly play through this game more later so feel free to ask questions.

Last edited:

X3R3X

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Romance of Fantasy

here's a japanese wiki that i used when i played this game. pretty comprehensive, and isn't too bad when you put it through a translator

dardamex

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Played this around the time when it was first released. I was hoping they'd add more hentai content for the party members because the content for each is somewhat anemic, especially given how otherwise meaty the game is, but it doesn't look like they added anything in that regard.

Still, it's a great game. Love that it's basically Final Fantasy with romance and hentai scenes. I wish more RPG Maker games had similar quality.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Played this around the time when it was first released. I was hoping they'd add more hentai content for the party members because the content for each is somewhat anemic, especially given how otherwise meaty the game is, but it doesn't look like they added anything in that regard.

Still, it's a great game. Love that it's basically Final Fantasy with romance and hentai scenes. I wish more RPG Maker games had similar quality.
Seriously, still one of my favorite H-RPGs. I even put in about 50+ hours to make sure I had everything since I never really got tired of it. I really hope they decide to make a new game or another expansion.

alcaster42

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: please help!!!!

[...]

Current progress
-Chose name and have been choosing 1st option for any question
NOTE: I chose a different option and he had a lute, maybe he was a bard, don't know. First option didn't give me a lute. Unless this is part of the newer version. *shrugs*
-Go to house north to get Ria to join party
-Grab Ria's jewel in her chest that is in her room. If you forgot, you can still get it later. But it'll be worthless by then.
-Go to house to the left and she will leave group for a moment. Talk to elders. Rejoins as you try to leave.
[...]
-Talk to King in throne room
-Get book from library shelf. Under attack event caused as you leave library
-Make sure you go to the princess' room and grab the jewel in her chest; you miss this you ain't getting it ever.
-Battle? going on outside. Grab now unguarded wooden chest >3>
[...]
-Oni boss guards path to right. Lost and character retreated.
NOTE: I beat the Oni, but nothing special seemed to happen and she did not appear in your monster list. I got a special item, but I think it's a random drop.
[...]
2 treasure chest to be sure to get.

Also note, don't bother grinding for sex points. Monsters give you 2-3 points. But at the water town in the sewers in the 2nd half of the town. Those succubus gives 5 points per monsters you shatter the clothing. Faster. So just get up to that point.

TwilitFeather

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I remember grabbing anything that looked like a chest that I saw but not sure what the jewels were for or the 'sex points' you're talking about. I can only make sense of katakana words and a few kanji/hiragana words. HAving to set skills threw me for a bit which is why I lost to the Oni first time around. I won when using the skills XD Any specific use for bubble or is it just a weak spell the hero gets?

The download version I found was the one in his picture. 1.55

Reputation score

The whole character making thing fleshes out your character's background and gives various bonuses depending on what you pick, some are skills, others just bonus starting stats. My character, for example, started off with 2 spells: Magic Shot and Powerful Shout (Buffs melee attacks for a little), a bit over 100 hp, and higher magic attack. And yeah, bubble is probably a weak spell you can start with, though in my case Magic shot did almost x2 Ria's arrow damage at lvl 1.

You don't see too many character creation systems in these kinda games that actually effect gameplay, which is nice.

ON82

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Quick question: How is this game for H content? GoR? H scenes integrated into gameplay? Repeatable?

dardamex

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

From what I remember:
- No GOR, but there are a few occassions of Victory Rape.
- Some guild jobs have you fight and capture unique monsters which you can then repeatedly have sex with.
- There's a brothel you can go to which I think has three or four girls, each with two or three scenes.
- Your party is made up entirely of females from what I remember. Each has five scenes, which are: 1) masturbate on them while they sleep, 2) blowjob, 3) happy sex, 4) rape them, 5) a story one if their affection level is high enough towards you during a certain story part.

I think the only ones that aren't repeatable are the aforementioned story sex scene with the party members and the victory rape of the story bosses.

KeiranD

Cthulhu
Reputation score

There's a brothel you can go to which I think has three or four girls, each with two or three scenes.
Actually, after you go to brothel, you can find each girl in the game, do quest for her and then H her in her house, so there are more scenes.

ON82

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Sounds like it's worth it. Do I have to be careful while playing to make the right choices not to miss out or are they inevitable?

dardamex

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

You have to be careful with the party members. Whether they blow you and willingly have sex with you is based on how much they like you, and you gain those affection points by talking to them and selecting the right answers. You also get to select the majority (or maybe even all, I can't quite remember) of the MC's dialogue during the story, which also occasionally gives or takes away points for party members. Raping them, of course, completely destroys any chance of them liking you.

TwilitFeather

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Sounds like their's plenty to this game. I'll continue just clicking first options. Seems my character is mostly a warrior. I think my character was a lumberjack or something that decided to go knight. I dunno.

Last edited:

X3R3X

Demon Girl
Reputation score

here it is again, now put through google translator. it's still being updated it seems, and it's damned comprehensive. use it. seriously

BlackAdder12

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This game is a major grind fest. Does anyone have a save game file to share with most of the events? I just don't have time to go through it all. Thanks guys.

dardamex

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

You could just use SGEdit to max out the main character's attack power, allowing you to breeze through most fights.

OP
Z

zero154274

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

there rally are good people in the world ; thank you very very much

KeiranD

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Anyone has a savegame closer to the end, with all monsters captured?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.