What's new

[DMM] Taimanin Asagi

ZaberF

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [DMM] Taimanin Asagi

I have to be the biggest stupid idiot I have forgotten about games that you can sacrifice you double of the card to increase their skills thanks for telling me.
but one question is their any quest after chapter 7?

Rapossu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Finally i get that wh#re Rinko, the last 15 min was b#llshit i droped 100 in the rank and had to burn 3 BP pots to not drop bellow the 2000th. Hope that Sl#t worth it.

zarion

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Finally i get that wh#re Rinko, the last 15 min was b#llshit i droped 100 in the rank and had to burn 3 BP pots to not drop bellow the 2000th. Hope that Sl#t worth it.
Rinko sucks big time. Luckily I managed to get her to drop a card. Only good thing about her is the H scene. On my part I sort of dropped 3k rankings because I haven't done much for the last week or so due to personal obligations, so I ended up with 3 tickets instead when I could've gotten 5 and that sucks..
Also the new quests have apparently gone live, chapters 8-10 were mentioned in the news updates, but I can't for the life of me get them to appear. Maybe they'll appear later.

Edit: Nevermind, apparently I can't read. ch 8-10 go live in 13 hours and an arena event starts in 8 hours.

Last edited:

menaze818

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone know what im supposed to do here ? i keep battling people but i still get the same result with the guy with the exp ? Do i need to do anything with him or change something in order for this to go away?

[/IMG]

graysock

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone know what im supposed to do here ? i keep battling people but i still get the same result with the guy with the exp ? Do i need to do anything with him or change something in order for this to go away?

[/IMG]
Its the pvp arena, it rests weekly and depending on your ranking:

1-50 of 11pt
51-175 of 10pt
176-300 of 9pt
Distribute the 8 ~ 2pt # 100 # 301 each later
1pt distribution of less than 1001

you get point to get different rewards:

Point Remuneration
1 Gacha ticket × 1
3 Medal × 600
5 Kiryu Sabato × 1
7 Slavers Zokuto × 1
10 Reamedaru × 1
15 Slavers Zokuto × 1
20 Gacha ticket × 1
25 Medal × 600
30 Reamedaru × 2
35 Kiryu Sabato × 1
40 Gacha ticket × 1
45 Slavers Zokuto × 1
50 Reamedaru × 2
60 Kiryu Sabato × 1
80 Reamedaru × 2
90 Gacha ticket × 1
125 Kiryu Sabato × 1
150 Reamedaru × 2

personally I dont think its worth it, you can do 1 or to battle to get one point and be done with it, its better the spent BPs on raid bosses or events.

Last edited:

menaze818

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Its the pvp arena, it rests weekly and depending on your ranking:

1-50 of 11pt
51-175 of 10pt
176-300 of 9pt
Distribute the 8 ~ 2pt # 100 # 301 each later
1pt distribution of less than 1001

you get point to get different rewards:

Point Remuneration
1 Gacha ticket × 1
3 Medal × 600
5 Kiryu Sabato × 1
7 Slavers Zokuto × 1
10 Reamedaru × 1
15 Slavers Zokuto × 1
20 Gacha ticket × 1
25 Medal × 600
30 Reamedaru × 2
35 Kiryu Sabato × 1
40 Gacha ticket × 1
45 Slavers Zokuto × 1
50 Reamedaru × 2
60 Kiryu Sabato × 1
80 Reamedaru × 2
90 Gacha ticket × 1
125 Kiryu Sabato × 1
150 Reamedaru × 2

personally I dont think its worth it, you can do 1 or to battle to get one point and be done with it, its better the spent BPs on raid bosses or events.
So this is common ? because every time i do win a battle i don't get points .

Oh and do you know what the new event is about?

Rapossu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Im reading something wrong or this event arena is worthless? you actually need to spend 3000 Bp to get one SR ticket?

graysock

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

So this is common ? because every time i do win a battle i don't get points .

Oh and do you know what the new event is about?
you only get points each week depending on your place, the common pvp arena rests every Monday 10:00 Tokyo Time.

According to your picture you where around rank 1500 so you will get 1 point for this week.
You got 3 so you will have 4 and need another point the get the reward displayed.

The current event is a pvp event, you get rewards according to how much points you earn. Every time you defeat someone in the arena you get one point and the rewards are handed out depending on how much points you reach. The event goes till 01.09.14.

Also on a side note, seems there are no new cards and they are the same cards that where available during last event.

Im reading something wrong or this event arena is worthless? you actually need to spend 3000 Bp to get one SR ticket?
First SR card is at 500.

The interesting rewards are bascially at:

50 gatcha
150 HR gatcha
300 gatcha
500 SR gatcha
1000 gatcha
1250 gatcha
1500 HR gatcha
1650 gatcha
2000 3xgatcha
2300 gatcha
3000 SR gatcha

I only aimed for 150 last time, because its not worth it to go further, you need to spent shitload of money to get above 500. People how saved lots of BPs might the the first SR gatcha but hard to tell if people actually saved so much.

Last edited:

menaze818

Demon Girl
Reputation score

you only get points each week depending on your place, the common pvp arena rests every Monday 10:00 Tokyo Time.

According to your picture you where around rank 1500 so you will get 1 point for this week.
You got 3 so you will have 4 and need another point the get the reward displayed.

The current event is a pvp event, you get rewards according to how much points you earn. Every time you defeat someone in the arena you get one point and the rewards are handed out depending on how much points you reach. The event goes till 01.09.14.

Also on a side note, seems there are no new cards and they are the same cards that where available during last event.

First SR card is at 500.

The interesting rewards are bascially at:

50 gatcha
150 HR gatcha
300 gatcha
500 SR gatcha
1000 gatcha
1250 gatcha
1500 HR gatcha
1650 gatcha
2000 3xgatcha
2300 gatcha
3000 SR gatcha

I only aimed for 150 last time, because its not worth it to go further, you need to spent shitload of money to get above 500. People how saved lots of BPs might the the first SR gatcha but hard to tell if people actually saved so much.
Oh i see this is how my current pvp looks like after i win.

[/IMG]

Usually i get a point on the column where rank up is but it hasn't popped up in a few days, although i noticed the numbers on the bottom are changing.

**Update*** i just received a Congratulations アリーナイベント
ランキングpt5達成!プレゼントからアイテムを受け取ろう! just now something is changing lol

MajinLuffy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Well, last event was kind of a bummer. Seeing the ridiculous amounts of points people had at the rankings I knew I wouldn't be in the top 2000 without spending a large amount of cash and time, which I wasn't going to do. Also, there was no reward for clearing the 50th floor, so I just got to 200000 points for the last gatcha ticket and then sometimes I played to see if I got lucky and got the Rinko card as a drop (of couse, no luck). I got to 30-something floor. And with around 220000 points I was like 18k in the rankings...and I got A-66 Luna in the gatcha, which it's a good defensive card.

This event looks as bad. I will go for the 500 points and that's if I can do it with the potions I have and get lucky with x2 arena points login bonuses.

zarion

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Probably not going to spend another small fortune on the stupid fucking gachas just to be met with disappointment another time, the quests ought to keep me busy for a while.
Speaking of quest runs, holy hell the new chapters are intense. 7 HP for 1% progress on part 5 of chapter 8. I'll be working on this until christmas if this sort of progression scheme is seen in the other chapters.

Donald Faction

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Do tickets expire? because some other browser games delete gatcha tickets so you don;t hoard them from event to event waiting for cards that you want.

zarion

Cthulhu
Reputation score

New gacha event goes live in one hour. It will feature 4 new additions to the roster, one LR, one HR and two R. They will be available for a limited time only and have an increased encounter rate. They may also be available through the special medal gacha, but no increased encounter rate will be granted then.

Also a new Tower event is around the corner. It starts on September 1 08.00 GMT and will last until the September 11 16:00 GMT.

And for a limited time only you can invoke the 10 gacha summon for 3000 points.

Last edited:

zarion

Cthulhu
Reputation score

2014/08/31 23:00
【ガチャ】LRをはじめ新カード4種登場!

「対魔忍アサギ~決戦アリーナ~」をお楽しみ頂き有難うございます。

23:00より新カード4種を追加致しました。
今回追加されたカードは以下の通りとなります。

【LR】八津 愛子(対魔忍)
【HR】ハンナ(米連)
【R】クリシュナ(魔族)
【R】影宮 羽虎(対魔忍)

本カード追加を記念して、「プレミアムガチャ」「スペシャルガチャ」にて
期間限定で追加カードの出現率がアップします。

出現率UP期間は以下の通りです。
------------------------------
8/31 23:00~9/11 23:59:59

またご好評にお応えし、期間中はプレミアム10連ガチャ(通常5000ポイント)を初回に限り『3000ポイント』にて御利用頂けます!
----------------------------
プレミアム10連ガチャ
『初回3000ポイント』実施期間
----------------------------

・レアメダルガチャ、メダルガチャでも出現の可能性はありますが、出現率のアップはありません。
 ※レアメダルガチャ、メダルガチャからは【LR】八津 愛子(対魔忍)は出現しません。
・期間終了後もそれぞれのガチャに出現しますが、プレミアムガチャ・スペシャルガチャでの出現率のアップは無くなります。
・プレミアム10連ガチャの3000ポイント適応は、期間中の初回のみとなります。2回目以降は通常通り5000ポイントとなります。

今後とも「対魔忍アサギ~決戦アリーナ~」を宜しくお願い致します。
I see "kikan gentei" (might refer to the increased drop rate) in there and I don't see any particular mention of them being permanent additions.

Halcyon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I see "kikan gentei" (might refer to the increased drop rate) in there and I don't see any particular mention of them being permanent additions.
I assume you're referring to this passage?

本カード追加を記念して、「プレミアムガチャ」「スペシャルガチャ」にて
期間限定で追加カードの出現率がアップします。

出現率UP期間は以下の通りです。
Rough translation:

To mark the occasion of these cards being added, in the Premium Gacha and Special Gacha
For a limited time, the added cards' appearance rate has been upped.

As for the appearance rate UP period, it is as below.

zarion

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I almost wanted to try losing against the 100 floor boss to see if my aide gets raped. It was so tempting that you have no idea.