What's new

Patriarch Xtasy (DMM)

Donald Faction

Demon Girl
Reputation score
noticed i could actually relatively navigate the menus, basically it's just war thunder but plays much less realistically/competitively, kinda reminds me of sky gunner in a way.

so lets fuck up Europe both figuratively and literally.

Last edited:

freeko

Banned
Reputation score
Re: Patriarch Xtasy (DMM)

i keep getting an error as the game want to try installing some thing that ends up on a 404 error that I cannot download. shame i would be intersted in this game.

OP
D

Donald Faction

Demon Girl
Reputation score

i keep getting an error as the game want to try installing some thing that ends up on a 404 error that I cannot download. shame i would be intersted in this game.
their is an chrome extension you need to download i forgot i downloaded long ago

arisato minato

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Can anyone tell me the control of this game ?

Also i would compare this to WoW rather than WT since this have more casual playstyle.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Not sure which side to choose. I feel like the Axis might have an advantage... Are we all going to go Axis or something? I gotta say the Union planes look cooler in the image. Can't really find any wiki info. Will the side we choose determine the types of girls we can acquire? Ah seems so:

I like the Union planes more but the Axis girls more...Gotta go with Axis :p

Ooo boy, so much I don't understand :p Okay, I can barrel roll now, all is good. I feel like I should have to be repairing my plane or something, but I haven't figured out how to do that. Ooo unlocked new planes.

Last edited:

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

their is an chrome extension you need to download i forgot i downloaded long ago
Says that app is incompatible with my version of chrome, and something about NPAPI no longer being supported in chrome, which it is saying I do not have and need for this extension.

Fun..

Guess it is time for an upgrade? Lets find out.. Updated browser and.. nope, still incompatible with that app I need to download.

Last edited:

arisato minato

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Not sure which side to choose. I feel like the Axis might have an advantage... Are we all going to go Axis or something? I gotta say the Union planes look cooler in the image. Can't really find any wiki info. Will the side we choose determine the types of girls we can acquire? Ah seems so:

I like the Union planes more but the Axis girls more...Gotta go with Axis :p

Ooo boy, so much I don't understand :p Okay, I can barrel roll now, all is good. I feel like I should have to be repairing my plane or something, but I haven't figured out how to do that. Ooo unlocked new planes.
I would choose Ally Forces right away because experience and history always said Axis Air Force suck.

Look at thier rooster, the Italy air force basically did not exist beside having the best bi-plane in the world which is a joke.

Zero fighters and Ki fighters of Japan could do well in ealier but later they are nothing but paper planes strapped with gallon of flameable fuel and amunitions.

Luffwaffe is good but so does the ROF, USAF and SAF

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I would choose Ally Forces right away because experience and history always said Axis Air Force suck.

Look at thier rooster, the Italy air force basically did not exist beside having the best bi-plane in the world which is a joke.

Zero fighters and Ki fighters of Japan could do well in ealier but later they are nothing but paper planes strapped with gallon of flameable fuel and amunitions.

Luffwaffe is good but so does the ROF, USAF and SAF
And then you remember that this is a game and both sides are probably equally balanced, regardless of historical accuracy. So, it really just comes down to aesthetics and boobs.

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

My god, I might have to use internet explorer to run this game. Chrome just flat refuses to run it. However what ever shenanigans of an extension dmm is requiring, internet explorer seems to want to actually download it.

graysock

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Its not a russian game so chances that axis suck is a lot less probable. :p

ah yeah.. games using x-trap... and of course i get the 680 error, nope not gona format my system for that.

Last edited:

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

Compared to what dmm normally offers, this is different for sure. Different however is nit goid in my opinion. Not for this game at least. Flying around in a crapbasket of a bi-plane I was reminded of an rp game I played at gencon. The obvious difference is that the rp game was good, and this game basically has you derp around until your mission teammates kill all the things when you are low levelled

an anonymous

Banned
Reputation score

a little off topic
but another ww2 game aren't there not already enough of them,
the last good ones was: sniper elite 3 and ws the new order,
not to mention that's cold blooded to make fun of it,
millions of peoples died there after all, (including my great-grandfather):(
means ww2 h parodies aren't funny.
(thought put sexy girls in black ss uniforms looks hot,):eek:
their uniforms was the only good thing (good to shot buleds in them)

looking at the current situation in the ukraine and how russian acts,
the next 3-5. generation conna play ww3 games and h parodies:D
if not everyone on this planet dies in a atomic/nuclear (armageddon) war:)

Last edited:

companion

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

a little off topic
but another ww2 game aren't there not already enough of them,
the last good ones was: sniper elite 3 and ws the new order,
not to mention that's cold blooded to make fun of it,
millions of peoples died there after all, (including my great-grandfather):(
means ww2 h parodies aren't funny.
(thought put sexy girls in black ss uniforms looks hot,):eek:
their uniforms was the only good thing (good to shot buleds in them)

looking at the current situation in the ukraine and how russian acts,
the next 3-5. generation conna play ww3 games and h parodies:D
if not everyone on this planet dies in a atomic/nuclear (armageddon) war:)

About the WW2 sensibilities, at least in Japanese R-18 fields, they seem to not care much.

Heck, they even transgender their own famous/respected historical figures and rape them. :rolleyes:

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

so how does this game play? is it another spreadsheet simulator like eve or do you actually fly the planes?

OP
D

Donald Faction

Demon Girl
Reputation score

so how does this game play? is it another spreadsheet simulator like eve or do you actually fly the planes?
i'm not sure where you got eve from, but it plays kinda like a causal war thunder, so yes you fly the planes.
on a second note has anyone figured out how to use tickets or open the item boxes.

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

You fly the planes, though the one you start with is less than useless. The pretty massive browser extension download you need is essentially downloading the game itself.

There is little H content that I was able to find, and someone had already ganked away my traditional name on dmm games. I am just not very inspired to want to play this game.

Tl;dr game is fairly boring.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The mouse controls make it a bit more fun, but they seemed not so responsive. They do make the game a lot more interesting/difficult than the keyboard controls though. Full screen makes it a lot better.

Not sure how I feel about it really, maybe it will get better later on with more weapons/planes. Yeah once you get more weapon options it can be pretty fun. Still trying to figure out what all the stats do, attack and defense are obvious anyways.

For the gifts, go to the Person Icon in the alt menu and choose the 3rd tab. There are two options, one should have numbers next to it. Click that option and accept the gifts (Left option). It seems so far there was a 100 bp thing and some tickets for something given out for an event.

Last edited:
OP
D

Donald Faction

Demon Girl
Reputation score

actually i already found them but what i'm having trouble is were to use them. the obvious place the DMM/DP warehouse when i click on them give a popup which i can't make sense of so i don;t know where else to use them.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Me either. I found out there's some kind of item strengthening and ways to improve your girls with items, but since I don't understand it much, I'm trying not to mess with it too much.

I've been checking for a solid wiki to pop up but I still can't find one yet. So far just finding a lot of 2chan threads and blog posts about the game. If anybody finds one, please post the link. We could use more info about the game.

OP
D

Donald Faction

Demon Girl
Reputation score

seems that the IVR is gone making it playable for non Japanese again.