What's new

[Nutaku] Flower Knight Girl

anondum

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Flower Knight Girl

there's no trick. I had all 5 squads go into the loop and none of them hit the boss.

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Any tips for the final event map?

I've tried having my first, third, and helper teams have relatively lower speed, with my 2/4 teams faster. This is so 1/3/helper take the right/upper path towards the top spinning arrow, and 2/4 the lower one. Unfortunately, they still seem to always take the spinning arrow north (and never east, towards the pest), directly to the boss. I'm thinking of maybe making those teams even slower/weak, so they can't even kill the boss if they make it there first, with making 2/4 really strong, so they can hopefully clear the middle and then take the arrow to the boss when they're done.

I'm not sure how it'll work out. I need to wait until my stamina replenishes first before I give it a try.
Nothing, You just have believe in your luck. If you lucky enough, you should trapped in outer middle for a while since top random Arrow have 30-40 to lead you to final path.

Middle one is most annoying around 20-30 % in chance to hit the target we wanted (There are 2 too; the monster one and boss one)

I tried that last one quite a while. I'm lucky my each and every gathering hit 40+ stamina So I can do it faster

Last edited:

Xion

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Well i'm happy, the event has not been nice to me on the 3th map but, i got Cornflower + Casablanca + Camellia (her AOE skill is OP as F) from the limit summon so everything is forgiven.

PS: Camellia was the bonus unit (11)

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

damn those spider webs, preventing me from 3x medaling the maps on first try. :( Don't feel like reconstructing my teams for them right now.

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just saved up enough stamina for last map, 4 teams went to the boss first chance they got :mad:

vysethevaliant

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Well i'm happy, the event has not been nice to me on the 3th map but, i got Cornflower + Casablanca + Camellia (her AOE skill is OP as F) from the limit summon so everything is forgiven.

PS: Camellia was the bonus unit (11)
Insane, congrats! I'm not sure if I'll try pulling or not, I'm kind of waiting for the 5* pool to get larger. There are so many 3/4* units still in there. :(

Anyway, I managed to 3* the final event map. Somehow. I'm not sure how, but I did it. Was really close though, like the squad that killed the boss was a few feet away from the goal before my other squad attacked the final pest I needed. If it didn't take the correct direction on the spinning arrow...

Regardless, it's all done. Now to wait for the second phase. Until then, I'll go back to farming XP material from 2-1, to continue leveling my Lavender.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

damn those spider webs, preventing me from 3x medaling the maps on first try. :( Don't feel like reconstructing my teams for them right now.
After the spider web trolled me on 10 stamina map so I decided to not care and blew through the quests and see which one I get lucky on.

Didn't 3x medal the first three maps on first try but I did it on the 50 stamina map. lol

Important hint: The boss in middle of map if it uses the Caterlore special move, it cannot knock out your knights for some reason, only can leave them at 1 hp. Like False Slash of Scyther from pokemon. Evidence: One of my lewd knights took only 2 damage from it.

Speed of my team 1-4 in this order.

Plus a helper team was somewhere in 500 or 400 range.

Seth_Bloodmoon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Got all the medals for the first part of this event! Sitting on 66 Flower Gems at the moment and ponder whether or not I want to try my luck with the Gatcha lol x_X

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Insane, congrats! I'm not sure if I'll try pulling or not, I'm kind of waiting for the 5* pool to get larger. There are so many 3/4* units still in there. :(
It might be a good idea to get while they are not many of them yet. Better chances to get them anyway. Beside 6* took 0.5% (Kinda hope they raised it to 1% or more)

Let's see what happened to Aegis. they have so many blacks that you have almost no chance to get what you exactly wanted.

Last edited:

Sigfried

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I lucked out in mission 4, and got 3 medals on the first try. All girls went round and round in the maze, and only went for the last boss last.

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

is it possible or me to have a gold thats not a mage.....on the other hand ther pretty op

kleem

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Alright cool I'm done with Phase 1 now.One of my teams finally went through the middle.

OP
Eab1990

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That spotlight is a fucking lie, mang. And I thought Aigis was bad.

Getting ~10 silvers out of 25 rolls and not one of them being Lilac really burned me. Having three of them be Violetta Tulip was even worse. It finally ended up paying off when I got Lilac and Toad Lily back-to-back, but that was a serious drain on my wallet. Guess I'm spent for this month, at least.

The silver lining is that I got to max out Canola's item slots, at least.

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Praise be to RNGesus, thank you for being so merciful this day....I'm not looking forward to Phase 2.

vysethevaliant

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Given how common Lavender will likely be (due to her ability), would she be a good candidate to use my Ampy on? Ideally, I'd like to wait until I get a 6* unit (hah!), but she seems to be a pretty safe choice.

Getting ~10 silvers out of 25 rolls and not one of them being Lilac really burned me. Having three of them be Violetta Tulip was even worse. It finally ended up paying off when I got Lilac and Toad Lily back-to-back, but that was a serious drain on my wallet. Guess I'm spent for this month, at least.

Yeah, I don't trust the in-game gatcha rates. The only time I'll personally be spending anything, is when/if they offer the deal like in DMM where you spend 5000 yen/gold, and get a ten-pull plus character of your choice. Something guaranteed out of it.

Last edited:

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Praise be to RNGesus, thank you for being so merciful this day....I'm not looking forward to Phase 2.
i really hate these maps the webs make it impossible to get that one enemy on the other side

danryd

Sex Demon
Reputation score

So anyone else have a perpetual black loading screen?

Edit: NVM, F5 for the 4th time fixed it XD

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

what are you talking about, 2 out of 3 of the spotlight and the 5* is doubled =p